Windows 10: Laptop Bluetooth Remote Control Issues

Discus and support Laptop Bluetooth Remote Control Issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello all, I have a LG HiFi from which I used to be able to change the song, pause and play songs playing from my laptop via Bluetooth connection on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chedda94, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Chedda94 Win User

Laptop Bluetooth Remote Control Issues

Hello all,

I have a LG HiFi from which I used to be able to change the song, pause and play songs playing from my laptop via Bluetooth connection on the app "AIMP". However, since about a week ago, this function no longer works and the only function which works from my HiFi remote is controlling the volume. I am no longer able to change the song or pause/play the song via the remote. I have tried playing my music from a diferent app but found that the same thing happens. I am just wondering why all of a sudden the functions are no longer working. The remote's batteries are fine as I am still able to change the volume. Please could someone provide support for me with this matter.

Kind regards,

Chedda94

:)

Chedda94, Jul 26, 2018
  2. phonefuel Win User

Nokia Bluetooth Remote Control

Can someone suggest a Bluetooth remote control app that will work with a Nokia touch screen phone? I've tried Phone Remote Control with some success but its not fully touch screen compliant.

Thank you in advance.

phonefuel, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Zero Cool Win User
    PC as remote control

Hey I have this TV next to my computer, and the remote control is lost. is there any way I could use my computer as a remote control? like bluetooth or infrared?

Zero Cool, Jul 26, 2018
  4. n9tFiver Win User

Vectir - WiFi and Bluetooth Remote Control should do the job but since you didn't mention your phones model, i can't say for sure. You can check device compatibility on the Vectir

page.

My friend uses this as a touch screen remote control on his 5800 Xpress music. I use in on my N95. Pretty slick app.

n9tFiver, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Laptop Bluetooth Remote Control Issues - Similar Threads - Laptop Bluetooth Remote

2. Issues connecting Bluetooth controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues connecting Bluetooth controllers: I have a new Windows 11 PC. I am trying to connect an XBOX controller and PS4 controller using Bluetooth not at the same time. Both controllers work fine using USB cables. I was able to connect these controllers to my old PC using Windows 10.The XBOX controller paired with...
  3. Issues connecting Bluetooth controllers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues connecting Bluetooth controllers: I have a new Windows 11 PC. I am trying to connect an XBOX controller and PS4 controller using Bluetooth not at the same time. Both controllers work fine using USB cables. I was able to connect these controllers to my old PC using Windows 10.The XBOX controller paired with...
  4. remote control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remote control: how can I change administrator on my laptop and stop remote access to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-control/d542e390-733b-4389-835b-cb802adb532a
  5. remote control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remote control: how can I change administrator on my laptop and stop remote access to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-control/d542e390-733b-4389-835b-cb802adb532a
  6. Bluetooth volume control issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth volume control issues: I have an "ortho remote" https://teenage.engineering/products/orthoremote Bluetooth audio control controlling volume, play/pause, etc from teenage.engineering. In Windows 10 21H1 19043.1110, changing the volume on the remote is unpredictable; when I change the volume it...
  7. bluetooth remote control error code 10

bluetooth remote control error code 10: im having an issue with my bluetooth dongle, where the generic bluetooth drivers install correctly but the bluetooth remotecontrol gives me This device cannot start. Code 10 {Access Denied} A process has requested access to an object, but has not been granted those access...
  8. Remapping Bluetooth remote controller keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remapping Bluetooth remote controller keys: Hi, I have an air mouse which is controls devices using a Bluetooth dongle. It works but some buttons don't. For example the back button does nothing on windows. The air mouse pointer works and certain basic functions work too. So how do I make windows to read those buttons?...
  9. Bluetooth issue with PS4 controller

Bluetooth issue with PS4 controller: How do I add a PS4 controller via Bluetooth to my windows 10 PC? I have done it in the past and now it seems to connect and I get asked this question "Do you want to allow this device to pair?" BUT there is no where to click "yes" so what the hell!!! I am so frustrated by...
  10. Remote control

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote control: I need some help with remote control desktop. I have Win 10 Pro. I am trying to various family members with their pc's, which are Win 10 Home. If they download the Remote Desktop app from the windows store, will i then be able to sign onto their computers? Thanks. pmh...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop bluetooth remote controller