Windows 10: @Kyhi: How are you doing on a reply to boot to more than one app from

Discus and support @Kyhi: How are you doing on a reply to boot to more than one app from in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ............a flash drive? @Kyhi, you said that you had to figure something out about a week ago. I'm still trying to find a way to be able to boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nisko, May 17, 2018.

1. Nisko Win User

@Kyhi: How are you doing on a reply to boot to more than one app from

............a flash drive? @Kyhi, you said that you had to figure something out about a week ago. I'm still trying to find a way to be able to boot more than one app from a USB flash drive. Any success yet? Thank you.

:)

Nisko, May 17, 2018
  2. lowfiron Win User

How do you get more than one of the same image on the same sheet?

* Original Title: Printing with Win10

How do you get more than one of the same image on the same sheet? In Win7 this was easy. You did it from the file I think. I think the option was available on the print window too.

Thanks

lowfiron, May 17, 2018
  3. How do you import more than one image at a time?

I do not know what the issue is, but for some reason I cannot import multiple images. I have tried just scanning and scanning and then selecting to import all new images but then I still have to do each one individually. It is completely ridiculous, I
    had my HP Deskjet file hidden from me to begin with, then it no longer gives the option to scan more than one image at a time. Sometimes I have to scan a bunch of papers.

VirginiaVogt, May 17, 2018
Thema:

@Kyhi: How are you doing on a reply to boot to more than one app from

1. @Kyhi: How are you doing on a reply to boot to more than one app from - Similar Threads - @Kyhi are doing

2. How to make Game Bar record more than one app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make Game Bar record more than one app?: 'Ello people. I occassionally use Game Bar for recording stuff for school, and while it is a great recorder which is free and doesn't plaster a Microsoft logo in my recordings, it will stop recording the moment I quit the app, which is frustrating. The poor guy being that I...
  3. more than one MBR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    more than one MBR: My OS disk boots from start on in XP. Still need that OS as my UMAX 2200 scanner is only fully supported by XP drivers. Later on bought W7 ultimate and installed it as multiboot. EasyBCD does the trick. No problem. Runs both. Had to upgrade to W10. As W10 tells me how to run...
  4. How do I highlight more than one file at a time?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I highlight more than one file at a time?: I used to click on the first file, hold down the shift key, then highlight the last file in a series which would then highlight all the files in between. doesn't seem to work like that anymore and I'm just now finding out. I'm looking at a list view and like to know how to...
  5. You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow: Title, the windows lock screen slideshow feature does not work for me. I've tried using folders on both my install drive and another hard drive, it has the same error. The folder has multiple .jpg files on it, it's not empty, and the slideshow feature works perfectly fine...
  6. Unable to boot from Kyhi's boot USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to boot from Kyhi's boot USB: Some time ago I created a number of bootable USB drives for diagnostic, recovery, etc. purposes. These include Kyhi, Hiren, Macrium. Wanted to run Memtest86+ so tried to boot from Kyhi, nothing, the USB drive just sat there with the LED gently pulsing away for 10 minutes...
  7. More than one program maximizing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    More than one program maximizing.: Im new to Windows 10. Lets say I have 2 programs open. Im at the desktop, Why is it when I choose one of them from the task bar, the other one also maximizes behind it? Instead of the program I chose popping up with the desktop in the background, the program I chose pops up...
  8. One license for more than one versions.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One license for more than one versions.: I got a laptop with pre installedWin 10 pro Education. It is about two weeks ago I went to perform factory restore for my DELL laptop So when I run the OS recovery tool of DELL It gave me an option to download Windows 10 Professional . As my Factory restore image I got...
  9. Uploading more than one document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading more than one document: How do I upload more than one document when the file is open. I am only allowed to open one at a time, If I go to the document without trying to upload I am allowed to....
  10. Adding more than one track to the Microsoft Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding more than one track to the Microsoft Photos app: Am only able to add one track to my slide show, which is over 40 minutes long. I have the done button. Have loaded music on appropriate page, but it only adds the top track and does nothing with the bottom. Advice. This is a new computer purchased in August, Microsoft updates...