Windows 10: LAN problem between 2 PC's

Discus and support LAN problem between 2 PC's in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Both upgrated to windows 10, one HOME and one PRO. Windows 10 HOME is on a local account Windows 10 Pro is on a Microsoft account. Private and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Burgurne, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Burgurne Win User

LAN problem between 2 PC's

Both upgrated to windows 10, one HOME and one PRO.

Windows 10 HOME is on a local account
    Windows 10 Pro is on a Microsoft account.

Private and All net-settings are the same on both PC's

From the HOME I can access the PRO while typing the login settings for the PRO (aka Microsoft account and password)

But from PRO to HOME I keep getting "wrong user or password". Is it not possible to connect from a M.S. account to a PC with a local account?

I think I can remember something about reg.settings from an earlier preview of Windows 10, where I needed to do "something" to get my (at that time) Win 7 with local account connected with windows 10 Pro. But what was that reg.editing?

:)

Burgurne, Jul 29, 2015

2. Procedure to setup Homegroup in Windows 10

HMMM that is odd, really odd, since I had 2 older Acer laptops with 7 Home and 2 With 10 Pro,1 laptop one PC. 1 - 10 pro, main PC connected through LAN and 1 Pro and 2 home laptops connected via wireless. AND, they all joined the HomeGroup no Problems
    and you could share through the HomeGroup between all of them.

seahawks65, Jul 29, 2015
  3. orod1989 Win User
    Command or instruction to allow users select the specific LAN or wireless for pinging

Original title : LAN ping

Hi

I have three adapter in my PC , one of them is for wireless network and two other are simple LAN ,

I have 2 windows on my PC : 2008 R2 and Windows 10

my problem is the priority of this NICs for pinging.

how I can change my NIC between two simple LAN and wireless when I want get ping response from specific NIC?

my wireless is connect to wireless modem for internet and have high priority when it's On but when I want use other LAN to ping

another network still wireless LAN response ans sent packet ,the only resolve is off or disable wireless to use other one.

please guide me, if any command or instruction is exist to allow users select the specific LAN or wireless for pinging or else...

thanks.

orod1989, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

LAN problem between 2 PC's

1. LAN problem between 2 PC's - Similar Threads - LAN problem between

2. Internet access between 2 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet access between 2 PC: I received a new computer at work without a wifi card so I wanted to connect him to my other computer with an ethernet wire. Here is how I configured the computer with internet https://i.stack.imgur.com/75WJd.jpg And the computer to connect with...
  3. Internet access between 2 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet access between 2 PC: I received a new computer at work without a wifi card so I wanted to connect him to my other computer with an ethernet wire. Here is how I configured the computer with internet https://i.stack.imgur.com/75WJd.jpg And the computer to connect with...
  4. Internet access between 2 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Differing RDP transfer behaviours between 2 Win10 machines over LAN?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Differing RDP transfer behaviours between 2 Win10 machines over LAN?: I have a headless Win10 PC in my home office I use for heavy data processing using a dedicated app licensed only to that machine. Connecting via RDP from my workstation over gigabit LAN, copying files to the headless PC (via simple copy paste) is incredibly fast and when I...
  6. LAN Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LAN Problem: I have Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B85M-HD3 (SOCKET 0) Mainboard. yesterday i used it, its work perfectly. but today it's not working. i check LAN cable, its OK. LAN Driver also OK. what should i do ? Thanks in Advance Md Hasan Ali...
  7. LAN problem

LAN problem: I have a 4 computer wireless network. All are able to connect to the internet but I can't get them to see the others. All of them are set up to share printer and files. One computer sees all 4, one computer sees 2, and 1 computer sees only itself. There's probably a simple...
  8. share all files between 2 pc's on the same private LAN

share all files between 2 pc's on the same private LAN: I have a desktop PC and a mobile PC, both have the latest version of windows 10, on both I use the same microsoft account for login. After much fiddling with sharing settings both are able to see each other again, but there are no persmissions to acces files or folders....
  9. connecting between 2 pc's

connecting between 2 pc's: I have 2 pc's. A win 10 and a win 7. They both can see each other but reject any attempts to login. I type in my username and password. Nothing. I assume those are my 'Network Credentials'. I don't even want to think about my old little XP laptop. WTF? Thanks. 70672
  10. Problem with LAN!

Problem with LAN!: Hello! I have this problem and i don't know how to solve it! *Biggrin I installed win10 build 10130 an on network i only see the pc in my home network but i can't acces them at all and I don't see the mac book pro i have ! If i restart in safe mode I can see all the pc and...