Windows 10: Language input option has reappeared beside clock after updates

Discus and support Language input option has reappeared beside clock after updates in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've got the option to select put language again after the last update. I usually delete them all except UK, and the control panel only shows UK as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vexorg, Oct 17, 2015.

1. vexorg Win User

Language input option has reappeared beside clock after updates

I've got the option to select put language again after the last update. I usually delete them all except UK, and the control panel only shows UK as installed. But the "ENG" option beside the clock lists UK and US options.

How do I get rid of the US option? and how to get rid of the language option "ENG" from the task bar?

:)

vexorg, Oct 17, 2015
  2. PM_594 Win User

How to remove ENG (CMS) keyboard layout

I finally figured this out after a week of searching. In Windows 10 select Control Panel | Clock Language and Region | Language. Then select English ( Canada ). Choose options | Add an input method and then select Canadian Multilingual Standard. Add
    and save. Then go back to Control Panel | Clock Language and Region | Language and select English ( Canada ). Choose options and select remove beside Canadian Multilingual Standard and save. This will remove it from the tray and your computer won't keep
    switching to it.

PM_594, Oct 17, 2015
  3. Random Language Keeps Adding Itself to My Language Bar

Hi

First go to this address.

Control Panel\Clock, Language, and Region\Language

Add the extra language that added to your computer then choose the input method of that language which is appear on your language preferences.

Control Panel\Clock, Language, and Region\Language\Language options\Input method

Restart your computer.

After restarting go to the language preferences and remove Afrikaans from the languages list and restart again.It will be fix for sure.

for your safety chose (don't let website ................) in the following address.

Control Panel\Clock, Language, and Region\Language\Advanced settings

Regards

Afshin Mobasherian, Oct 17, 2015
  4. vexorg Win User

This:

Language input option has reappeared beside clock after updates [​IMG]

Showing a US keyboard suddenly

Nothing in settings:

Or advanced settings:

I already removed the non-UK junk, and switched off the language setting in the system tray.

vexorg, Oct 17, 2015
  5. vexorg Win User
    And now it vanished after a reboot today. Self fixing bugs are great. iTunes also died before the reboot and refused to run, all fixed by the reboot.

vexorg, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Language input option has reappeared beside clock after updates - Similar Threads - Language input option

2. audio input disappearing an reappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio input disappearing an reappearing: I'm having this problem with my audio for a while now, and I know it has to do with my audio input, because the headphones im using work perfectly fine on my laptop and the lights on them work even though the audio input doesnt show. I've found that it works in certain...
  3. audio input disappearing an reappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio input disappearing an reappearing: I'm having this problem with my audio for a while now, and I know it has to do with my audio input, because the headphones im using work perfectly fine on my laptop and the lights on them work even though the audio input doesnt show. I've found that it works in certain...
  4. Input Language - Options not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input Language - Options not working: Hi, When I try to click on the <Options> button, the Language page will hang and I have to close this Language windows, it is same for other language, e.g. Japanese. Please help to identify this issue. It happens to most of the Windows 10 PC domain joined. Thanks....
  5. Input Language - Options not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input Language - Options not working: Hi, When I try to click on the <Options> button, the Language page will hang and I have to close this Language windows, it is same for other language, e.g. Japanese. Please help to identify this issue. It happens to most of the Windows 10 PC domain joined. Thanks....
  6. Input Language - Options not working

7. Remove Language from Input options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Language from Input options: Hello, I wonder how to insert title here on W10. When I was setting up my system on new laptop I wasn't sure what keyboard to add for programming us or gb variant of english that I was used to, so I added both in addition to my mothers tongue.When going to Settings > Time and...
  8. Remove Language from Input options

Remove Language from Input options: Hello, I wonder how to insert title here on W10. When I was setting up my system on new laptop I wasn't sure what keyboard to add for programming us or gb variant of english that I was used to, so I added both in addition to my mothers tongue.When going to Settings > Time and...
  9. Optional Update Keeps Reappearing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Optional Update Keeps Reappearing: Hello, Microsoft Community! My current Windows version is Windows 10 Home, Insider Preview build 20246. Even before the Windows Insider build, I was getting an optional update, Which seems to be a driver; Hewlett-Packard - USB - 12/12/2014 12:00:00 AM - 35.0.56.52825...
  10. Input language duplication reappears all the time

in Windows 10 Support
    Input language duplication reappears all the time: Hi all, I got my new HP Omen 15-ax003nj 2 months ago. It's all patched up, running Windows 10 out of the box. I have 2 input methods - EN and HE. The problem is that every one in a while when I switch language using ALT+SHIFT it seems that the language didn't change...