Windows 10: laptop boot up and restart problem

Discus and support laptop boot up and restart problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hey! my lenovo thinkpad t570 shows a blue screen of restarting immediately while running without any reason and sometimes it restarts when i held it up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by -Xenon -, Dec 11, 2023.

1. -Xenon - Win User

laptop boot up and restart problem

hey! my lenovo thinkpad t570 shows a blue screen of restarting immediately while running without any reason and sometimes it restarts when i held it up from a plain surface and and when the laptop start it shows a boot menu i change the boot up settings and system date and time because it changes om its own everytime i restart the laptop its just kind of a loop in which the laptop first start and then restart and then boot menu and then somehow i start it again and then restart its too annoying to set everytime the settings and face the same problem again can you just guide me that how can i

:)

-Xenon -, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

laptop boot up and restart problem

1. laptop boot up and restart problem - Similar Threads - laptop boot restart

2. laptop boot up and restart problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop boot up and restart problem: hey! my lenovo thinkpad t570 shows a blue screen of restarting immediately while running without any reason and sometimes it restarts when i held it up from a plain surface and and when the laptop start it shows a boot menu i change the boot up settings and system date and...
  3. laptop boot up and restart problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop boot up and restart problem: hey! my lenovo thinkpad t570 shows a blue screen of restarting immediately while running without any reason and sometimes it restarts when i held it up from a plain surface and and when the laptop start it shows a boot menu i change the boot up settings and system date and...
  4. HP laptop boot up problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop boot up problems: Hi everyone, I have an HP laptop which is broken. i was messing around with the task manager start up applications and i think i disabled windows powershellif that did anything and i. don’t think that matters. anyways, now whenever i. boot it up i keep going to a page saying...
  5. HP laptop boot up problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP laptop boot up problems: Hi everyone, I have an HP laptop which is broken. i was messing around with the task manager start up applications and i think i disabled windows powershellif that did anything and i. don’t think that matters. anyways, now whenever i. boot it up i keep going to a page saying...
  6. HP laptop boot up problems

7. Laptop restart problem

Laptop restart problem: Hey, so I use an HP pavillion laptop to make music. Its fairly old but works really well, plus i recently replaced the battery so no worries there. I use a Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 interface which connects to my audio monitors. 9/10 times it works totally fine but sometimes...
  8. Delayed "boot-up" on restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delayed "boot-up" on restart: Many times, not always when doing a restart or a start-up after a shutdown, after the "HP" logo comes up and the little dots spin circles for about 30 seconds the screen goes black and stays that way for an extended time. I can hear noise in the background like something is...
  9. laptop restart problem

laptop restart problem: i had a proble with my laptop acer aspire 4750G. i installed windows 10 past few years..now when i use my laptop back..it needs to activate my windows..then when i restart my laptop, the screen when blank and dont restart..but the lights at keypad still on..its like forever...
  10. HP laptop won't boot up after restart

in Windows 10 Support
    HP laptop won't boot up after restart: All I simply did was try to reinstall Power DVD 16 and now it won't boot. Can't hit any of the F keys either. No matter what I hit, as soon as I turn it on, it goes to please wait and then keyboard selection and either troubleshoot or turn off your pc. Anybody have any ideas?...