Windows 10: Kworld DVD Maker 2 USB not detected when desktop upgrade to Win10 (64bit). No issue when...

Discus and support Kworld DVD Maker 2 USB not detected when desktop upgrade to Win10 (64bit). No issue when... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft Support, Really need your help. I'm currently using the Kworld DVD Maker 2 USB for picture imaging transfer from microscope to PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NAZRI_PG, Aug 7, 2018.

1. NAZRI_PG Win User

Kworld DVD Maker 2 USB not detected when desktop upgrade to Win10 (64bit). No issue when...

Hi Microsoft Support,

Really need your help. I'm currently using the Kworld DVD Maker 2 USB for picture imaging transfer from microscope to PC.

Previously we are using Win7 and no issue encounter.

After we upgrade to Win10, seems like the USB drive it not detect.

Please help.

Thanks,

Nazri

:)

NAZRI_PG, Aug 7, 2018

2. Kworld DVD Maker 2

Hi Edwina,

It is possible that your device can't be recognized by the computer due to an incompatible driver. To resolve this issue, we recommend that you update the drivers for the USB ports and the video recorder. Kindly follow the steps provided in this

article
    to update the drivers.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Dennis Mop, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Kworld DVD Maker 2

Hi

We have installed the DVD for the above into our computer. We have been trying to capture the video from a video recorder through the USB port. However this is not working. Can anyone help please?

Edwina Friday, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Kworld DVD Maker 2 USB not detected when desktop upgrade to Win10 (64bit). No issue when...

What happened to my Windows dvd maker in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

• Did you re-install Windows DVD Maker after upgrading to Windows 10?
    I suggest you to re-install Windows DVD maker in Compatibility mode and check if it works:

I suggest you to install DVD maker in Compatibility mode and check if it works Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode
    and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the DVD maker setup file and click on
      ‘Properties’.
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1/7 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Kworld DVD Maker 2 USB not detected when desktop upgrade to Win10 (64bit). No issue when...

1. Kworld DVD Maker 2 USB not detected when desktop upgrade to Win10 (64bit). No issue when... - Similar Threads - Kworld DVD Maker

2. I have purchased Kworld VHSto DVD Video Editing DVD Maker 2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have purchased Kworld VHSto DVD Video Editing DVD Maker 2.: It works on windows 7 but not on 10. It says Cyberlink powerdirector could not start the recording due to: 1. computers operating system not recognising the capture device2. the capture format not being compliant with the industry standard format3. there being no time/date...
  3. I have purchased Kworld VHSto DVD Video Editing DVD Maker 2.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have purchased Kworld VHSto DVD Video Editing DVD Maker 2.: It works on windows 7 but not on 10. It says Cyberlink powerdirector could not start the recording due to: 1. computers operating system not recognising the capture device2. the capture format not being compliant with the industry standard format3. there being no time/date...
  4. I have purchased Kworld VHSto DVD Video Editing DVD Maker 2.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My Kworld DVD Maker 2 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Kworld DVD Maker 2 not installing: My Kworld DVD Maker 2 used to work fine on my Windows 10 computer in 2020 but now it seems it won't install the driver from the CD and says "Installer encountered an error 0x80096002 The certificate for the signer of the message is invalid or not found". I have tried to find...
  6. My Kworld DVD Maker 2 not installing

My Kworld DVD Maker 2 not installing: My Kworld DVD Maker 2 used to work fine on my Windows 10 computer in 2020 but now it seems it won't install the driver from the CD and says "Installer encountered an error 0x80096002 The certificate for the signer of the message is invalid or not found". I have tried to find...
  7. My Kworld DVD Maker 2 not installing

8. Kworld dvd maker 2 fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kworld dvd maker 2 fix: After struggling with this capture device for near on 7 hours I have finally succeeded in making it work seamlessly.I was advised that windows 10 and 11 have built in anti piracy software installed. This was making my capture glitch flash and have green flashes also. I hot...
  9. Kworld dvd maker 2 fix

Kworld dvd maker 2 fix: After struggling with this capture device for near on 7 hours I have finally succeeded in making it work seamlessly.I was advised that windows 10 and 11 have built in anti piracy software installed. This was making my capture glitch flash and have green flashes also. I hot...
  10. KWorld DVD Maker 2 - Error

KWorld DVD Maker 2 - Error: I'm trying to install the Driver via the disc and I get this message. I have a USB 3.0 port which I understand reads backwards to the 2.0 so I'm not sure why it's not installing properly. When I got to the PowerDirector 365 it doesn't recognise my video camera and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kworld dvd maker 2 not working

2. kworld dvd maker 2

3. kworld dvd maker usb not recognized

4. dvd maker 2 not working,
  5. tevion home dvd creator usb not recognised,
  6. kworld dvd maker 2 from mixer to computer,
  7. kworld dvd maker 2 issues,
  8. problems with Kworld DVD maker 2,
  9. tevion dvd maker usb not recognised,
  10. kworld usb stick not detected