Windows 10: laptop battery driver not working

Discus and support laptop battery driver not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When are you guys going to fix the compliant battery driver for laptops. update 1803 screwed it up and it doesnt work well now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChrissyDeWet, Sep 4, 2018.

1. laptop battery driver not working

When are you guys going to fix the compliant battery driver for laptops. update 1803 screwed it up and it doesnt work well now.

:)

ChrissyDeWet, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Jessen P Win User

Laptop battery not charging

Hi Arvind,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

What is the make and model of the laptop?

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Sep 7, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    laptop battery meter malfunctioning

It is possible this is an issue with a Windows Driver, to rectify this issue, please follow these steps

• Disconnect Power Supply
    • Remove battery
    • Connect Power Supply
    • Turn on the laptop
    • Control Panel - Device Manager
    • Under the Batteries category, right-click all instances of Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery , and Uninstall
    • Shutdown
    • Disconnect Power Supply
    • Insert battery
    • Connect Power Supply
    • Turn on the laptop

I Hope this Helps!

DaveM121, Sep 7, 2018
  4. laptop battery driver not working

Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

laptop battery driver not working

1. laptop battery driver not working - Similar Threads - laptop battery driver

2. battery driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery driver: Hello, I bought a battery for my Toshiba Satellite L850, three months ago and today starting my laptop, battery shows 0% power. Yesterday it was on 100%. Do I need a driver or battery is damaged?...
  3. battery driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    battery driver: Hello, I bought a battery for my Toshiba Satellite L850, three months ago and today starting my laptop, battery shows 0% power. Yesterday it was on 100%. Do I need a driver or battery is damaged?...
  4. battery driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Surface Laptop Studio and WIndows 11 Battery driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Laptop Studio and WIndows 11 Battery driver: My surface laptop studio's battery regularly discharges rapidly to zero despite being pluged in i.e. it won't charge. Once it reaches zero and shuts down if I then restart it whilst plugged in and go to the device manager and delete the surface battery driver and then restart...
  6. Laptop battery

Laptop battery: Laptop battery only 86% when plugged in. Used to be 100. What is wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-battery/a0a18d7b-13cd-4e7d-842a-ae4870c4bf48
  7. Laptop battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop battery: Hello. I have a question that bothers me.Recently my laptop battery was dead and it won't charge because it has come to the end of its capability to hold the charges.So I bought a new battery and it is the correct battery for my laptop...
  8. Laptop battery controller drivers issue

Laptop battery controller drivers issue: Can anyone tell me what is going on with my laptop battery controller? I think problem is in Microsoft AC Adapter or Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery drivers because if you will look in to my battery logs and events, you will see impossible numbers there. If I...
  9. Laptop battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop battery: Why will my laptop battery charge up when it is plugged in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-battery/2aef5dc2-9261-4903-a085-7fb0d15289b9
  10. Lost drivers after format of laptop (battery, wifi)

Lost drivers after format of laptop (battery, wifi): I got a new laptop as a gift, an AIWO 737A2 noteebook and I did a clean install of windows 1903. I lost all drivers and couldnt connect to Wifi. I tried to download them, but there is no a website from aiwo to download files. I bought a new usb wifi device and I connected my...