Windows 10: Lag boot time DHCP

Discus and support Lag boot time DHCP in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When booting my aging laptop there is a slow down due to this; [img] [img] [img] I was hoping someone can help me solve so to increase boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JerometheGiraff, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Lag boot time DHCP

When booting my aging laptop there is a slow down due to this;

Lag boot time DHCP [​IMG]

I was hoping someone can help me solve so to increase boot time ?

:)

JerometheGiraff, Jan 27, 2017

2. Help 100% disk usage

did what you said but still nothing

same boot time and same disk usage and lag

georgegeorge1, Jan 27, 2017
  3. Help 100% disk usage

Hello i have a lenovo legion y720 and boot time is above 2 min without start up items ( clean boot) and when it boots mouse lags all over the place it takes about 30 sec to get to login screen and then it lags for 20 sec more and for no reason i start
    google lag i press right click lag i play a game at ultra (BF1) lag at low lag it says system uses the most disk usage and the lowest cpu and ram pls help i did everything reset update and reset chkdsk /f /r /x sfc /scannow reinstalled win defrag error cheking
    disabling msisupported i did everything i could but disk usage is still high or gets crazy when i do something pls help me

georgegeorge1, Jan 27, 2017
  4. Wullail Win User

Lag boot time DHCP

Is there an option there to set a static IP instead of looking for DHCP?

Wullail, Jan 27, 2017
  5. From within the BIOS or router ? If you mean from within the BIOS, there is no option.

JerometheGiraff, Jan 27, 2017
  6. TairikuOkami, Jan 27, 2017
  7. The BIOS on this laptop is extremely limited; therefore I don't have the options shown in the YouTube videos. Any other suggestions ?

JerometheGiraff, Jan 28, 2017
  8. Lag boot time DHCP

Bumping the thread hoping for any other input to this problem ?

JerometheGiraff, Mar 19, 2017
  9. robgr Win User
    Set to NIC to static by changing the adapter settings in the Network & Sharing Centre

robgr, Mar 19, 2017
  10. Changing the adapter settings involve changing the IP and subnet mask; therefore I checked my router DHCP information and tried the suggestions from this page. Unfortunately when manually entering IP & subnet mask information, rather then let Windows do it automatically, the network ceases to work ?

I can't seem to resolve the problem with DHCP when the laptop boots, without disconnecting the network connection.

JerometheGiraff, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Lag boot time DHCP

1. Lag boot time DHCP - Similar Threads - Lag boot DHCP

2. Problem with DHCP lease time on mobile hotspots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with DHCP lease time on mobile hotspots: I've had a problem with my Internet connection for a long time at least since January 15, 2023 and since I'm really fed up, I'm asking for help on this forum. When I share a connection between my Android phone and the computer, I manage to connect but the Internet only lasts...
  3. Problem with DHCP lease time on mobile hotspots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with DHCP lease time on mobile hotspots: I've had a problem with my Internet connection for a long time at least since January 15, 2023 and since I'm really fed up, I'm asking for help on this forum. When I share a connection between my Android phone and the computer, I manage to connect but the Internet only lasts...
  4. Problem with DHCP lease time on mobile hotspots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. dhcp services on VM NOT UPDATED for long time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dhcp services on VM NOT UPDATED for long time: Hello, I've got a dhcp windows server 2012 r2 VM installed on windows server 2019 standard is not updated from 03-2018what should i do ?shall I installed all updates from 03-2018 or just installed the recent release updates?Thanks...
  6. dhcp services on VM NOT UPDATED for long time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dhcp services on VM NOT UPDATED for long time: Hello, I've got a dhcp windows server 2012 r2 VM installed on windows server 2019 standard is not updated from 03-2018what should i do ?shall I installed all updates from 03-2018 or just installed the recent release updates?Thanks...
  7. Time Lagging Behind

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time Lagging Behind: My gaming pc's clock is laging behind. I have already tried replacing the cmos battery and that didn't help. What should I try next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-lagging-behind/b36d477f-d922-43c2-b812-2c3a907d580e
  8. DHCP lease time

DHCP lease time: What is the best DHCP lease time ? I stick to the default setting which is 120 minutes. And what yours ? 177138
  9. set time via DHCP

in Windows 10 Support
    set time via DHCP: Hello, we have 1000+ non-domain joined laptops and need to set the time based on location. The laptops move between different timezones frequently and need to have the correct time based on location. Setting time automatically won't work since their internet connection could...
  10. DHCP

DHCP: The IP address lease 192.168.1.3 for the Network Card with network address 0xD89EF326F842 has been denied by the DHCP server 192.168.1.1 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message). Need an explanation on this error...