Windows 10: Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD once or twice every other day

Discus and support Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD once or twice every other day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8 I have been getting some weird BSOD crashes now and again, sometimes it´s days or weeks in between... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Scimitri, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Scimitri Win User

Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD once or twice every other day

Hello, after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8 I have been getting some weird BSOD crashes now and again, sometimes it´s days or weeks in between them and sometimes there are several on the same day.

The error message simply says "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" without no further clues, I suspect a driver somewhere but haven´t been able to find where the problem stems from.
    The crashes happen seemingly at random.

Thanks for your time

Attachment 62096

:)

Scimitri, Feb 1, 2016

2. Windows 10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello everyone, i need help here.

I installed Windows 10 twice from Windows 7 Ultimate and it ends up always the same with a two BSOD's saying KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and then it restores my pc to Windows 7 again.

Edd Fitzgerald, Feb 1, 2016
  3. N97 is restarting by himself once or twice per day

Go to /discussions/board/message?board.id=smartphones&message.id=152395#M152395

If this post was helpful, thank me by clicking the Kudos! star.

phonehacker, Feb 1, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

The dumpfiles are
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8012eeed568, 0, ffffffffffffffff} Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiIncrementConcurrencyCount+0 ) Followup: MachineOwner -[/quote] The dumpfiles don't blame a specific driver.

Start updating the windows 10 drivers from the supportpage of your laptop Download Drivers and Manuals | Acer Official Site

Also you have a outdated McAfee suite with drivers from 2014.
    Please upgrade to a windows 10 compatible version.

lifetec, Feb 2, 2016
  5. Scimitri Win User
    I have updated the computer drivers.

I didn´t know I had any McAfee files left ( removed it a long time ago ( or so I thought) ). I can´t seem to find it anywhere though, where do I find the file and how do I delete it?

Thanks for your help *Smile

Scimitri, Feb 2, 2016
  6. lifetec Win User
  7. Scimitri Win User
    Hello, I updated all the drivers I could find on the site and ran the McAfee remover, yet I got another Bsod today, did I miss anything ?Attachment 62740

Scimitri, Feb 5, 2016
  8. lifetec Win User

The dumpfiles do not blame a specific driver

There are also a few other older drivers but because you have a acer laptop with no windows 10 version for these driver.
    First run driver verifier.

You can enable "DriverVerifier" according to instructions from the below link.
    Enable and Disable Driver Verifier in Windows 10
    "Verifier" is a Microsoft's own tool to stress test third partydrivers and find the buggy one. If it detects a violation, a blue screen willbe created immediately and the dump will give us the name of offending driverstraight forward. After enabling "Verifier" , system will be a bitslow and laggy during to the background verification process. After you got twoor more blue screens, please upload the new crash dumps and we will knowwhether the issue is caused by third party drivers or low level hardware (averifier enabled dump which blames Windows system files is a clear confirmationof hardware problem).
    "Verifier" should be only used to monitor third party drivers.Selecting Microsoft system drivers is totally unnecessary and doing so may make the system nonbootable.
    Additional:
    First read instructionsfrom the below link and set "Windows" to write "Small Memorydumps".
    SetMiniDump

lifetec, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD once or twice every other day - Similar Threads - Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD once

2. Computer BSODs once/twice a day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSODs once/twice a day.: Hi, I recently have wiped my computer. I wiped it because I was getting a lot of BSODs. After wiping, I started noticing fewer BSODs, but still, I get BSODs once/twice a day. Does anybody know how to fix this? Thanks....
  3. BSOD at least once every two days.

BSOD at least once every two days.: I have been having issues for almost 2 years now and nothing has seemed to work. Attempted fixes: Scan for malware, driver updates, new cpu cooler, new gpu, new cpu, new motherboard, new C: drive, remove old drives, 4 complete wipes of my C: drive and starting fresh. This...
  4. BSoD once at least every day

BSoD once at least every day: My PC blue screens randomy at least once a day, i checked the eroor in computer managment and its all the same. The BSoD error messages vary from IRQL_not_LESS_OR_EQUAL to System service exception to apc index mismatch. I have tested the memory with memtest and the windows...
  5. BSOD Every other day

BSOD Every other day: I legitimately do not know anymore, I tried everything, from resetting, changing memory, deleting, updating, rolling back drivers, updating, deleting programs, installing programs, enabling/disabling hardware acceleration, sfc/ commands, chkdsk commands, memtest86. I still...
  6. Every day BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Every day BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Every day about 1-5 times I get DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I have tried: DriverVerifier Updating BIOS DDU - Clean uninstall of display drivers 2 times Minidump / System info Link HERE...
  7. getting an error (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) twice in the same day

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    getting an error (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) twice in the same day: this crash happened when trying to fix i problem i have on Logitech gaming software. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/getting-an-error-kmodeexceptionnothandled-twice-in/a042222e-6e6f-4367-9dc8-6d3a1b24b349
  8. BSOD every other day or so

BSOD every other day or so: Been getting these BSOD errors for a few days now, haven't able to figure it out 84327
  9. Bsod once or twice a day, usually at night.

Bsod once or twice a day, usually at night.: Hello. I need your help. I have Bsod every day, once or twice a day, usually at night. I have new comp. Windows 10. I have provided you the necessary information about my system and dump files in the application. Thank you very much for your help! 74720
  10. BSOD every other day

BSOD every other day: Since I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 I get the BSOD every other day. I have updated all drivers and recently installed a new video card because I thought that was the problem. My system is a windows 32-bit, Intel core duo E6750 @ 2.66 ghz, 4.0 GB ram, nvidia geforce...