Windows 10: Laptop can’t sign in. Hacked

Discus and support Laptop can’t sign in. Hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Receiced phone call, sounded the same as the Microsoft answering lady, stating that this is Microsoft we see that your commuter is hacked, would I like... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mandeep nanda, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Laptop can’t sign in. Hacked

Receiced phone call, sounded the same as the Microsoft answering lady, stating that this is Microsoft we see that your commuter is hacked, would I like to talk to the Technical Support. I agreed and a person called Alex sounded like from south asia came on. Made me hand me sign over the computer. He worked on the computer and showed me 48 different ip address using my computer. Futher told me that they are Russian, Nigerians who have access to my computer and the information which they are stealing e.g. Bank Accounts, Credit card Etc. Told me to hold and to speak to the Supervisor.

A lady called Jeniffer came on line and asked if I would like to have these ip addresses removed. I agreed. She told me to go to Wallgeen and buy Google Play card for $100.00 to have these ip addresses removed. She pointed out tht the sum of $100.00 would be returned by Microsoft.

I went to local wallgreen bought a Google Play Card and gave her the number. She made me wait while she tried to remove these ip adresses. She came back and stated that with that number she could only remove 10 ip addresses leaving 38 ip addresses.

She made me buy an other Google Play Card for $400.00. Gave her the number and she came back stating that she could only remove further 12. Leaving 26 ip addresses to remove.

This time she asked me to buy for $500.00. Again gave her the number and she came back and stated the furthe 16 ip addresses have been removed only 10 are left. Every time she would state that the money would be returned by Microsoft.

She wanted me to buy furthe $500.00 to remove the the rest of the ip addresses. At this point I woke up from the slumber and asked how come Google Play Card numbers were helping her remove the ip addesses. She said the Google and Microsoft are the same. That statement made me realize that I am being made a fool.

Have given away $1000.00 and she wanted further $500.00 to clean my computer. Day light robbery.

Now my comuter is locked and can’t sign in. To get technical support from Microsoft they want more money to help.

Any ideas how to unlock the computer?

:)

mandeep nanda, Jul 7, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 7, 2018
  3. garym123 Win User
    Phone is hacked

I recognize the page you show. It is from your account activity page. This is the IP address of someone that is using your account. They have access to your emails, contacts and know your account password.

This is what I found through IP address lookup.

We found that the organization for IP address 107.77.241.5 is AT&T Wireless in Bronx, New York, United States

They have access to your account, not your phone.

Scams, spam, and hacks help

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/security/portal/mmpc/help/ScamFAQs.aspx

See the section on 'I think someone has hacked.........'

Links 1, 2 and 5 are for your problem.

You account password is probably plain words in the dictionary. Easy to hack. Do not use words.

Follow the information to create a strong password

The text entering problem is with this site, not your phone.

You can also use two step verification

2. Turn on two-step verification

Two-step verification helps protect your account by making it more difficult for a hacker to sign in, even if they've got your password. Any time you sign in from a device that isn’t trusted, you'll be prompted to enter a security code. Get more info at

Two-step verification: FAQ

garym123, Jul 7, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

Laptop can’t sign in. Hacked

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Laptop can’t sign in. Hacked :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Laptop can’t sign in. Hacked

1. Laptop can’t sign in. Hacked - Similar Threads - Laptop can’t sign

2. Can’t sign into go laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t sign into go laptop: Hi Microsoft team,I am having issues signing into my hip laptop. I have used this for work for a month in a half with no issues. I came into work today, and popped up as my Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Proceeded to create a new account and password. Once I sign in, it...
  3. Can’t sign into go laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t sign into go laptop: Hi Microsoft team,I am having issues signing into my hip laptop. I have used this for work for a month in a half with no issues. I came into work today, and popped up as my Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Proceeded to create a new account and password. Once I sign in, it...
  4. Can’t sign into go laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can’t sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t sign in: Hi,I had been trying to log in on my asus with windows 10, as another user but it can’t get through so i can’t access the pc or change the log in user option. Whenever i tried to, this one in the photo appears....
  6. I can’t sign into my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can’t sign into my laptop: So I have no way of getting into my laptop at the moment due to the pin being unavailable and me not being able to use my password to get it and when I went to check Microsoft it said my device is disabled. I was messing around with my Processor settings as in the amount used...
  7. Windows 10 Laptop Can’t Sign In

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Laptop Can’t Sign In: Rather than giving me a place to input a pin, the login screen has a sign in button. After pressing it it has me sign in to my MS account and requests me to set up a pin. When I attempt to enter a new pin, the keys on my keyboard don’t work when they work for everything else....
  8. Can’t sign into my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t sign into my laptop: Okay so i restarted my laptop and after it was done restarting i went to sign into my laptop and its saying that my password is wrong when i know for a fact its not. I tried everything like restart it in safe mode and just keep restarting it. I also changed the password for...
  9. I can’t sign into my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t sign into my laptop: Hey i cant sign into my laptop it just shows up that theres a problem with my account i can sign into my account and changed the password but on my account when i checked it says theres something wrong with the security but theres no information on how to fix it...
  10. I can’t sign into my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can’t sign into my laptop: Hey i cant sign into my laptop it just shows up that theres a problem with my account i can sign into my account and changed the password but on my account when i checked it says theres something wrong with the security but theres no information on how to fix it...