Windows 10: Laptop beeps when I plug it in

Discus and support Laptop beeps when I plug it in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I plug my laptop into a outlet it makes a beep Im sorry if I put this in the wrong topic section... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NolanSachs, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Laptop beeps when I plug it in

Whenever I plug my laptop into a outlet it makes a beep

Im sorry if I put this in the wrong topic section

:)

NolanSachs, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Geethu B Win User

Laptop Screen goes dark when I Plug in or plug out.

Hi Haifz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that your laptop screen goes black while plugging the charger.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know what is the model number of the laptop?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Outdated or corrupt driver.
    • Missing Windows Updates.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install all the latest device drivers including graphics and chipset driver from the computer manufacturer website.

http://support.asus.com/download/Options.aspx?SLanguage=en&type=1

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Aug 20, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    battery plugged in not charging

To resolve this issue, please follow these steps:

• Unplug Laptop
    • Remove the Battery
    • Plug in Laptop and turn on the laptop
    • Go to Control Panel - Devices and uninstall all instances of Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery
    • Shut down Laptop and unplug it
    • Insert Battery and plug in the laptop
    • Start the Laptop
    Hopefully this will work for you, please let us know!

DaveM121, Aug 20, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

Laptop beeps when I plug it in

n-ster, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Laptop beeps when I plug it in

1. Laptop beeps when I plug it in - Similar Threads - Laptop beeps plug

2. HDD when plugged with the motherboard of laptop inside, it is making beep sounds many times...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD when plugged with the motherboard of laptop inside, it is making beep sounds many times...: Recently, once I opened my laptop to clean the fan dust and cleaned other components with it also. After that, a beeping sound from the hdd side of the laptop was generating. It beeped many times and HDD started getting disconnecting from my windows, I thought it may be some...
  3. HDD when plugged with the motherboard of laptop inside, it is making beep sounds many times...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDD when plugged with the motherboard of laptop inside, it is making beep sounds many times...: Recently, once I opened my laptop to clean the fan dust and cleaned other components with it also. After that, a beeping sound from the hdd side of the laptop was generating. It beeped many times and HDD started getting disconnecting from my windows, I thought it may be some...
  4. HDD when plugged with the motherboard of laptop inside, it is making beep sounds many times...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop suddenly not making beep sound when plugged in/unplugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop suddenly not making beep sound when plugged in/unplugged: My issue is exactly as described. I am on an Acer swift sf314-511, running Windows 10 Home. Since I got this laptop, whenever it was plugged in or unplugged, it made a beep noise to notify me of this. This extremely useful sound has suddenly stopped occurring. a USB being...
  6. Laptop suddenly not making beep sound when plugged in/unplugged

Laptop suddenly not making beep sound when plugged in/unplugged: My issue is exactly as described. I am on an Acer swift sf314-511, running Windows 10 Home. Since I got this laptop, whenever it was plugged in or unplugged, it made a beep noise to notify me of this. This extremely useful sound has suddenly stopped occurring. a USB being...
  7. Laptop suddenly not making beep sound when plugged in/unplugged

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Laptop crashes when I plug in the power

Laptop crashes when I plug in the power: Hello! Sometimes when i plug in the power after some time on battery, it gives me a bluescreen and i have to restart. What causes it and how i can resolve it.Here are the files needed for review: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgE_1SmcZjYKjAJitnvgom_Xdyv4?e=Q0CGMa...
  9. Laptop crashes when I plug in the power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop crashes when I plug in the power: Hello! Sometimes when i plug in the power after some time on battery, it gives me a bluescreen and i have to restart. What causes it and how i can resolve it.Here are the files needed for review: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgE_1SmcZjYKjAJitnvgom_Xdyv4?e=Q0CGMa...
  10. Laptop beeping when I push a key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop beeping when I push a key: So I was doing a clean drive reset when i came back to the laptop with any key pressed just doing a beep noise, i dont know what to do since i used and external monitor since my laptop monitor is broken and it doesnr wanna show up on it. Any idea what it is?...