Windows 10: Kodak i2900 Scanner won't boot up after Windows 10 update.

Discus and support Kodak i2900 Scanner won't boot up after Windows 10 update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I came into work this morning to find that my computer had auto-updated to Windows 10. Not soon after I realized my Kodak i2900 scanner would not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lindypaul, Mar 10, 2016.

1. lindypaul Win User

Kodak i2900 Scanner won't boot up after Windows 10 update.

I came into work this morning to find that my computer had auto-updated to Windows 10. Not soon after I realized my Kodak i2900 scanner would not start. I've tried uninstalling the programs and reinstalling. The scanner will turn on but the icon in my toolbar says "not ready". Don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

:)

lindypaul, Mar 10, 2016

2. Scanner stopped working in Windows 10

Original title: Window 10 & Kodak 5250 printer/scanner

Running Windows 10, using Kodak 5250 printer/scanner. Printer works fine but scanner says "Kodak AiO Host Director has stopped working" when activated. Have downloaded all newest drivers from Kodak...Looked and tried all suggestions from Community and it
    still won't scan.... Any other ideas????

weasil1974, Mar 10, 2016
  3. 7Bethany7 Win User
    Re Kodak 5200 all-in-one printer

Since I installed Windows 10, my Kodak 5200 Series printer/scanner/copier won't scan. I can still print...but not scan pictures and file them.

7Bethany7, Mar 10, 2016
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

Get the Windows 10 driver for the scanner - if any.

5. jhornka Win User
    jhornka, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Kodak i2900 Scanner won't boot up after Windows 10 update. - Similar Threads - Kodak i2900 Scanner

2. Windows 10 won't boot after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't boot after update: I have downloaded the Windows "Media Creation tool" and first installed on a flash drive. PC won't recognize USB port, burned a DVD with the Media Creation tool as well, but had to buy an external drive that would burn 7 gig DVD's. Media Creation tool is 4.9 gigs, standard...
  3. After Windows 10 update, Boot pathway is missing and won't boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After Windows 10 update, Boot pathway is missing and won't boot up: My Asus laptop was working perfectly before the Windows 10 update. After that I had inserted a SD card to upload some pictures onto my computer. The laptop won't boot up now and has the "Secure Boot Violation" screen come up. After reading up on getting into the BIOS settings...
  4. Windows 10 won't boot up after an interrupted update.

Windows 10 won't boot up after an interrupted update.: Today morning I was updating my pc but due to unexpected power failure updates was interrupted. I switched it on then it said undoing changes made to this pc and was successfully able to view the desktop but the next time I switched it on the pc won't boot up. Also I can not...
  5. Windows 10 won't boot after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't boot after update: Hi, on my Dell XPS 9360R I started having issues with the explorer refreshing starting from today. One might think it's livable with but it actually rendered various programs useless, like the Intel Driver Update Checker wouldn't be able to run checks anymore. I couldn't...
  6. Windows 10 won't boot after update

Windows 10 won't boot after update: My laptop just did a forced Microsoft update for windows 10 and now won't boot at all. All I get is the windows boot manager restarting on a permanent loop with the status 0xc0000225. I cannot get to the advanced options or anything else other than the uefi settings. I do not...
  7. Kodak Scanner i2400 not ready

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kodak Scanner i2400 not ready: Hi Guys, Need your help. My team is having problems connecting the Kodak Scanner i2400 to a windows 10 laptop. The scanner icon in the taskbar shows scanner not ready. The scanner is connected to the usb port turned ON. You might have experienced a similar issue. Would...
  8. Kodak Printer Won't Print After Major Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kodak Printer Won't Print After Major Windows Update: Hi, The computer at my workplace updated on Thursday. It installed the Creative update that gets rid of Paint. Since the update I have been unable to print. It says Printing Error and nothing else. I can scan and tell the printer to print a test page, from the computer,...
  9. Windows 10 won't boot after update

Windows 10 won't boot after update: Hey, I've been searching around the web for some hours now, but I haven't found anyone with a problem similar to mine. I have a Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro 700T. It came with Windows 8. Around a year ago I updated it to Windows 10 and it was working flawlessly....
  10. Win 10 won't boot up after install updates ?

Win 10 won't boot up after install updates ?: Hello & Thanks : Win 10 won't boot up after install updates . Well , not without entering F2/F12 setup . At set up I have to change boot device to dvd . Then change it again to boot device to hdd . Also , I get these updateHistory msgs: * "Failed to install"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my Kodak scanner will not boot up

2. how to reset kodak i2900 scanner