Windows 10: Laggy/Delay while chatting at facebook on Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Laggy/Delay while chatting at facebook on Microsoft Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When i was using win 10 CU, there is no lag/ delay when chatting or posting at facebook. and after i updated it to FCU, when im typing there is always... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by GxlSins, Oct 22, 2017.

1. GxlSins Win User

Laggy/Delay while chatting at facebook on Microsoft Edge

When i was using win 10 CU, there is no lag/ delay when chatting or posting at facebook.
    and after i updated it to FCU, when im typing there is always a delay like 0.5 or 1 second to input what i type.
    i tried at Internet Explorer and the result is fine.
    Am i missing something that cause this? or its just a bug from edge its self?
    thanks

(Yeah , the bug is just happen at Facebook for me)

:)

GxlSins, Oct 22, 2017

2. Unable to open Facebook video chat on Microsoft Edge.

Hi

Edge does not support Facebook chat

Facebook pop up tells you this and tells you this

then suggests you install Chrome or Firefox

if you work for Microsoft you must know this

I don't use Internet Explorer I use Edge

AlanDavies_899, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Mail Setup in Nokia X2-01

i used the same way for facebook..but it doesnt work..is there any other way that i can use facebook chat in my nokia default chat app?..i have got another prob also..whenever i try to log in to my msn mail it does not show anything..i dont know why?..my
    community app also too laggy..it seems age to load it..and scrolling is very bad...instead i use operamini

ubermind---01, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Tony K Win User

Hi there. Try using the UWP Store app. Works great.

Tony K, Oct 22, 2017
Thema:

1. Laggy/Delay while chatting at facebook on Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Laggy Delay while

2. Facebook app uses Microsoft Edge!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook app uses Microsoft Edge!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I've downloaded Facebook app from Microsoft Store, it uses Microsoft Edge and I want it to use Google Chrome. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app-uses-microsoft-edge/80725ea0-c3d3-43de-befd-ddf45a9d9de9
  3. I accidentally plugged my pc while it was on and now it's laggy/delayed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally plugged my pc while it was on and now it's laggy/delayed.: Is there a way I can fix the lag and delay? I just want to get back to playing my games as soon as possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-plugged-my-pc-while-it-was-on-and/dfc9083b-56fa-45ca-8ff7-9e25e8dfa453
  4. I accidentally plugged my pc while it was on and now it's laggy/delayed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally plugged my pc while it was on and now it's laggy/delayed.: Is there a way I can fix the lag and delay? I just want to get back to playing my games as soon as possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-plugged-my-pc-while-it-was-on-and/dfc9083b-56fa-45ca-8ff7-9e25e8dfa453
  5. I accidentally plugged my pc while it was on and now it's laggy/delayed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Microsoft Edge, slow and laggy.

Microsoft Edge, slow and laggy.: Good morning. :When my wife and I are finished using our pc for the day, we turn it off. We have noticed that after windows loads and we try to use Microsoft edge, it is very slow and laggy. The only solution I have found that fixes this problem is after boot-up reinstalling...
  7. facebook video chat

in Windows 10 Customization
    facebook video chat: something happened in the last 2 weeks and now I can not make a video call at facebook messenger... I am using windows 10 with the latest feature update 21h1... when I open camera on my computer I can see myself... tried 2 browsers Edge and Chrome... when I click on camera...
  8. Microsoft Edge becomes laggy

Microsoft Edge becomes laggy: Microsoft Edge becomes laggy the longer I browse the internet. Especially in chat conferences with many participants. With people in chat exceeds to 10 people it becomes laggy. Is there a way to improve Microsoft Edge performance? Please help....
  9. Facebook Chat Box

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook Chat Box: Hi folks, Is anyone else missing their Chat Box thing on Facebook? It seems to have disappeared. *Confused Here's what I'm talking about.. [img] I've edited out any personal details, but as you can see there is no chat box thing on the right side of the...
  10. Microsoft to drop Facebook, Google Chat integration in Outlook.com

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to drop Facebook, Google Chat integration in Outlook.com: Within "the next couple of weeks," Microsoft will discontinue support for Facebook Chat and Google Chat in Outlook.com. [img] Microsoft notified Outlook.com customers of the pending change via an e-mail message from the Outlook.com team sent on February 24 (Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge laggy facebook