Windows 10: Laptop battery constantly toggle between plugged in and not charging (Windows 10)

Discus and support Laptop battery constantly toggle between plugged in and not charging (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've read online on this specific issue (as per my tittle) and this issue has been happening for many people and it's not hardware related and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RenéJeffrey-Ould, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Laptop battery constantly toggle between plugged in and not charging (Windows 10)

Hi,

I've read online on this specific issue (as per my tittle) and this issue has been happening for many people and it's not hardware related and it apply to many different laptop brands. It is frustrating for windows users.

The fix is impossible for my laptop as I cannot remove the battery as per and I don't want to break my laptop to remove the battery for a software fix.

Could you please fix this issue in the latest windows patch? it's very frustrating for windows users and many people were forced to purchase new batteries even tough it's not hardware related.

This issue has been going on for over a year and you never fixed it.

Thanks

:)

RenéJeffrey-Ould, Jul 30, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Plugged In, Not Charging

Sometimes depending on your Windows 10 Build, your battery will not charge to 100%, this extends the life of your battery . . . plug out the laptop, drain the battery for 10 - 15 minutes, plug it back in and see if it starts to charge the battery

If however, your battery is not charging at all in Windows 10, follow these steps to rectify this issue:

• Disconnect Power Supply
    • Remove battery
    • Connect Power Supply
    • Turn on the laptop
    • Control Panel - Device Manager
    • Under the Batteries category, right-click all instances of Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery , and Uninstall
    • Shutdown
    • Disconnect Power Supply
    • Insert battery
    • Connect Power Supply
    • Turn on the laptop

I Hope this Answers your Question!

DaveM121, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Battery Level (Plugged In, not charging) in windows 10 laptop.

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding the battery of your laptop, you may refer to the helpful post of Anish A Kumar and Azrael's Kiss by clicking the link provided below. This link contains explanation and troubleshooting suggestion for the issue of plugged
    in laptop but not charging.

Battery Level (Plugged In, not charging) in windows 10 Build 10074.

Please post the result for us to assist you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jul 30, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Laptop battery constantly toggle between plugged in and not charging (Windows 10)

battery plugged in not charging

To resolve this issue, please follow these steps:

• Unplug Laptop
    • Remove the Battery
    • Plug in Laptop and turn on the laptop
    • Go to Control Panel - Devices and uninstall all instances of Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery
    • Shut down Laptop and unplug it
    • Insert Battery and plug in the laptop
    • Start the Laptop
    Hopefully this will work for you, please let us know!

DaveM121, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Laptop battery constantly toggle between plugged in and not charging (Windows 10)

1. Laptop battery constantly toggle between plugged in and not charging (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Laptop battery constantly

2. My pc periodically toggles between charging and not charging while plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc periodically toggles between charging and not charging while plugged in: Please just recently my laptop toggles between plugged in and not charging every 2 seconds, this happens for like 40 seconds and stops. Maybe a few hours, does it again especially when I’m gaming. Please I need helpHp omen 15 laptop 2021 editionS/N- 5CD1313LNP...
  3. Laptop battery constantly toggle between plugged in and not charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop battery constantly toggle between plugged in and not charging: The fix is impossible for my laptop as I cannot remove the battery as per and I don't want to break my laptop to remove the battery for a software fix.Could you please fix this issue in the latest windows patch? it's very frustrating for windows users and many people were...
  4. Laptop battery constantly toggle between plugged in and not charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop battery constantly toggle between plugged in and not charging: The fix is impossible for my laptop as I cannot remove the battery as per and I don't want to break my laptop to remove the battery for a software fix.Could you please fix this issue in the latest windows patch? it's very frustrating for windows users and many people were...
  5. Laptop battery constantly toggle between plugged in and not charging Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop battery constantly toggle between plugged in and not charging Windows 10: Hi, this is same as a closed thread, but it started happening to me today, after I ran the latest Windows 10 update.What I did I don't know if there are any negative consequences to this was disable the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery", under "Batteries" on...
  6. Laptop battery constantly toggle between plugged in and not charging Windows 10

Laptop battery constantly toggle between plugged in and not charging Windows 10: Hi, this is same as a closed thread, but it started happening to me today, after I ran the latest Windows 10 update.What I did I don't know if there are any negative consequences to this was disable the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery", under "Batteries" on...
  7. Laptop battery constantly toggle between plugged in and not charging Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Laptop constantly toggling charging and not charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop constantly toggling charging and not charging: My laptop is constantly toggling charging and not charging and I don't know why it's happening. But when I plug in a very low sound is coming like 'tick tick..'.can any one please help meNote-my laptop can't turn on because its has run out of battery life....
  9. Laptop constantly toggling charging and not charging

Laptop constantly toggling charging and not charging: My laptop is constantly toggling charging and not charging and I don't know why it's happening. But when I plug in a very low sound is coming like 'tick tick..'.can any one please help meNote-my laptop can't turn on because its has run out of battery life....
  10. Laptop battery "Plugged in but not charging"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop battery "Plugged in but not charging": Hi, I have a Lenovo Yoga 500 and I started having problems with my charger not charging my laptop. I replaced the charger but the problem persisted. Now my laptop only runs when plugged in and the battery icon always displays "Plugged in not charging". When I click to expand...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface charger constantly toggling

2. battery charging toggling from charging to not charging

3. when laptop is continually plugged in windows 10

4. laptop battery toggles between charging and not charging,
  5. windows 10 toggles between charging and on battery