Windows 10: Laptop does not connect to acess point after Update Creators.

Discus and support Laptop does not connect to acess point after Update Creators. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello guys, good night. I was using Windows 10 and everything went perfectly. After the Creators Update, however, I can't seem to connect to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by guilherme, May 16, 2017.

1. guilherme Win User

Laptop does not connect to acess point after Update Creators.

Hello guys, good night. I was using Windows 10 and everything went perfectly. After the Creators Update, however, I can't seem to connect to the wireless network of my house. I downloaded a new ISO from MS and Redid the installation but not got success. I'm connected to the network using a USB wireless adapter, I thought I'd download the ISO of the Anniversary and install it but I don't think it's advisable. What should I do to solve this problem?

Note: all drivers are up to date.

:)

guilherme, May 16, 2017
  2. bazyeo Win User

X6 Wifi

Have you created an access point for your Wlan Connection and one for your network connection? If not do so. Give the WLan access point a name other than internet. Say the name of your home network ore the name of your ISP. Give the acess point for your
    network connection the name of your network provider. These acess points should be under 'internet' in destinations. Mark your wlan priority 1 and your network connection priority 2. Open these access points. At the bottom of the settings for each point you
    will see a tab - Use access point. For your wlan set this to automatically. for all other access points set this to 'after confirmation'. Hope this helps.

bazyeo, May 16, 2017
  3. Android cannot connect to home/workgroup after latest updates.

Hello-After last weeks Windows 10 updates, neither of my android devices can connect to my homegroup. ES File Exlporer will find my laptoo, but will not accept my user name and password. File Commander says Acess Denied. I did System Restore to a point
    before the updates and it worked fine-unitl my laptop updated Windows 10 again, and the problem has recurred. I can't keep doing a system restore, any thoughts?

ScottSophos, May 16, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

I had no problem after the Creators Update, but I did loose the ability to connect to my WiFi after the Anniversary Update. The solution was to go into 'Settings > Network & internet > Wifi > Manage known networks' and 'Forget' the existing connection. Remake the connection and it worked.

If that fails, try running the 'Internet connections' troubleshooter in 'Settings > Update & security >Troubleshoot.

5. bro67 Win User
    Another for reinstall the driver and device. Go to Device Manager and uninstall device and drivers. Reboot and let Windows try and find a default driver for the adapter. You may have to go into the bios and turn on Legacy USB in case Windows does not see the USB adapter during the boot process into the lock screen that you get where you enter the user password.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Laptop does not connect to acess point after Update Creators. - Similar Threads - Laptop does connect

2. Restore Point Creator.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore Point Creator.: Anyone still using this app even though it's be discontinued ? Restore Point Creator. 179362
  3. Restore Point Creator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore Point Creator.: Anyone still using this app even though it's be discontinued ? Restore Point Creator. 179362
  4. Wireless Display Media Viewer does nothing after Creators Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Display Media Viewer does nothing after Creators Update: Any fix for this? https://i.imgur.com/0TNCR3H.png [img] 81613
  5. Dial up connection problem after installing Creators Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dial up connection problem after installing Creators Update: I use a Dial Up Broadband connection which has been set up by User ID & Password provided by the ISP. After "Clean Install" of Creators Update, whenever I try to connect to Internet a window pops-up "Windows Security", where I have to enter the User ID & Password again before...
  6. I lost connection to the internet after creators update

I lost connection to the internet after creators update: After all updates and everything seems ok ........problem is I can't connect to internet and I don't know how to fixe it. Anybody with same problem? or could somebody help, please? 81727
  7. automatic turn on "Mobile Acess Point" at boot

automatic turn on "Mobile Acess Point" at boot: Hi all, i have a problem, i want to turn on wifi hotspot on notebook with windows 10 at boot. Function working fine, but the problem is set it to automatically turn on the hotspot at computer start, wihout ANY user interaction. I know that i can use commands for cmd line...
  8. Can't connect to internet after installing Creators Update

Can't connect to internet after installing Creators Update: It took about 3 hrs in install. After PC restarted it showed error message indicating cable wasn't connected (which it was) Could NOT uninstall network adapter drivers. Tried to restart with firewall off. Do I have to uninstall anti-virus program for this...
  9. Slow performance on Windows 10 laptop after creators update.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow performance on Windows 10 laptop after creators update.: I recently bought a new laptop, Acer E5-575G with good specs. It has an Intel i5 7200U, 4GB of RAM, 2GB Nvidia 940MX and 1TB hard drive. It came with DOS pre-installed so I had to install Windows 10 myself. All was fine until updating to the Fall Creators Update. Booting time...
  10. Reparse point, Environmental Variable issues after Creator's Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Reparse point, Environmental Variable issues after Creator's Update: Hi, I discovered several issues immediately after installing the Creator's Update. Several programs would not run (or not run properly), and these were sorted with a Revo uninstall followed by a re-install. As a long time user of DFX Audio, I was crushed to find that it...