Windows 10: KMSpico malware infected my computer

Discus and support KMSpico malware infected my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Well, as you may have read from the title my computer have been infected by the KMSpico malware and consequently, dozens of trojans, viruses,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Fede1995, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Fede1995 Win User

KMSpico malware infected my computer

Hello,

Well, as you may have read from the title my computer have been infected by the KMSpico malware and consequently, dozens of trojans, viruses, etc. have been installed. The reason why I installed KMSpico is quite obvious... so let's skip that part, I've already learned my lesson.

Now, I installed Malwarebytes and run an analysis. It detected 658 threats, so you can imagine how unsafe I felt after that even though they've been removed.

What I'd like to know is if you could guide me on how to make sure my machine is indeed completely clean from all the trash that was installed, e.g. cryptocurrency miners, adware, browser hijackers, and other potentially unwanted programs.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Regards

:)

Fede1995, Sep 3, 2018
  2. lisaglenn Win User

How to Fix a Malware Infected Computer?

Hi everyone..*Smile KMSpico malware infected my computer :)
    My system was infected with a Malware. Even after malware has been removed from a computer many of the problems caused by it still remain.
    How do I Recover my Important Files Deleted During Infection?

lisaglenn, Sep 3, 2018
  3. bruinator Win User
    steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Sep 3, 2018
  4. KMSpico malware infected my computer

Jsssssssss, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

KMSpico malware infected my computer

1. KMSpico malware infected my computer - Similar Threads - KMSpico malware infected

2. KMSPICO

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KMSPICO: i am having a free dos laptop i was using non activated windows on it but my friend activated it using KMSPICO and now when i reinstated windows its showing windows activated by digital license but i think this activation is causing problems so how can i get that digital...
  3. I have Infected with Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have Infected with Malware: My computer has recently become infected with Malware. It is OK for about 20 minutes after startup but then programs randomly start and the view zooms in. Grey spots appear on the left side of the screen where icons normally appear on Desktop. A few popup ads will...
  4. Computer Infected.

Computer Infected.: Dear Community, My computer has been acting very strange in the last one or two weeks. Most of the time when my computer is opened I hear a sound like connecting a new device to the computer but I'm not doing anything. I tried running Malware Bytes and Avast but...
  5. infected computer

infected computer: can someone help me remove infection from my computer it has ben hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/infected-computer/cfefb8d9-ae88-42fa-9495-2bb8c6899963
  6. I Might be Infected with Malware

I Might be Infected with Malware: I had an experience recently where a page opened, and I was unable to close it. Anything I typed was hidden behind this page. Task Master did not close it. I ran the Microsoft Removal Tool but this came back saying nothing was wrong. I called a service I have for remote...
  7. Is my Microsoft Account infected by a virus or malware?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is my Microsoft Account infected by a virus or malware?: Hello, a few days ago my credit card has been compromised, I thought maybe because I turn on credit card autofill in Microsoft Edge but when I entered my Microsoft Account panel "https://account.microsoft.com/?ref=MeControl" I noticed an attention mark on the URL bar when a...
  8. Is my Microsoft Account infected by a virus or malware?

Is my Microsoft Account infected by a virus or malware?: Hello, a few days ago my credit card has been compromised, I thought maybe because I turn on credit card autofill in Microsoft Edge but when I entered my Microsoft Account panel "https://account.microsoft.com/?ref=MeControl" I noticed an attention mark on the URL bar when a...
  9. Malware on My Computer

Malware on My Computer: Hi Community, I have a very persistent virus on my computer masquerading as a web browser and PDF reader. I was hoping someone here would be able to help me with removing this and preventing it from returning again. This malware constantly changes my personal preferences...
  10. PC infected with malware

PC infected with malware: I recently ran kmspico.exe and couple other unverified programs(of course by mistake) and now my pc's loaded with malware and virus. I reset my pc completely but I still think there are virus files saved which weren't deleted as I had opted to kept personal files. I don't...