Windows 10: Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.

Discus and support Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptops audio has stopped working. I tried the troubleshooting option of windows 11 but it is not able to identify the problem.The audio is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kadhipakodaa, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.

My laptops audio has stopped working. I tried the troubleshooting option of windows 11 but it is not able to identify the problem.The audio is not working on both the Speaker and Bluetooth. The laptop shows the headphones are connected but there is no audio.Also checked the audio drivers and tried to update them but nothing happened.I think it happened after this Microsoft update i tried to install a day before yesterday. ---2024-02 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034848Now the update is also continuously failing.Tested the audio software and tro

:)

kadhipakodaa, Mar 4, 2024
  2. silkmaze Win User

How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away.

I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was wondering if I could setup that audio, be it music, gaming audio or movie audio could be played through BOTH sets of speakers.

The main T40's are on either side of the monitor and I have the bluetooth speaker behind me on a shelf. That would, kind-of, give me surround sound. Or when I have people over I could get better sound if I could just move the bluetooth speaker to a different part of the room.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

silkmaze, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issueLaptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both. :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.

Asus Zenbook no audio from internal speakers

Ever since installing a Windows update about a year ago on my ASUS Zenbook UM433I I have had constant issues with no sound coming from the internal speakers. Sound works fine through plugging in headphones, Bluetooth and HDMI. Sometimes the sound works on the laptop speakers then it will suddenly stop working at all for days or even weeks. It's driving me mad! I have tried reinstalling the Realtek audio drivers multiple times and nothing works. I have also turned off audio enhancements as suggested by people.

This time it has already been 10 days since it was last working.

CharlieNeedham, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.

1. Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both. - Similar Threads - Laptop ASUS X507UAR

2. Laptop Speaker Audio NOT WORKING!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Speaker Audio NOT WORKING!: My laptop speakers have randomly stopped working. I have an ASUS ROG STRIX gaming laptop G733ZW ran with Windows 11. I am still able to get audio through a USB wired audio device. The HD audio output option isn't even showing anymore.Things I've tried to remedy the problem;1...
  3. Laptop Speaker Audio NOT WORKING!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Speaker Audio NOT WORKING!: My laptop speakers have randomly stopped working. I have an ASUS ROG STRIX gaming laptop G733ZW ran with Windows 11. I am still able to get audio through a USB wired audio device. The HD audio output option isn't even showing anymore.Things I've tried to remedy the problem;1...
  4. Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...: Using an Alienware Laptop running the latest Windows 11 version. Been having problems for a few months where I cannot get any bluetooth device to work on the laptop. They all work fine on my Windows 10 PC. I have uninstalled the devices, disconnected and re-connected the...
  5. Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...

Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...: Using an Alienware Laptop running the latest Windows 11 version. Been having problems for a few months where I cannot get any bluetooth device to work on the laptop. They all work fine on my Windows 10 PC. I have uninstalled the devices, disconnected and re-connected the...
  6. Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.

Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.: My laptops audio has stopped working. I tried the troubleshooting option of windows 11 but it is not able to identify the problem.The audio is not working on both the Speaker and Bluetooth. The laptop shows the headphones are connected but there is no audio.Also checked the...
  7. will bluetooth speakers work with no audio drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    will bluetooth speakers work with no audio drivers?: Win 10 20h2 clean re-install doesn't resolve audio driver issue on my HP X360 laptop - also tried troubleshooter, uninstall/reinstall drivers (from Realtek/HP/Microsoft). Issue is with both internal and external speakers. So assume this is probably a mainboard issue. Before...
  8. will bluetooth speakers work with no audio drivers?

will bluetooth speakers work with no audio drivers?: Win 10 20h2 clean re-install doesn't resolve audio driver issue on my HP X360 laptop - also tried troubleshooter, uninstall/reinstall drivers (from Realtek/HP/Microsoft). Issue is with both internal and external speakers. So assume this is probably a mainboard issue. Before...
  9. Asus Laptop Internal Speakers not working

Asus Laptop Internal Speakers not working: Randomly during use, my laptop speakers stop working along with the audio jack. The laptop is a Asus X555Q, and I've tried reinstalling drivers, getting new ones, factory resetting, driver rollback and using dsim. I am currently using windows ten and my laptop is 3.5...
  10. Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working: I use a pretty old laptop(HP if that matters) and had to get it fixed recently,so they did a fresh install on my device, my speaker and headphone jack have broken ,so I used a bluetooth speaker for audio ,until recently when Windows decided to update and my audio/Bluetooth...