Windows 10: lagging of mouse and other issues

Discus and support lagging of mouse and other issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; since my win 10 upgrade I have been plagued with problems ,one of which is that my mouse pointer ,especially when I am typing something will turn into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by neil blunden, Aug 15, 2015.

1. lagging of mouse and other issues

since my win 10 upgrade I have been plagued with problems ,one of which is that my mouse pointer ,especially when I am typing something will turn into the (working) spinning circle and multi gesture stops working until I move the mouse and it reverts back to normal.
    secondly I have also had so many problems with wifi dis connecting and I have to re connect
    I have just had to install a pc speed up program due to the fact that everything is now drastically slower than before
    any help od advice would be appd also has anyone else had these problems or am I alone

:)

neil blunden, Aug 15, 2015
  2. BrianTKar Win User

My mouse lag in windows 10

This worked for me. Found here: Windows 10 Mouse Lagging Solved - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

Realtek HD Audio Manager process FMAPP.exe

Stopping this process in Task Manager instantly stopped the mouse lag. Disabling it from startup causes no sound issues and the mouse has not lagged through a few reboots.

BrianTKar, Aug 15, 2015
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Mouse keeps lagging and does not respond properly!

Have you tried the mouse on another machine, and another mouse on your machine ?

- Seems a lot of people have had mouse lag issues with Win10. The link below is just one of several threads

where you may find a fix that works for you.

severe-mouse-lag-in-windows-10

BossDweeb, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

lagging of mouse and other issues

1. lagging of mouse and other issues - Similar Threads - lagging mouse issues

2. mouse lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse lag: i have very high mouse and touchpad input latency issue-this issue happens only when i an charging my laptop and when any peripheral device like usb speakers are connected. But on battery power every thing seems good.-this issue also happens in Ubuntu-help somebody in this...
  3. mouse lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse lag: i have very high mouse and touchpad input latency issue-this issue happens only when i an charging my laptop and when any peripheral device like usb speakers are connected. But on battery power every thing seems good.-this issue also happens in Ubuntu-help somebody in this...
  4. Mouse lag and connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse lag and connectivity issues: I have a microsoft surface laptop that I bought brand new in the fall of 2020. I’ve been having severe mouse lag and connectivity issues with any mouse that I connect to it, either via USB port or with Bluetooth. I’ve tried 3 so far with the same results. When I use them on...
  5. random mouse lag/keyboard lag and other issues.

in Windows 10 Support
    random mouse lag/keyboard lag and other issues.: So just very recently i've began to notice a few things that are annoying me that hadnt been an issue before. My mouse sometimes stops/lags for a slight second almost like there is a bad spot on my mousepad that the infrared gets disrupted but this is not the case i get the...
  6. Keyboard and mouse lag issues

Keyboard and mouse lag issues: Ive just recently bought a new Acer PC with Windows 10 to replace a really slow Apple iMac. Worked fine for first few weeks and now i have severe keyboard and mouse lag. I have replaced the mouse 3 times and the keyboard twice and the issue remains to the point that the PC...
  7. MOUSE LAGGING

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MOUSE LAGGING: So, I bought a pc this year, everything was just fine till yesterday, when I felt that my mouse was like “heavier “ the pointer keep lagging. It kinda stuck for 0.9s then come back. What could it be? Can anyone help? submitted by /u/sonekhaaa [link] [comments]...
  8. Mouse lag issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse lag issue: Hello, I've been fighting off carpal tunnel and Googling pretty much everything I can, including a few posts that lead to this subreddit, but I cannot find a solution to my problem. My mouse is ever-so-slightly laggy and it's driving me nuts and getting to the point that...
  9. Mouse lagging!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse lagging!: Why is my wireless mouse constantly lagging? This is such a basic function to a computer that I should not be having these issues with Windows. Absolutely no problems with Win7. Nothing but problems with Windows 10. I have tried EVERY one of the fixes suggested in the forum....
  10. Mouse Lag

Mouse Lag: Whenever I open up a new app, or make a new tab, my mouse and/or track pad staggers across the screen. If I open up a game the mouse will lag for 10 seconds, go back to normal for one second, and lag for the rest. PLEASE HELP!...