Windows 10: Laggy/slow after Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver update

Discus and support Laggy/slow after Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HP Supports Assistant shows that I need Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver - sp72370 driver for my Envy 360. Before I install this driver I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Envy360, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Envy360 Win User

Laggy/slow after Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver update

HP Supports Assistant shows that I need Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver - sp72370 driver for my Envy 360. Before I install this driver I can see that things are a bit laggy, ofcourse I dont have graphics driver. So I install this driver and everything works fine. However, Windows Update (always) pushes an update to this driver namely Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics Family (This driver was provided by Intel Corporation for support of Intel(R) HD Graphics Family), and the moment the update is installed everything goes down. The laptop starts lagging, the lag is visible while opening drives and programs, especially Firefox becomes a mess. Typing becomes terribly laggy, you cant shift to tabs quickly, page opening is slow like hell.

Ony because of this lag I had to clean install Windows 10 thrice as I though that it will fix the problem. I had to run ChkDsk for quite a few times on my 750 GB HDD. But then by hit and trial I narrowed down the problem to this Update, and we all know now it cant be uninstalled either. Please help.

:)

Envy360, Jun 19, 2016

2. slow and laggy performance

windows 10 is little bit laggy and slow why please tell me

is intel hd graphics good

is K7 total security intivirus good

thank you

parikshit singhVD, Jun 19, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Hangs/Freezes on startup

Thanks for your help, I updated the drivers you listed apart from one (Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver), downloaded Malwarebytes and set Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service to automatic, restarted
    my computer and I was able to log in with no freezing or hanging.

I downloaded ADWCleaner and updated the Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver (because I wasn't able to update/download it in safe mode if I'm remembering it correctly). I followed your advice on
    the ADWCleaner, scanned, and clicked on clean. My computer rebooted but froze on the startup screen as it had done before. I booted the computer in safe mode and the ADWCleaner window didn't open.

Malwarebytes results: Malwarebytes Results.txt

Chan Willson, Jun 19, 2016
  4. Laggy/slow after Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver update

I know I'm late, but that also happened to me. It fixed it self after I waited 2 days and didn't dare to open it.

ImTryingToHelp, Mar 4, 2017
Thema:

Laggy/slow after Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver update

1. Laggy/slow after Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver update - Similar Threads - Laggy slow Intel

2. Intel HD graphics driver 5500?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel HD graphics driver 5500?: Got updated with windows 10 The Intel graphics driver has a new command center which was downloaded from ms store now I'm completely unable to fix the saturation and hue of my laptop It's asus x454l core i3 5th gen Please help me how do I set the color of my laptop It's way...
  3. Update graphics card drivers Intel HD Graphics 620?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update graphics card drivers Intel HD Graphics 620?: I have an Acer Aspire E5-575G laptop and I really need the latest driver for the graphics card. Windows says that the latest drivers are installed. Intel says so: [ATTACH] And if I go to the manufacturer. namely Acer, I can't find any installation option for...
  4. Intel HD Graphic driver not updating

Intel HD Graphic driver not updating: I've download intel hd graphic driver set up.exe from my manufactures website for the supporteed windows version, still when I run it shuts off automatically and a cmd windows open up like this and set up closes. My system info HP Notebook 15-bs542tu OS-windows 10 pro 64...
  5. Intel hd graphic driver

Intel hd graphic driver: my laptop is running a corei5 m460 cpu it came preinstalled with windows 7 so i upgraded to windows 10 but i faced a problem i tried looking for the graphic driver using the internet search function in device manger but it just says the best driver is allready installed (...
  6. About Intel HD graphic driver

About Intel HD graphic driver: My Intel HD graphic is fried (i think). Only 50/50 chances are there to succeed if tried to fix. I was wondering if i could play steam games ( CSGO ) just with NVIDIA driver version 418.81 My laptop is Acer V3-574G-79K4 Intel Core i7-5500U Geforce 940M 2gb vram 8gb...
  7. update intel hd graphic 3000 driver

update intel hd graphic 3000 driver: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) {Bad Image} %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your...
  8. Intel High Definition Audio Driver

Intel High Definition Audio Driver: When I press the volume keys on my keyboard there is no display indicating this, and there is no sound through the laptop or the headphones. When I clicked on the volume icon a window opened and automatically scanned for hardware changes, detecting that there had been none....
  9. intel hd graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    intel hd graphics driver: i am running intel i3 1st gen m330 2.13 GHz processor with in-built intel HD graphics (core i3). before upgrading to windows 10 whenever I used to play any pc games the display scaled to full screen but after upgrading to windows 10 play the games I want to play at low...
  10. Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Failed

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Failed: Product Name: HP ENVY DESKTOP 750 124 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) HP Support Assistiant Action Log reported an update was needed for th Intel HD Graphics Driver.* Upon exectucting the update a message box indicates "A seperate installer has lauched....