Windows 10: Laggy/Delay while chatting at facebook on Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Laggy/Delay while chatting at facebook on Microsoft Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When i was using win 10 CU, there is no lag/ delay when chatting or posting at facebook. and after i updated it to FCU, when im typing there is always... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by GxlSins, Oct 22, 2017.

1. GxlSins Win User

Laggy/Delay while chatting at facebook on Microsoft Edge

When i was using win 10 CU, there is no lag/ delay when chatting or posting at facebook.
    and after i updated it to FCU, when im typing there is always a delay like 0.5 or 1 second to input what i type.
    i tried at Internet Explorer and the result is fine.
    Am i missing something that cause this? or its just a bug from edge its self?
    thanks

(Yeah , the bug is just happen at Facebook for me)

:)

GxlSins, Oct 22, 2017

2. Unable to open Facebook video chat on Microsoft Edge.

Hi

Edge does not support Facebook chat

Facebook pop up tells you this and tells you this

then suggests you install Chrome or Firefox

if you work for Microsoft you must know this

I don't use Internet Explorer I use Edge

AlanDavies_899, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Mail Setup in Nokia X2-01

i used the same way for facebook..but it doesnt work..is there any other way that i can use facebook chat in my nokia default chat app?..i have got another prob also..whenever i try to log in to my msn mail it does not show anything..i dont know why?..my
    community app also too laggy..it seems age to load it..and scrolling is very bad...instead i use operamini

ubermind---01, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Tony K Win User

Hi there. Try using the UWP Store app. Works great.

Tony K, Oct 22, 2017
Thema:

1. Laggy/Delay while chatting at facebook on Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Laggy Delay while

2. Edge very slow on Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Edge very slow on Facebook: Not necessarily a Windows 10 issue but would still like to know why in the past couple of weeks Facebook seems to be extremely sluggish and when I click on any of the comments option or anything else on Facebook it just hangs on. It does not happen on any other web...
  3. on windows 10 i cant video chat on facebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    on windows 10 i cant video chat on facebook: every time I try it tells me I need to allow messenger to use my camera but it's on an still makes me go to settings and nothing changes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-windows-10-i-cant-video-chat-on-facebook/587779e8-540b-43bf-9616-30c59158c7ee
  4. Microsoft Edge becomes laggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge becomes laggy: Microsoft Edge becomes laggy the longer I browse the internet. Especially in chat conferences with many participants. With people in chat exceeds to 10 people it becomes laggy. Is there a way to improve Microsoft Edge performance? Please help....
  5. New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger: [ATTACH] For the moments when we can’t be together IRL, Messenger video chat helps you connect in real-time with the people you care about most. Chatting face-to-face live makes all the difference when you have exciting news to share, you need a study buddy for a big test,...
  6. Edge performance delays:

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge performance delays:: Hi my apps are both websites & desktop apps; in Edge they are slowed down as desktop apps. Ideas? E.g. can the app ask for IE? or can the app pretend to be website? Can the app ask Edge to relent? Thanks Tom Colwill...
  7. Facebook chat disconnects....picture uploading nightmares.

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook chat disconnects....picture uploading nightmares.: This has no doubt been beat to death. Recently purchased a Dell Inspiron 1500 gaming computer to edit my photos. Installed Avast, using it for virus and firewall. Having very regular problems uploading pictures to not just Facebook but every forum I frequent. Pictures are not...
  8. Facebook Chat Is Missing "Web" and "Mobile"

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook Chat Is Missing "Web" and "Mobile": Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 earlier, the Facebook chat doesn't show whether someone's online on Web or on Mobile, no matter which browser I use. It used to show this in Windows 7, but from what I've seen, it's gone in Windows 8, too. 13143
  9. Facebook Chat Box

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook Chat Box: Hi folks, Is anyone else missing their Chat Box thing on Facebook? It seems to have disappeared. *Confused Here's what I'm talking about.. [img] I've edited out any personal details, but as you can see there is no chat box thing on the right side of the...
  10. Microsoft to drop Facebook, Google Chat integration in Outlook.com

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to drop Facebook, Google Chat integration in Outlook.com: Within "the next couple of weeks," Microsoft will discontinue support for Facebook Chat and Google Chat in Outlook.com. [img] Microsoft notified Outlook.com customers of the pending change via an e-mail message from the Outlook.com team sent on February 24 (Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge laggy facebook