Windows 10: Problem with compatibility RainbowSixSiege

Discus and support Problem with compatibility RainbowSixSiege in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hallo, ich habe ein Problem mit einer App/ einem Spiel (RainbowSixSiege), welches des öfteren (etwa alle 30min.) dafür sorgt das der PC einfriert,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ~Frederik~, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Problem with compatibility RainbowSixSiege

Hallo,

ich habe ein Problem mit einer App/ einem Spiel (RainbowSixSiege), welches des öfteren (etwa alle 30min.) dafür sorgt das der PC einfriert, und er mit dem neustart Knopf am PC neugestartet werden muss. Ich weiß nicht warum das passiert (der PC hat genug Leistug, es laufen auch Leistungsfressendere Programme, ohne Fehler), und wollte RainbowSix auf Kompatibilitätsprobleme testen. Ich habe beim starten des Tests folgende Fehlermeldung erhalten:

Problem with compatibility RainbowSixSiege 37c6b0c3-1ca7-4d22-be5e-fa611f8e9e36?upload=true.png

Da das Neuinstallieren, welches mir hier vorgeschlagen wird, bei mir etwa 30 Stunden dauert, würde ich das gerne umgehen, weiß aber nicht was ich sonst tun soll.

Also nochmal kurz zusammengefasst: Problem 1: Das Spiel RainbowSix sorgt für ein einfrieren des PC´s, woran könnte das liegen?

Problem 2: Ich kann das Programm nicht auf Kompatibilitätsprobleme testen, woran liegt das?

Danke im Vorraus,

Frederik

:)

~Frederik~, Dec 2, 2018
  2. chirp Win User

Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Compatibility problems

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

This issue might be due to corrupted or missing System files.

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check.

Method 1: Run the SFC.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer.

• Now check for the issue.

Also, I suggest you to check with the compatibility of the program on Windows 10.

Windows Compatibility Center

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 28, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Problem with compatibility RainbowSixSiege

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Problem with compatibility RainbowSixSiege

1. Problem with compatibility RainbowSixSiege - Similar Threads - Problem compatibility RainbowSixSiege

2. Window 11 compatibility problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 compatibility problem: I use the latest version of Canon Digital Photo Professional 4. It runs well under Windows 11 but it doesn't today. Could anyone offer advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-11-compatibility-problem/7f88c3f7-831b-4ea1-a57c-a2864c5eb9fe
  3. Window 11 compatibility problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 compatibility problem: I use the latest version of Canon Digital Photo Professional 4. It runs well under Windows 11 but it doesn't today. Could anyone offer advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-11-compatibility-problem/7f88c3f7-831b-4ea1-a57c-a2864c5eb9fe
  4. D3D11-compatible GPU Problem

D3D11-compatible GPU Problem: So ive seen tons of stuff around about this issue, just not in the context i'm trying it in. I am running Windows 11 on UTM on my Macbook Pro with the M1Max chip, tip-top of the line. I am trying to run Cartel Tycoon from Steam and get the message: A D3D11-compatible GPU...
  5. D3D11-compatible GPU Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D3D11-compatible GPU Problem: So ive seen tons of stuff around about this issue, just not in the context i'm trying it in. I am running Windows 11 on UTM on my Macbook Pro with the M1Max chip, tip-top of the line. I am trying to run Cartel Tycoon from Steam and get the message: A D3D11-compatible GPU...
  6. Windows compatibility problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows compatibility problem: Hi. I installed windows on my laptop with the windows media creation tool. After setting it up, I wanted to use it on my computer as well so I plugged in the hard drive and powered the pc. The problem is that when I do that I get no video signal. I have to mention that on the...
  7. Driver compatibility problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver compatibility problems: I think I have some kind of compatibility issue is what two experts have suggested and I'm not quite sure how to proceed. It's a new laptop and everything is working great. The only problem I have found is, while I'm worried it's something more universal, if I update sound or...
  8. Bit Defender compatibility problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bit Defender compatibility problems: I use Bitdefender for my antivirus and Firewall and prior to the October W10 updated, I had no problems. sometime after the update, I started to get error messages saying that the firewall for W Defender and BD were both off. I fact, BD firewall is still on and working...
  9. Compatibility problem

Compatibility problem: Running Win 10 64bit with Anniversary update, so far very impressed with the latest from Microsoft, but alas I have a compatibility issue with some software, which ran perfectly with XP, Vista, Win 7, but not with Win 10, as been confirmed by Msoft, so is there a tried &...
  10. windows 10 compatibility problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 compatibility problem: NEED HELP. I CAN'T ABLE TO UPGRADE MY WINDOWS 10. I AM FACING THIS PROBLEM. TELL ME THE SOLUTION. HOW TO SOLVE. THANKS. "The computer started using the Windows installation media. Remove the installation media and restart your computer so that Windows starts normally....