Windows 10: KMSpico malware infected my computer

Discus and support KMSpico malware infected my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Well, as you may have read from the title my computer have been infected by the KMSpico malware and consequently, dozens of trojans, viruses,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Fede1995, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Fede1995 Win User

KMSpico malware infected my computer

Hello,

Well, as you may have read from the title my computer have been infected by the KMSpico malware and consequently, dozens of trojans, viruses, etc. have been installed. The reason why I installed KMSpico is quite obvious... so let's skip that part, I've already learned my lesson.

Now, I installed Malwarebytes and run an analysis. It detected 658 threats, so you can imagine how unsafe I felt after that even though they've been removed.

What I'd like to know is if you could guide me on how to make sure my machine is indeed completely clean from all the trash that was installed, e.g. cryptocurrency miners, adware, browser hijackers, and other potentially unwanted programs.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Regards

:)

Fede1995, Sep 3, 2018
  2. lisaglenn Win User

How to Fix a Malware Infected Computer?

Hi everyone..*Smile KMSpico malware infected my computer :)
    My system was infected with a Malware. Even after malware has been removed from a computer many of the problems caused by it still remain.
    How do I Recover my Important Files Deleted During Infection?

lisaglenn, Sep 3, 2018
  3. bruinator Win User
    steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Sep 3, 2018
  4. KMSpico malware infected my computer

Jsssssssss, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

KMSpico malware infected my computer

1. KMSpico malware infected my computer - Similar Threads - KMSpico malware infected

2. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infected by malware: I have been infected with something that says " MCAffee"Subscription payment failed". I tried to find it a program to delete but could not. I run a Dell with Windows 10 Pro. How do I delete this program?Thanks in advance....
  3. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infected by malware: I have been infected with something that says " MCAffee"Subscription payment failed". I tried to find it a program to delete but could not. I run a Dell with Windows 10 Pro. How do I delete this program?Thanks in advance....
  4. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Malware infection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware infection: My laptop got infected with malware win-10 after using anti-malware I deleted some programme now a msg is popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-infection/b87a988d-00df-4403-9be2-2afdd9d9f889
  6. Possible malware infection?

Possible malware infection?: So I know that malware and viruses is easy to catch if your not careful and I’m not gonna lie I’m pretty not careful at times and I think that caught up to me and I might be infected with some virus and I also had a question about my bios so first let me start with the main...
  7. My PC is infected with a malware

My PC is infected with a malware: I recently downloaded a virus, i went on to delete it and run a quick scan. no threats were found but it keeps alerting me that the virus is still where it used to be after deleting it. running another scan, it says "there may be threats of your device. after the scan is...
  8. Computer infected with Trojan,Malware and Adware no icons

Computer infected with Trojan,Malware and Adware no icons: My computer has been infected with this virus TROJAN.PHISHING.ARK!eml Since it is lockdown in my country I am unable to use my PC. And I tried to enter my pc with the help of safe mode I am stuck at the password I have typed both my pin as well as password nothing works....
  9. Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware

Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware: My computer has a problem as it has been infected with Trojan virus and malware and adware as well and the keys are not working the desktop icons are not appearing and I can't use the desktop itself and even the local C drive is also affected in user data now how to repair...
  10. PC infected with malware

PC infected with malware: I recently ran kmspico.exe and couple other unverified programs(of course by mistake) and now my pc's loaded with malware and virus. I reset my pc completely but I still think there are virus files saved which weren't deleted as I had opted to kept personal files. I don't...