Windows 10: lag on mouse sometimes

Discus and support lag on mouse sometimes in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello when i upgrade my windows seven to ten, i face usually with mouse lag, this is not ever, but usually i see this when i run system for 5hours..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by 3245, Jul 29, 2016.

1. 3245 Win User

lag on mouse sometimes

Hello
    when i upgrade my windows seven to ten, i face usually with mouse lag,
    this is not ever, but usually i see this when i run system for 5hours..

in seven i was okay, but in ten windows i see this issue usually.

Thanks.

:)

2. Rapoo 6080 mouse lagging Windows 10

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, the mouse still has the lagging issue. But that said, sometimes it faster, sometimes it is even slower, but most of the time it's seriously lagging speed.

some friends suggested mouse acceleration or something like that? I don't know if that is something. But the mousesettings from settings of windows 10 doesn't help.

KjettilHennis, Jul 29, 2016
  3. Almaretto Win User
    Windows 10: Wireless logitech keyboard and mouse lags intermittently suddenly.

I mainly get mouse lag but not consistently. I cannot figure out why I sometimes have.

My main keyboard lag is in Sticky Notes and then sporadic otherwise.

Almaretto, Jul 29, 2016
Thema:

lag on mouse sometimes

1. lag on mouse sometimes - Similar Threads - lag mouse sometimes

2. mouse lagging !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse lagging !!!: i have very high mouse and touchpad input latency issue-this issue happens only when i an charging my laptop and when any peripheral device like usb speakers are connected. But on battery power every thing seems good.-help somebody in this issue...
  3. mouse lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse lag: i have very high mouse and touchpad input latency issue-this issue happens only when i an charging my laptop and when any peripheral device like usb speakers are connected. But on battery power every thing seems good.-this issue also happens in Ubuntu-help somebody in this...
  4. mouse lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse lag: i have very high mouse and touchpad input latency issue-this issue happens only when i an charging my laptop and when any peripheral device like usb speakers are connected. But on battery power every thing seems good.-this issue also happens in Ubuntu-help somebody in this...
  5. mouse lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. MOUSE LAGGING

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MOUSE LAGGING: So, I bought a pc this year, everything was just fine till yesterday, when I felt that my mouse was like “heavier “ the pointer keep lagging. It kinda stuck for 0.9s then come back. What could it be? Can anyone help? submitted by /u/sonekhaaa [link] [comments]...
  7. Mouse lagging

Mouse lagging: I update my windows to 2004 and now mouse keeps lagging when I open a program like Chrome or disconnect my vpn and even in game, when I play Rainbow 6 mouse keeps lagging in menu and I cant even aim in the game. submitted by /u/A_jaX_ [link] [comments]...
  8. Mouse lag

Mouse lag: So I got back on the computer that I built 2-3 years ago and plugged in my g903 and now whenever I move my mouse in game it freezes for a second. Can’t find any mouse specific drivers online and already got the ghub or whatever software and it’s still not working, what do....
  9. Mouse lagging!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse lagging!: Why is my wireless mouse constantly lagging? This is such a basic function to a computer that I should not be having these issues with Windows. Absolutely no problems with Win7. Nothing but problems with Windows 10. I have tried EVERY one of the fixes suggested in the forum....
  10. Mouse Lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Lag: Whenever I open up a new app, or make a new tab, my mouse and/or track pad staggers across the screen. If I open up a game the mouse will lag for 10 seconds, go back to normal for one second, and lag for the rest. PLEASE HELP!...