Windows 10: laptop access

Discus and support laptop access in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am unable to access my laptop,incorrect password, but I have changed it twice.Have tried on screen keyboard which shows correct password but still... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GrahamePowys, Sep 4, 2018.

1. laptop access

I am unable to access my laptop,incorrect password, but I have changed it twice.Have tried on screen keyboard which shows correct password but still won't open.Sent it back to dell and cost me £150 for new keyboard but still won't open.Is this all microsoft's fault.

:)

GrahamePowys, Sep 4, 2018

2. Laptop problem: Black vertical "sidebar" [Update]

I will try that... do you think I have complete access to replace the monitor cable without dismantling the laptop from step 1? *Eek! laptop access :eek:
    Tbh it's a bit scary.

Black Panther, Sep 4, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 4, 2018
  4. karyeowl Win User

laptop access

Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

laptop access

1. laptop access - Similar Threads - laptop access

2. How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...: I bought a laptop that has has a bios lock and I can't access the security tab to disable it for a windows service laptop. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-factory-reset-a-windows-service-laptop-if/1fff713a-c794-4833-bfbd-12e5ce35cf4e
  3. How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...: I bought a laptop that has has a bios lock and I can't access the security tab to disable it for a windows service laptop. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-factory-reset-a-windows-service-laptop-if/1fff713a-c794-4833-bfbd-12e5ce35cf4e
  4. Windows did one of their updates to my Laptop Yesterday and now I can’t access the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows did one of their updates to my Laptop Yesterday and now I can’t access the...: 04/10/24 at 11:50 am I was able to access the internet. 30 minutes later after windows updated I could no longer access the internet. I have a Microsoft Edge and no hard wire capability, only WiFi. I tried removing the updates since there were two. One was a security update...
  5. Windows did one of their updates to my Laptop Yesterday and now I can’t access the...

Windows did one of their updates to my Laptop Yesterday and now I can’t access the...: 04/10/24 at 11:50 am I was able to access the internet. 30 minutes later after windows updated I could no longer access the internet. I have a Microsoft Edge and no hard wire capability, only WiFi. I tried removing the updates since there were two. One was a security update...
  6. Windows did one of their updates to my Laptop Yesterday and now I can’t access the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I need help accessing my laptop . Forgot my pin and old email andress password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help accessing my laptop . Forgot my pin and old email andress password: i need help recovering my pin for my laptop. I created this new email because i couldn’t remeber the password for my other account i.e *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. the laptop was in my home country for a while and i recently got it over to me in another. I...
  8. I need help accessing my laptop . Forgot my pin and old email andress password

I need help accessing my laptop . Forgot my pin and old email andress password: i need help recovering my pin for my laptop. I created this new email because i couldn’t remeber the password for my other account i.e *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. the laptop was in my home country for a while and i recently got it over to me in another. I...
  9. My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website: Hello,My laptop is locked because my IP address was used without my knowledge or consent to access identity theft. I was given Microsoft support number 1-888-586-6472 is this your support number?...
  10. My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website

My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website: Hello,My laptop is locked because my IP address was used without my knowledge or consent to access identity theft. I was given Microsoft support number 1-888-586-6472 is this your support number?...