Windows 10: "Language Typing Features" Popping up

Discus and support "Language Typing Features" Popping up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On my Windows 10 installation (Home, 64-bit), I have disabled "Show app notifications" AND "Show me tips about Windows". However, every now and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by richardanthony, Aug 8, 2015.

1. "Language Typing Features" Popping up

On my Windows 10 installation (Home, 64-bit), I have disabled "Show app notifications" AND "Show me tips about Windows".

However, every now and then a message pops up (from the "Action Centre" just next to the clock) stating "Language typing feature - Install typing features for your language".

I do not want to install any language features, how can I disable this?

:)

richardanthony, Aug 8, 2015
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Aug 8, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it "Language Typing Features" Popping up :(

oh gawd wat to do ? "Language Typing Features" Popping up :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram "Language Typing Features" Popping up :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx "Language Typing Features" Popping up :)

musum, Aug 8, 2015
  4. terwil Win User

"Language Typing Features" Popping up

I have this problem also - will watch out for a solution

terwil, Aug 23, 2015
  5. I get this pop-up window frequently, sometimes at a rate as one message every 5 minutes. I find it extremley annoying - another invention from Microsoft to annoy their customers. They just don't understand simplicity and always have to overdesign their programms, and try to take control out of the individuals hands.
    Is there anything that can be done to stop this awful pop-up thing or do I have to buy a new computer from the competition?

thomasberger, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

"Language Typing Features" Popping up

1. "Language Typing Features" Popping up - Similar Threads - Language Typing Features

2. Random languages popping up in the language select menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random languages popping up in the language select menu: Every time I install Windows 10 or 11 on my laptop, English from random countries pops up in the language select menu, and it really pisses me off. I can't even delete/uninstall them using the settings app. Here are the screenshots....
  3. Random languages popping up in the language select menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random languages popping up in the language select menu: Every time I install Windows 10 or 11 on my laptop, English from random countries pops up in the language select menu, and it really pisses me off. I can't even delete/uninstall them using the settings app. Here are the screenshots....
  4. Disable language bar pop-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable language bar pop-up: [ATTACH] Good day, I was always using Ctrl + Shift combo to switch between languages and that caused no troubles previously. However, after 1709 -> 1909 upgrade this window has begun to appear and steal focus from other apps, even when I'm pressing those buttons without...
  5. Anoying Language Pop-Up

Anoying Language Pop-Up: How can i remove the anoying Popup that appears when pressing Alt+Shift or Shift+Alt and stays there until i change language? I already know what language i'm using, i dont need to have half my screen occupied by this anoying pop up to tell me which language i'm chossing...
  6. Pop-Up language bar

Pop-Up language bar: After the update, when switching languages, a pop-up language bar began to appear on the right side. Please teach how to remove it. He is very nervous. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-language-bar/bbb98cb9-469e-472b-b218-e59530edd448
  7. Family Features pop up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Features pop up: Hi there, I keep getting a pop up asking me to sign in to my Microsoft account to turn on family features but I don't wish to. How do I disable this pop up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-features-pop-up/283a30e4-0f64-411b-baa5-6b030f4407ff"
  8. Download Language typing features FAILED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Language typing features FAILED: Hello, just recently reinstalled my laptop.. Now every day in on it, i get several prompts from windows to "download language typing features" When i press the notification, it says something with "we are adding..." i press that and i direct to page "manage optional...
  9. 'Download language typing features ...' keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    'Download language typing features ...' keeps popping up: Hello Forum users. 'Download language typing features ...' keep popping up on the screen every 20 minutes or so. See attached screenshot. How do I get rid of that? Thanks Forum Peeps. Pierre 117623
  10. Get rid of 'language typing features' notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Get rid of 'language typing features' notification: Hi all, Love Windows 10 so far, has exceeded my expectations. Apart from one annoying thing: the language typing features notification. I turned off windows tips in settings a while back and the notification stopped. But now it's back! Does anyone know how to get rid of it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer popping up typing suggestions

2. download language typing

3. language typing features