Windows 10: lagging of mouse and other issues

Discus and support lagging of mouse and other issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; since my win 10 upgrade I have been plagued with problems ,one of which is that my mouse pointer ,especially when I am typing something will turn into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by neil blunden, Aug 15, 2015.

1. lagging of mouse and other issues

since my win 10 upgrade I have been plagued with problems ,one of which is that my mouse pointer ,especially when I am typing something will turn into the (working) spinning circle and multi gesture stops working until I move the mouse and it reverts back to normal.
    secondly I have also had so many problems with wifi dis connecting and I have to re connect
    I have just had to install a pc speed up program due to the fact that everything is now drastically slower than before
    any help od advice would be appd also has anyone else had these problems or am I alone

:)

neil blunden, Aug 15, 2015
  2. BrianTKar Win User

My mouse lag in windows 10

This worked for me. Found here: Windows 10 Mouse Lagging Solved - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

Realtek HD Audio Manager process FMAPP.exe

Stopping this process in Task Manager instantly stopped the mouse lag. Disabling it from startup causes no sound issues and the mouse has not lagged through a few reboots.

BrianTKar, Aug 15, 2015
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Mouse keeps lagging and does not respond properly!

Have you tried the mouse on another machine, and another mouse on your machine ?

- Seems a lot of people have had mouse lag issues with Win10. The link below is just one of several threads

where you may find a fix that works for you.

severe-mouse-lag-in-windows-10

BossDweeb, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

lagging of mouse and other issues

1. lagging of mouse and other issues - Similar Threads - lagging mouse issues

2. Keyboard and mouse lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and mouse lag: Went thru hardware updates, clean boot, etc MS states all drivers are up to date. Brand new Logitech mouse and keyboard with brand new batteries. And yet MS will blame everyone and everything else prior to admitting it might be windows 10 underperforming....
  3. Mouse Lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Lag: Whenever I open up a new app, or make a new tab, my mouse and/or track pad staggers across the screen. If I open up a game the mouse will lag for 10 seconds, go back to normal for one second, and lag for the rest. PLEASE HELP!...
  4. Mouse Lagging

Mouse Lagging: Whenever I open chrome, run an antivirus scan and play practically any game my mouse constantly freezes, jumps and generally just ignores my input. I've tried checking for malware, updating all my drivers uninstalling my mouse driver and basically anything I could find on...
  5. Mouse Lag...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Lag...: Hello Person! I Have A Problem That Frustrates Me... Its The Mouse Lag In Games. Any Solutions ??? Because I Have This Problem For A Long Time! Thanks ;) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/mouse-lag/2ece9ea7-ecba-4b8d-8792-1e738778873d
  6. Mouse Lag With new Mouse

Mouse Lag With new Mouse: Recently got a new gaming mouse, and have been getting a lot of mouse lag, this has not been a problem with my other mouse's and I really want to find a solution since its getting very annoying. I have tried updating drivers and such but it has not worked. Any help is...
  7. Help Mouse lag

Help Mouse lag: I just updated to windows 10 a couple of days ago. Seance then after i type something my mouse pointer stops working for 3-5 secs. I have looked all over the internet for a solution but i couldn't find anything. If you have a solution to my problem our a suggestion please...
  8. Mouse/Keyboard lag

Mouse/Keyboard lag: Hi all, I am new to the forums so please cut me some slack if this questions does not belong in this thread... Anyway, I have been having some really bad lag on my mouse and keyboard. When I try to move the mouse, it's almost like there is some intense loading or...
  9. Mouse pointer lags and videos lagging

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse pointer lags and videos lagging: Hi, For the past week, I have noticed that sometimes the youtube videos lags and sometimes even my mouse pointer lags a lot. I am not sure on why this is occuring. I have used CCleaner to clean up the temporary files. I have screenprinted the resource monitor window, if...
  10. Lagging issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lagging issues: Hey guys, seem to be having a problem with lagging. Not sure as to what the problem could be but have recognised its only existed since the switch over to Windows 10. Its becoming hugely frustrating and was wondering if anyone could give me some much needed advice *Smile Not...