Windows 10: Kodi Kodi freez. help!

Discus and support Kodi Kodi freez. help! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning, I use Shield TV with Kodi to watch documentaries I made in 4K and it has always worked well for me. I fed it even heavy stuff and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FoxAdriano, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Kodi Kodi freez. help!

Good morning, I use Shield TV with Kodi to watch documentaries I made in 4K and it has always worked well for me. I fed it even heavy stuff and it never made a Kodi move with the Shield TV. For a few days I have been feeding it 8bit HEVC files with a low bitrate, but Kodi sometimes freezes during playback. That is, every now and then it sprints for a few tenths of a second and then starts again. It's almost unnoticeable. What could it be? Can I solve it? Thanks again.

FoxAdriano, Dec 4, 2023

2. KODI

Hi,

You should contact Kodi Support and their forums.

Kodi - Support

https://kodi.tv/contact/

Kodi - Forums

Kodi Community Forum

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Dec 4, 2023
  3. Kodi

You may try downloading the Kodi application directly form the developer's website and check if the issue persists. If the same issue happens, we would suggest that you contact the developer for further assistance.

Regards.

Gemzon Mar, Dec 4, 2023
  4. domcarter Win User

Kodi Kodi freez. help!

Kodi for Microsoft Windows

The Media companies HATE applications like KODI and this just means a headache Microsoft lawyers really do not want to deal with. Consequently there has been a consistant diminishment of functionality and reliability of the Windows KODI app and from what
    I can glean from others usage it has stopped working as of the most recent updates.

I suggest using Kodi through a firestick or some other Android platform (or Linux), because I don't see KODI working well on Windows 10 in the foreseeable future, it's politics not technology that is doing this.

domcarter, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

Kodi Kodi freez. help!

1. Kodi Kodi freez. help! - Similar Threads - Kodi Kodi freez

2. Kodi on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Kodi on windows 10: I am new at Kodi and I'm trying to set it up on my computer to be able to watch movies and TV shows having a hard time finding a video on how to set it up any suggestions would be great?...
  3. Kodi on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kodi on windows 10: I am new at Kodi and I'm trying to set it up on my computer to be able to watch movies and TV shows having a hard time finding a video on how to set it up any suggestions would be great?...
  4. Kodi on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. NEED TO KNOW ABOUT KODI

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    NEED TO KNOW ABOUT KODI: WHY IS KODI NOT WORKING ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-know-about-kodi/5b99a0b1-c333-401c-b817-f0e4758a75d2"
  6. non connection eror on kodi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    non connection eror on kodi: I downloaded kodi 64 bit app and filled out the addon section but when I try to get and load addons it comes back with unable to connect with the server. I tried to reconfigure network I checked spelling I ran network troubleshooter and still no connection the computer has...
  7. downloading kodi wizard/build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloading kodi wizard/build: I am trying to download a build using kodi to my linx 12/64 laptop but each time the build download gets to around 39mb it stops. Ive tried several different builds and its always the same .Any help please....
  8. Kodi BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kodi BSOD: Hi guys got a problem. Please help. Thanks in advance! 4554
  9. Kodi Genesis No Streams Available

Kodi Genesis No Streams Available: I am trying to set up Kodi and the new Genesis Fork on my buddy's laptop and I am having issues with Genesis giving me the "No Stream Available" on everything that I try and load. I am currently running an episode on my comp (one that I tried running on his) His comp is...
  10. Kodi - legit version

Kodi - legit version: Hi folks If you install KODI on a gadget like an amazon TV stick / box you don't need any multi-media streaming server from your computer / NAS. So long as the files are shared KODI will play them. Installing Kodi on an amazon fire TV box is the same as installing on an...