Windows 10: Lag on videos

Discus and support Lag on videos in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i recently did the recent update for my pc and every video i watch, whether it's on youtube, hulu, or watching a live stream the video lags BAD. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by adrianna1339, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Lag on videos

So i recently did the recent update for my pc and every video i watch, whether it's on youtube, hulu, or watching a live stream the video lags BAD. It never did that before the update and i ask support for help and they really didn't do anything at all. Any tips or advice on what to do please.

:)

adrianna1339, Aug 19, 2018

2. Video and audio lagging on Windows 10

I have tried every step that you suggested with no good results. I have a TOSHIBA SATELLITE L675D-S7049..

The exact problem is the video and the sound lags and makes a buzzing sound . it does it on all videos and sound. even on iTUNES

DENNISBUZZELL, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Lag on videos

When playing downloaded videos on laptop, it lags.

Hi Nelson,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the videos are playing with lag in every player. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    • From where did you update the display adapter?
    • Did you check playing in Windows media player?
    • Which file format are you trying to play?
    • Is the issue specific to the Video or all the videos?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Lag on videos

1. Lag on videos - Similar Threads - Lag videos

2. Video games lagging on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video games lagging on fullscreen: My video games were running really smooth before. Now, the same games are running smoothly on windowed mode but as i enter into fullscreen, it starts to lag heavily Probably due to latest windows update, i don't know. Windows and graphics driver are updated already. Please...
  3. Video games lagging on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video games lagging on fullscreen: My video games were running really smooth before. Now, the same games are running smoothly on windowed mode but as i enter into fullscreen, it starts to lag heavily Probably due to latest windows update, i don't know. Windows and graphics driver are updated already. Please...
  4. How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3I noticed about a week ago, when trying to watch Netflix or YouTube whilst the laptop is charging, the video and audio playback is lagging. When the device is not charging, there doesn't seem to be a problem. I've had a Google and tried a few settings...
  5. How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?

How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3I noticed about a week ago, when trying to watch Netflix or YouTube whilst the laptop is charging, the video and audio playback is lagging. When the device is not charging, there doesn't seem to be a problem. I've had a Google and tried a few settings...
  6. My youtube lags when I resize the video on my laptop. I am using ryzen 7 processor and amd...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My youtube lags when I resize the video on my laptop. I am using ryzen 7 processor and amd...: My youtube lags when I resize the video on my laptop. I am using ryzen 7 processor and amd radeon graphics? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-youtube-lags-when-i-resize-the-video-on-my/c09592e8-4a25-41d6-b218-453afabe9ad4
  7. My youtube lags when I resize the video on my laptop. I am using ryzen 7 processor and amd...

My youtube lags when I resize the video on my laptop. I am using ryzen 7 processor and amd...: My youtube lags when I resize the video on my laptop. I am using ryzen 7 processor and amd radeon graphics? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-youtube-lags-when-i-resize-the-video-on-my/c09592e8-4a25-41d6-b218-453afabe9ad4
  8. Lag on second monitor usually in videos when playing games on fullscreen on first monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag on second monitor usually in videos when playing games on fullscreen on first monitor: Hi,I just upgraded from a much worse computer using windows 10 to a better one using windows 11. My problem is however after upgrading that I start lagging alot on my second monitor when playing games on my main monitor in fullscreen mode. It is quite bad and mainly happens...
  9. Lag on second monitor usually in videos when playing games on fullscreen on first monitor

Lag on second monitor usually in videos when playing games on fullscreen on first monitor: Hi,I just upgraded from a much worse computer using windows 10 to a better one using windows 11. My problem is however after upgrading that I start lagging alot on my second monitor when playing games on my main monitor in fullscreen mode. It is quite bad and mainly happens...
  10. PC lags really bad/freezes whenever full screening videos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC lags really bad/freezes whenever full screening videos.: The problem started ever since I connected my laptop as a wireless display for the first time. Either video files or online videos whenever I Fullscreen them they lag really bad basically freeze until I manage to exit Fullscreen.I don't use the laptop as a wireless display...