Windows 10: Languages help

Discus and support Languages help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I am using windows 10 64 bit. And it is in english languages but whenever i installed any apps it shows or open in another languages that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ashal123, Jun 4, 2016.

1. ashal123 Win User

Languages help

Hello, I am using windows 10 64 bit. And it is in english languages but whenever i installed any apps it shows or open in another languages that i cannot understand, nothing !! So what should i do to fix my internal language ? Reply me...
    Thank you !!

:)

ashal123, Jun 4, 2016
  2. gordonja Win User

Language Help

I htink the only way you can do this is to check throught the internet anfd find if you can download to your handset

gordonja, Jun 4, 2016
  3. paittola Win User
    Language Help

At the moment there is only one possibility. At least what they have here in Finland - Home of Nokia.

I have the same problem with my phone, I bought from a Finnish web site Pixmania.com/fi. The device was sent from France and has only Mid-European language pack, no Scandic letters nor T9 prediction.

You can take the phone to the nearest Nokia Care service. They may charge you for the change, maybe like 25 euros. That's at least what they take in Finland for it.

I've tried to initiate Nokia to put the language packs into the Software Updater, but there has not been any change yet.

You could also check: /discussions/board/message?board.id=swupdate&message.id=7613&query.id=140492#M7613

Message Edited by on 11-Feb-2008 06:03 AM

paittola, Jun 4, 2016
  4. dencal Win User

Languages help

Open Settings....Time and Language....check Time Zone is correct for your location.....click on Region and Language, is your Country and Region correct?....if not Add a Language of your choice.

dencal, Jun 4, 2016
  5. Kyhi Win User
    most likely because the apps are installing based on your region code....

Kyhi, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Languages help

1. Languages help - Similar Threads - Languages help

2. Help! I can't remove one annoying system language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I can't remove one annoying system language: Hi!I'm having an issue, where i for some reason can't remove Polski language as it says it's my systems language, but i don't use it and i don't understand Polski, so thats why it's not needed! I want the default to be Latvian language.1st picture is in my systems language,...
  3. Help! I can't remove one annoying system language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I can't remove one annoying system language: Hi!I'm having an issue, where i for some reason can't remove Polski language as it says it's my systems language, but i don't use it and i don't understand Polski, so thats why it's not needed! I want the default to be Latvian language.1st picture is in my systems language,...
  4. language pack installation stuck for BengaliIndia Language. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    language pack installation stuck for BengaliIndia Language. Please help.: language pack installation stuck for BengaliIndia Language. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack-installation-stuck-for-bengaliindia/e37dd89e-c324-4085-b3c0-b8c304a6da84
  5. language pack installation stuck for BengaliIndia Language. Please help.

language pack installation stuck for BengaliIndia Language. Please help.: language pack installation stuck for BengaliIndia Language. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack-installation-stuck-for-bengaliindia/e37dd89e-c324-4085-b3c0-b8c304a6da84
  6. Hello Microsoft, please help me. Please support Bengali language. Next update. voyce language.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Microsoft, please help me. Please support Bengali language. Next update. voyce language.: Hello. Microsoft Windows, companies. Can you help me? Please try to now in. the bungala language support.voice language. Support another country language India China but not support bungala languageWhy why man please next update support bangla language...
  7. Hello Microsoft, please help me. Please support Bengali language. Next update. voyce language.

Hello Microsoft, please help me. Please support Bengali language. Next update. voyce language.: Hello. Microsoft Windows, companies. Can you help me? Please try to now in. the bungala language support.voice language. Support another country language India China but not support bungala languageWhy why man please next update support bangla language...
  8. Can I help setup a new input tool for new language??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I help setup a new input tool for new language??: I am from nepal and while i need to type in nepali I like to use Hindi phonetic input option provided by microsoft but I would like to help modify it to support more nepali words how can I do it??...
  9. Can I help setup a new input tool for new language??

Can I help setup a new input tool for new language??: I am from nepal and while i need to type in nepali I like to use Hindi phonetic input option provided by microsoft but I would like to help modify it to support more nepali words how can I do it??...
  10. Need Help: Issue with language/font

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help: Issue with language/font: [ATTACH] Recently, I noticed that English text is being shown with Greek fonts. Especially I noticed it with gimp (windows app) and atlassian documentation (web). I think it has something to do with system font. Which I was unable to fix through changing regional settings...