Windows 10: lanching app on non admin account without entering admin password

Discus and support lanching app on non admin account without entering admin password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have at startup programs which require to enter administrator password for each, (i am on non admin account), i want to start them without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by empleat, Jun 10, 2018.

1. empleat Win User

lanching app on non admin account without entering admin password

Hello,
    I have at startup programs which require to enter administrator password for each, (i am on non admin account), i want to start them without entering administrator password everytime.

i tried this solution from latest post using task sheduler
    How to allow a user to run a program without admin password

And this using runas
    boot - run program at startup without entering administrator password - Super User

In both cases cmd flashes so quickly that even from video moving frame to frame i cannot see error message, or what it says.
    And i found how to keep cmd open only for cmd or batch files, not when launching from shortcut

I tried yet ruas option launched in bat file and it says /savecred not recognized as internal or external command.

:)

empleat, Jun 10, 2018

2. Forgot admin password

Hi,

Thank you for posing your response.

As you are in a state were your account is completely inaccessible, I suggest that you try to access in build admin account and check if you are able to access the desktop.

To access the in built administrator account follow the steps below

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in Administrator account:

• As you are stuck min Safe Mode, in the sign-in
      screen, press and hold shift key and click on the
      power icon.
      Here click on Restart and then Restart now.
    • Type: net user administrator /active:yes (To enable Built –in Administrator account give the command Active: No).
    • Then press ENTER.

Step 2: From Built-in Administrator account give Administrator rights to your user account:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Control Panel.
    • Click on User account.
    • Click on Manage another account.
    • Click on your user account.
    • Click on reset the password.
    • Restart the computer and check if you are able to login.

Note: Once done exist the build in admin account by typing the command
    net user administrator /active:no

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 10, 2018
  3. admin account

I had the brilliant idea of adding an admin account in another name, then changed the permissions for my account so I don't have admin privileges. The system never asked for a password for the new admin account, so now I can't use it, and I can't backup
    my computer within my changed (non-admin) user account.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

I appreciate all the suggestions. None of them worked, since my account had no administrator privileges. I ended up restoring by way of a recovery device I had made a week or so prior to messing things up.

I learned something from this mistake: leave well enough alone.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

wildbillsbroad, Jun 10, 2018
Thema:

lanching app on non admin account without entering admin password

1. lanching app on non admin account without entering admin password - Similar Threads - lanching app non

2. Remove Admin account without password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Admin account without password: Hi,My previous employee set up a admin account without my knowledge on a laptop. He has passed away and I can't make any changes to the computer without the password. Is there a way in windows 10 to remove the account or start fresh? I don't have an installation disc for...
  3. Remove Admin account without password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Admin account without password: Hi,My previous employee set up a admin account without my knowledge on a laptop. He has passed away and I can't make any changes to the computer without the password. Is there a way in windows 10 to remove the account or start fresh? I don't have an installation disc for...
  4. Remove Admin account without password

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Only account is non admin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only account is non admin: I was a but stupid and managed to make my only account on Windows 10 non admin. I still have the windows 10 USB that was used to install Windows 10 onto my laptop. I don't want to wipe my whole laptop, I want to get admin back without having to reset anything. How can I do...
  6. Can malware get installed by a non-admin account without admin credentials?

Can malware get installed by a non-admin account without admin credentials?: Is that possible? If yes, how can I fugure out if it has happened submitted by /u/xdxdxdk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k3sfg3/can_malware_get_installed_by_a_nonadmin_account/
  7. Non-Admin Password Change

Non-Admin Password Change: Quick question. Is there a way to allow non-admin users to change the passwords of other non-admin users. So for example we can assign 1 user on a PC who other users can go to if they forget their password. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/afogg100 [link] [comments]...
  8. Admin password reset (non-admin)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin password reset (non-admin): pleas solv my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-reset-non-admin/01f6113b-936f-422a-a5d1-2ffa3d1455d6
  9. launching app on non admin account without entering admin password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    launching app on non admin account without entering admin password: Hello, I have at startup programs which require to enter administrator password for each, (i am on non admin account), i want to start them without entering administrator password everytime. i tried this solution from latest post using task sheduler How to allow a user to...
  10. admin account with UAC, or non-admin account with admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    admin account with UAC, or non-admin account with admin password: On a 2016 tutorial, the teacher said that it was important to create a new user as an administrator, and removing the admin rights of the user that I use all the time. Then, using admin privilege only when necessary, e.g. "run as administrator", and entering the password of...