Windows 10: Laptop bluescreens updated drivers/dumps are not saved/know the cause

Discus and support Laptop bluescreens updated drivers/dumps are not saved/know the cause in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'll get straight to it, here are my issues; - Laptop bluescreens consistently when put to sleep/closing the lid watching video on either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Narcissus, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Narcissus Win User

Laptop bluescreens updated drivers/dumps are not saved/know the cause

Hello,
    I'll get straight to it, here are my issues;

- Laptop bluescreens consistently when put to sleep/closing the lid watching video on either YouTube or the Netflix app.
    - Bluescreens produce no dumps, I have enabled dumps in settings. Tried both full and mini.
    - Stopcode I get is Unexpected_store_exception
    - I have updated drivers
    - I have reset Windows to factory setttings

I really have no idea how to proceed as no dumps are produced and all drivers are up to date (Even tried legacy)

If anyone could shed some light as to what I need to do, it would be greatly appreciated.*Confused

:)

Narcissus, Sep 22, 2017
  2. iandy(2) Win User

BSOD in Windows 10

Alright, I uninstalled the driver from device manager, but now i got a completely new bluescreen, it even gave the cause in the bluescreen BEDaisy.sys

here is the dump https://1drv.ms/u/s!An_yLAkUNB_Rhwejaeqzk7tB_4_M

iandy(2), Sep 22, 2017
  3. peppyh4x. Win User
    BSoD 0x00000080 NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE caused by hal.dll

I don't know, haven't tried playing the game yet. I ran the driver verifier and it made the computer bluescreen before even booting, but it didn't create any dumps.

EDIT: still bluescreening when attempting to play the game.

Here's the latest dump.

http://snowblind.s-ul.eu/RWT1fpZt

peppyh4x., Sep 22, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Upload the zip the DM Log Collector generates, it can shed some light why no dump is generated.

5. Spectrum Win User
    After uploading the logs by following the BSOD posting instructions, try running the following command to get information about your disks.

Open up an administrator PowerShell prompt and paste this into it and press enter.

Code: Get-Disk | Select-Object FriendlyName, Model, Manufacturer, Number, IsBoot, AllocatedSize, HealthStatus, OperationalStatus, BusType, FirmwareVersion, PartitionStyle, Path | Format-List > "$home\Desktop\disk-info.txt"[/quote] This will place a disk-info.txt on your desktop, open it up and post the result.

Spectrum, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Laptop bluescreens updated drivers/dumps are not saved/know the cause - Similar Threads - Laptop bluescreens updated

2. a dump was saved in memory.dmp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    a dump was saved in memory.dmp: Pc Blue screened and I checked my minidump and found a folder.https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/1dcqp4rya3qoax13rkupx/100323-7671-01.zip?rlkey=zdnfjj5ed5sdyy950kgsd7lrp&dl=0*Moved from Gaming and Xbox/Hardware and network/Other*...
  3. Repeated Bluescreens From AuthenticAMD.sys and I don't know the cause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated Bluescreens From AuthenticAMD.sys and I don't know the cause: I have been having repeated bluescreens most if not all relating to AuthenticAMD.sys, my computer may be overheating if that's even possible for that to cause bluescreens, here is an upload of the .dmp files:...
  4. Repeated Bluescreens From AuthenticAMD.sys and I don't know the cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated Bluescreens From AuthenticAMD.sys and I don't know the cause: I have been having repeated bluescreens most if not all relating to AuthenticAMD.sys, my computer may be overheating if that's even possible for that to cause bluescreens, here is an upload of the .dmp files:...
  5. Repeated Bluescreens From AuthenticAMD.sys and I don't know the cause

6. What causes these dumps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What causes these dumps?: Hi,I have had an increased amount of blue screens in the past few days. Also an unusual "color fading" where the top of the blue screen slowly blacks out towards the bottom. These are the Dump Files. Anyone knows what the issue could be? Thanks in advance....
  7. What causes these dumps?

What causes these dumps?: Hi,I have had an increased amount of blue screens in the past few days. Also an unusual "color fading" where the top of the blue screen slowly blacks out towards the bottom. These are the Dump Files. Anyone knows what the issue could be? Thanks in advance....
  8. USB Serial driver installation causes BlueScreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Serial driver installation causes BlueScreen: Hello, I would like to install the CH340 USB Driver from CH341SER.EXE - wch.cn website. It worked fine when I was on windows 10. However, trying to install it on windows 11 causes bluescreen. Windows automatically uses the FTDI which won't work for my device. So I tried...
  9. USB Serial driver installation causes BlueScreen

USB Serial driver installation causes BlueScreen: Hello, I would like to install the CH340 USB Driver from CH341SER.EXE - wch.cn website. It worked fine when I was on windows 10. However, trying to install it on windows 11 causes bluescreen. Windows automatically uses the FTDI which won't work for my device. So I tried...
  10. Bluescreen - cause? dump and nfo

Bluescreen - cause? dump and nfo: Had a bluescreen this morning which has not happened in a very long time. Linked below is msinfo32 and minidump. Can anyone advise the cause and possible fix to avoid in future? NFO https://drive.google.com/file/d/1va7ltV1FDIsUICxnMPS3f9nmfZW_PtbE/view?usp=sharing DUMP...