Windows 10: Kodi Genesis No Streams Available

Discus and support Kodi Genesis No Streams Available in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to set up Kodi and the new Genesis Fork on my buddy's laptop and I am having issues with Genesis giving me the "No Stream Available" on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DKarn, Feb 26, 2016.

1. DKarn Win User

Kodi Genesis No Streams Available

I am trying to set up Kodi and the new Genesis Fork on my buddy's laptop and I am having issues with Genesis giving me the "No Stream Available" on everything that I try and load. I am currently running an episode on my comp (one that I tried running on his)

His comp is better than the one I am currently running. We are on the same net work (no I was not running my comp when I was trying to trouble shoot on his). This happens once I try and get into the episode/movie is when I get the no stream available message

:)

DKarn, Feb 26, 2016

2. No video stream since windows 10 update

Since upgrading to windows 10 , I cannot stream video from Netflix , you tube and kodi.

colinarkless62, Feb 26, 2016
  3. Unable to connect to internet on Kodi application on Windows 10.

Original Title: Kodi internet connection problem

with the Kodi not internet connected. I even connected my laptop running windows ten directly into the router and it still shows when clicking on System Info that the Link is connected but Internet is not connected. I am stumped. I have now idea what
    to do. In my case the computer firewall is controlled by Norton antivirus and is off because of that. Does anyone have an idea what to do about this internet connection?

So that there is no confusion I will repeat that this is a laptop Kodi is installed on the laptop. When I open Kodi to stream it does not work. The issue is when I click in Kodi on System info it shows that the Link is connected and on Kodi home page
    weather and time is indicated correctly. In system info it shows internet not connected.

confusedandfrustratedinarizona1, Feb 26, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

You'd better to ask this question on another site. It is absolutely forbidden to discuss any kind of piracy at Ten Forums (see Forum Rules, §4), and we will not / cannot assist you in getting pirated copyright protected content to your computer.

Please notice that also Kodi Forums will most probably reject your question as they also have quite strict anti piracy policy.

Thema:

1. Kodi Genesis No Streams Available - Similar Threads - Kodi Genesis Streams

2. Kodi Kodi freez. help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kodi Kodi freez. help!: Good morning, I use Shield TV with Kodi to watch documentaries I made in 4K and it has always worked well for me. I fed it even heavy stuff and it never made a Kodi move with the Shield TV. For a few days I have been feeding it 8bit HEVC files with a low bitrate, but Kodi...
  3. Kodi on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Kodi on windows 10: I am new at Kodi and I'm trying to set it up on my computer to be able to watch movies and TV shows having a hard time finding a video on how to set it up any suggestions would be great?...
  4. Kodi on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kodi on windows 10: I am new at Kodi and I'm trying to set it up on my computer to be able to watch movies and TV shows having a hard time finding a video on how to set it up any suggestions would be great?...
  5. Sega Genesis Mini is on sale

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sega Genesis Mini is on sale: Sega Genesis Mini a 42 games pre-installed game console is on sale in Walmart. In Canada, Walmart.ca drops the price from $99.99 CDN to $69.99. In US, Walmart.com drops the price from 79.99 US to $59.00 I bought one today and I am loving it. Might be a candidate for this...
  6. Kodi App on Google chromecast for streaming video

Kodi App on Google chromecast for streaming video: Hi there. It's simple to install KODI on to an Amazon TV firestick (from an android phone simply use Apps2FireTV -- install KODI on the phone and then use the app to install on remote TV firestick --simple). What I want though is to know how to install Kodi on a...
  7. Kodi BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kodi BSOD: Hi guys got a problem. Please help. Thanks in advance! 4554
  8. Kodi for Windows - Krypton V17.3 update available.

Kodi for Windows - Krypton V17.3 update available.: Hi folks Windows users who like Kodi can download Krypton V17.3 --fixes a few things that V17.2 broke (although V17.1 still works). Kodi IMO is now better than VLC as it plays EVERYTHING - even .ISO DVD files including menus etc. Even better when you download /...
  9. Kodi - legit version

Kodi - legit version: Hi folks If you install KODI on a gadget like an amazon TV stick / box you don't need any multi-media streaming server from your computer / NAS. So long as the files are shared KODI will play them. Installing Kodi on an amazon fire TV box is the same as installing on an...
  10. Microsoft Stream now available worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Stream now available worldwide: Video has become an increasingly important medium in both the consumer and business realms. In the workplace, video is a key way to share information, educate and train employees, drive engagement and build culture. Last year, we released a preview of Microsoft Stream, the...