Windows 10: language

Discus and support language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I install the Japanese language without getting every mention in Japanese ? Thanks in advance for tips or explanations.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KuromakuBE, Jul 8, 2018.

1. language

How can I install the Japanese language without getting every mention in Japanese ?

Thanks in advance for tips or explanations.

:)

KuromakuBE, Jul 8, 2018

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 8, 2018
  4. language

microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

language

1. language - Similar Threads - language

2. Can't remove a language from the language selector

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't remove a language from the language selector: After updating I got a problem with extra language in the language selector list. It was not there before update and now I cannot remove it. In the language configuration screen I can see only two, the one I don't need is not present, so I cannot remove it. Here is the...
  3. Display language and input language differences

Display language and input language differences: Hello I am trying to set my language to English (Germany) but even though it is set correctly in Languages tab, I see English (UK) in Region. How can I get rid of UK? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Best regards...
  4. For Winodws 10 Could not add Phonetic keyboard for Marathi language

For Winodws 10 Could not add Phonetic keyboard for Marathi language: For Windows 10 Could not add Phonetic keyboard for Marathi language. Previously I have Used this feature of local Regional languages on my System with Windows 10. using Windows Key and Space bar to toggle. But after Re-installation of Windows 10 on My system I tried...
  5. How to set an input language for a specific app?

How to set an input language for a specific app?: I frequently write code in the visual studio application. However I am Swedish and therefore I use the Swedish input language most of the time but when I write code I want to use English. My problem is that EVERY time I open and close visual studio I have to change the input...
  6. Error 0x80070020 trying to install another language pack

in Windows 10 Support
    Error 0x80070020 trying to install another language pack: Hello, I use my Windows 10 Pro 1903 in Italian, but when I try to install language pack with basic typing it always fails: [img] with error 0x80070002 or sometimes 0x80070020 (!). I've also set UAC mode to default (I usually set it to max level) to be sure but still fails....
  7. Windows 10 display language keeps changing automatically

Windows 10 display language keeps changing automatically: Since I have installed the 1903 update my windows 10 display language keeps defaulting to Swedish and I have to run the following commands to revert to English: dism /Online /Get-Packages dism /Online /Remove-Package /PackageName:<all packages with Sv-Se in the name> In...
  8. Some Language options lost in the Welcome UI of the first OOBE page, after i had done the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some Language options lost in the Welcome UI of the first OOBE page, after i had done the...: In my Spain windowns unit, there were four languages listted in the Welcome of OOBE.And I selected ES to boot into DT.And many days later I did the system reset to select another language to boot in OS.But I found that there was only the ES be rested in the Welcome UI and the...
  9. activation of my windows 10 home single language

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation of my windows 10 home single language: i was trying to activate my windows 10 home single language using the cmd command operating it as the administrator and they tell me that there is a error in getting my original product key..so I need your help before the expiry of my windows.my windows is up to date...
  10. How to remove language from language bar, which is not in the settings

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove language from language bar, which is not in the settings: [img] [img] Please help ! Language is not in the settings, how can i remove it ? 138451