Windows 10: LAN Not Configured - Need Intel I219-LM Setup to Access Ethernet

Discus and support LAN Not Configured - Need Intel I219-LM Setup to Access Ethernet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Our IT department failed to set up my new laptop for a physical LAN connection. I have administrative rights because, all laptops at our institution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RVC, Mar 21, 2018.

1. RVC
    RVC Win User

LAN Not Configured - Need Intel I219-LM Setup to Access Ethernet

Our IT department failed to set up my new laptop for a physical LAN connection. I have administrative rights because, all laptops at our institution are provided with these privileges. Can anyone help me set up this adapter? I need to accomplish this today if possible.

:)

2. Miracast in Windows system

Network Card Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V

M.R.R.Khan, Mar 21, 2018
  3. Problem with Ethernet on Windows 10

Im Having Disconnected from the ethernet cable only on my pc, (cables are nice working on the laptop) so just for a 2 secconds i got disconnected then automaitacally reconnects. So I updated my drivers for my Lan Card (Intel-Ethernet-Connection-I219-V)
    and tried almost everything. Please some help (p.s. im on win 10)

alextokevalextokev, Mar 21, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

Is it a named brand PC if so you should be able to get drivers from makers site assuming there are some maybe there aren't any that's who it haven't set it up

Samuria, Mar 21, 2018
  5. Berton Win User
    I've not had a problem with an Ethernet cable connection to a Router as long as the Network Adapter shows in Device Manager, haven't needed more than what installs with Win10. Wireless/Wi-Fi is a bigger issue.

Berton, Mar 21, 2018
  6. RVC
    RVC Win User
    The Ethernet port has been activated and I am directly connected to it at the moment. The "Network and Sharing Center" acknowledges the connection yet, defines this as an "Unidentified Network" and lacks connectivity to the Internet. I ran the Network Troubleshooter yet, it could do nothing. Maybe it's time for a pc reboot?

Edit #1 - Rebooting the laptop solved this issue. I am now on the Internet with the newly activated Ethernet port.

Thema:

1. LAN Not Configured - Need Intel I219-LM Setup to Access Ethernet - Similar Threads - LAN Configured Need

2. Networking LAN Issue "Ethernet does'nt have valid ip configuration"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Networking LAN Issue "Ethernet does'nt have valid ip configuration": I have an Tplink AX1500, it is IPV6 capable. Been working 3 years My Desktop PC is :IntelR CoreTM i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz 2.67 GHz 32.0 GBSo I purchased a CAT6 cable and connected it to my router. I couldn't access the internet.So I went into Tether, the app provided by Tplink....
  3. Networking LAN Issue "Ethernet does'nt have valid ip configuration"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Networking LAN Issue "Ethernet does'nt have valid ip configuration": I have an Tplink AX1500, it is IPV6 capable. Been working 3 years My Desktop PC is :IntelR CoreTM i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz 2.67 GHz 32.0 GBSo I purchased a CAT6 cable and connected it to my router. I couldn't access the internet.So I went into Tether, the app provided by Tplink....
  4. Networking LAN Issue "Ethernet does'nt have valid ip configuration"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Need help reconnecting my computer to ethernet. The IntelR Ethernet Connection 6 I219-V...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help reconnecting my computer to ethernet. The IntelR Ethernet Connection 6 I219-V...: I've had my computer connected to ethernet for over a year now and this is the first time that it has happened. While I was just minding my business, my computer froze up, so I restarted it. when it restarted, it wouldn't let me connect to the ethernet and said that "The...
  6. Ethernet lan not connected

Ethernet lan not connected: [ATTACH] How to fix it? Window 10 pro 2004. I follow every instruction from youtube & other website . But i cannot fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-lan-not-connected/bcb343ec-8d43-471d-b461-455143f017ed
  7. Printer setup on LAN

Printer setup on LAN: Setting up Canon MX492 on my LAN. Follow the menu and printer says 'connected'. Then display goes back to wireless LAN setup and I cannot find a way to get out of setup mode. Only buttons that work are OK and arrows. Stop does not do it. How does one return to 'Copy OK 01'?...
  8. Intel Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V on Z390 motherboard

Intel Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V on Z390 motherboard: Why does Windows 10 v1809 not include inbox LAN drivers for Intel Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V on my new ASUS Z390 motherboard. I have a Windows 10 Pro retail USB drive which contains v1809 and after a clean install it prompted me to connect to Wi-Fi even when the LAN cable...
  9. Ethernet LAN network

Ethernet LAN network: On a daily basis I never know what to expect from my so called "simple 2 PC network". There is nothing simple about having a great connection one day, then the next day it says "Windows cannot access ... (the other computer)". It seems like I spend more time investigating...
  10. configure network to use WIFI for LAN/Print and Ethernet for internet

configure network to use WIFI for LAN/Print and Ethernet for internet: HI, I am a newb to the forum this is my first post. My network topology is Comcast Modem>Switch>Wireless Access Point My Win 10 Desktop is connected to the switch for Internet Access. The network printer is connected to the Wireless access point. I would like to keep...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i219-lm vlan w10

2. how to set vlan on intel i219-LM of computer

3. intel® ethernet connection (6) i219-lm keeps destarting

4. i219-lm v1809 intel,
  5. intel ethernet connection i219 v setting,
  6. is intel ethernet connection i219 lm able to wireless connection to internet,
  7. i219 intel vlan config,
  8. i219-lm support vlan ?,
  9. i219_lm vlan,
  10. does i219-lm support vlan,
  11. setting up vlan i219-lm,
  12. win10 1903 intel i219,
  13. intel i219-lm vlan config,
  14. intel vlan windows 10 1903 registry,
  15. intel i219-lm no vlan setup