Windows 10: Kroll Ontrack on field SSD reliability

Discus and support Kroll Ontrack on field SSD reliability in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; How likely are you to lose data from an SSD failure? According to Kroll Ontrack's survey of almost 2,000 people, pretty likely: 24 percent of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Kroll Ontrack on field SSD reliability

Read more: Kroll Ontrack on field SSD reliability | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Jun 1, 2016

2. Diskpart not listing all partitions of drive

One professional recovery company is Kroll OnTrack. Others can be found using Bing or Google.

Kroll OnTrack

Data Recovery Services | Ontrack, LLC

SpiritX MS MVP, Jun 1, 2016
  3. petrib Win User
    Recovering images from internal phone memory

There's no easy way. If you have turned the phone off, and not used it since, a data recovery service might be able to recover the photos from the memory chips (might be costly, and without any guarantees of success):

One such company, Kroll Ontrack/IBAS has been around for some 20-30 years and has expertise in this field:

Ontrack | Data Recovery and eDiscovery

petrib, Jun 1, 2016
Thema:

Kroll Ontrack on field SSD reliability

1. Kroll Ontrack on field SSD reliability - Similar Threads - Kroll Ontrack field

2. The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?: Greetings,I have an HP laptop that I use for a short time each day, after which I routinely make a new restore point, check for updates & run maintenance prior to shutting down. I check reliability history every day and as a rule, I can go for days without any error reports....
  3. The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?: Greetings,I have an HP laptop that I use for a short time each day, after which I routinely make a new restore point, check for updates & run maintenance prior to shutting down. I check reliability history every day and as a rule, I can go for days without any error reports....
  4. The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Empty fields

in Windows 10 Customization
    Empty fields: You know those secure payment sent via email. So I made a payment and got a receipt. I wanted to print it to PDF by way of the Print button on the receipt. Since I made payment through my iPad, I was then able to readily view the receipt through my iPad. I forwarded the...
  6. Reliability moniter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reliability moniter: Why whenever i go into the reliability monitor I always see 1-3 red X's, when i click on these X's it tells me that it was a hardware. I ran a memory diagnostic and it said nothing was wrong what is the problem. btw I'm using my pc without my gpu, I'm using a integrated...
  7. Outlook - Notes field - Is it correct there is no 'Notes' field?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook - Notes field - Is it correct there is no 'Notes' field?: When creating a new contact, there is "Notes" box. I have searched and searched, there are a lot of fields, including 4 UserFields, but I am afraid I can't find a specific "Notes" field. OTOH when I wish to import a .csv file and have to map fields, then "Notes" does show...
  8. delete field

delete field: WHO AN WHY WAS THIS CHANGE MAID IN IE-11 LEFT CLICK TO HIGHLIGHT FIELD RIGHT CLICK SELECT DELETE AND IT IS GONE. NOW IN EDGE LEFT CLICK HIGHTLIGHT FIELD RIGHT CLICK NO DELETE ? NOW YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR HAND OFF THE MOUSE AND HIT THE DELETE KEY. WHY WOULD THIS BE BETTER...
  9. Autofill Fields

Autofill Fields: Normally, when I enter info like email address, physical address or entries with labels that are repeated, my PC attempts to autofill-a really great feature. But it no longer works & I haven't changed any settings. Where can I correct these settings? All of my Sync...
  10. SSD reliability in the real world: Google's experience

in Windows 10 News
    SSD reliability in the real world: Google's experience: Using data from millions of drive days in Google datacenters, a new paper offers production lifecycle data on SSD reliability. Surprise! SSDs fail differently than disks - and in a dangerous way. Here's what you need to know. SSDs are a new phenomenon in the datacenter. We...