Windows 10: Language pack problems

Discus and support Language pack problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a language pack installed, and it seems to mess up some apps, they do not load some items - HP support assistant doesn't show the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hentcc456, Dec 25, 2017.

1. hentcc456 Win User

Language pack problems

I have a language pack installed, and it seems to mess up some apps, they do not load some items - HP support assistant doesn't show the troubleshooting options, intel control panel is not showing the right language. Can I disable the language pack for specific apps? Thanks

:)

hentcc456, Dec 25, 2017

2. With me is going problems with the language pack PT-BR

With me is going problems with the language pack PT-BR

Original title: language pack

NazarenoPacheco, Dec 25, 2017
  3. Search not working in settings and on taskbar - explorer and control panel search is fine

Thank you very much, it worked! However, after deleted the language pack and restart Windows may use Windows update to reinstall the language pack which may cause the problem again. I ran chkdsk /u after reinstalling the language pack, the problem magically
    disappeared!

asiaworldcity, Dec 25, 2017
  4. Kari Win User

Language pack problems

Language pack changes nothing in third party applications, it's only to change Windows display language. If you have installed Intel Control Panel in English, then change Windows display language to French using a French language pack, Intel Control Panel will still be shown in English.

Thema:

Language pack problems

1. Language pack problems - Similar Threads - Language pack problems

2. Language pack installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack installation problem: I tried to install Vietnamese language pack but seems to change language only in clock and default apps, parts like file explorer and settings don't change much. Please help me....
  3. Language pack installation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language pack installation problem: I tried to install Vietnamese language pack but seems to change language only in clock and default apps, parts like file explorer and settings don't change much. Please help me....
  4. Language Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Packs: Unable to install German on win 11. Two different computers one laptop and one desktop Intel I5 and Intel I7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs/4b07fcc2-9ed7-43c2-98ef-2533392b4cf0
  5. language pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    language pack: I have windows 10. May I install a language pack on my surface pro 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack/945ee503-78f7-4163-974e-c7e10998bd74
  6. Language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language pack: I have the Polish language pack installed and set Polish as default proofreading language, but each time I want to wrote an e-mail I receive the message that text in Polish is not checked and that I can install the language pack. The proofreading tools work fine on all office...
  7. Language packs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Language packs.: So few days ago my pc started automatic repair loop and i tried a lot of things but it didn't work so i took it to the shop and they fixed it and installed windows but problem is that as i speak croatian they put croatian pack but i want english pack and i just want croatian...
  8. Language packs.

Language packs.: Hello, so as I had problems with my pc i posted question on answers.microsoft and i got help but nothing worked so i took it to the shop. They fixed it but now I have question. As Croatian is language that I speak I more like that things on my devices phone,pc,etc. are on...
  9. English language pack installation problem

English language pack installation problem: Hi, After I download and install the English language pack from Microsoft Store, my computer's language changed to English. However, after I shut down and restart my computer, it change back to the original language, and in my computer settings, the English language pack...
  10. Solving problems installing language packs

in Windows 10 Support
    Solving problems installing language packs: Hi, There's a great tutorial by Winaero on removing and adding language packs using the Run command, and direct links to them all. I really needed this to solve a confusing problem in not being able to uninstall or add a pack properly in the usual way. (Tutorial link below)....