Windows 10: laptop doesn't detect any wi-fi networks at all.

Discus and support laptop doesn't detect any wi-fi networks at all. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i've tried changimg literally all the settings there were, using a system restore point and resetting my net card (is that a word? sorry, i suck at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dogecore, Jul 18, 2018.

1. dogecore Win User

laptop doesn't detect any wi-fi networks at all.

i've tried changimg literally all the settings there were, using a system restore point and resetting my net card (is that a word? sorry, i suck at english.) but it gave me nothing. sometimes i hate this piece of utter garbage.

:)

dogecore, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Fungerspo Win User

Can't detect any Wi-Fi network

Hi,

My Laptop(Lenovo ideapad 310-14IKB) suddenly can't detect any Wi-Fi networks. I can confirm that the Wi-Fi network appears as public on my phone. Troubleshooter can't fix this problem automatically but instead spews out this error :

There might be a problem with the driver for the Wi-Fi adapter

Windows couldn't automatically bind the IP protocol stack to the network adapter.

So far, I've took these steps to try fix the problem without resetting my laptop:

• Reinstalling driver. Both newest from manufacturer website and rolled back version.
    • Network reset on Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network Reset.
    • Disabling IP Helper on services.msc
    • `netsh winsock reset` and restart
    • TCP/IP stack reset
    • Disabling DHCP Broadcast Flag for my Wi-Fi adapter
    Is there anymore things that I can do to fix this?

PS: My Wi-Fi is 2.4Ghz and my laptop can detect both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz before this error.

Fungerspo, Jul 18, 2018
  3. WIN phone 8.1 update -> wi-fi doesn´t work

Hello!

Yesterday I installed WP 8.1 (Nokia Lumia 625). After updating my wi-fi doesn´t work anymore. The phone finds networks, but can´t connect. Where is the problem?

green-heart, Jul 18, 2018
  4. laptop doesn't detect any wi-fi networks at all.

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

laptop doesn't detect any wi-fi networks at all.

1. laptop doesn't detect any wi-fi networks at all. - Similar Threads - laptop doesn't detect

2. Device Not Detecting Wi-Fi Networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Not Detecting Wi-Fi Networks: I have an HP Omen 16 laptop running Windows 11. I just bought it last month. So far everything with it is great, except randomly it won’t detect Wi-Fi networks. Everything will seem fine and it will suddenly disconnect. A simple restart fixes the issue. It’s more annoying...
  3. Device Not Detecting Wi-Fi Networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Not Detecting Wi-Fi Networks: I have an HP Omen 16 laptop running Windows 11. I just bought it last month. So far everything with it is great, except randomly it won’t detect Wi-Fi networks. Everything will seem fine and it will suddenly disconnect. A simple restart fixes the issue. It’s more annoying...
  4. Laptop cannot detect any Wi-Fi networks after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop cannot detect any Wi-Fi networks after Windows update: My laptop did some basic windows updates this morning 6th May. Pending restart hasn't been able to connect to Wi-Fi with no available networks discoverable. I've uninstalled the updates, I've done a recovery reset and troubleshooting, all to no avail! Has anyone else had this...
  5. Laptop cannot detect any Wi-Fi networks after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop cannot detect any Wi-Fi networks after Windows update: My laptop did some basic windows updates this morning 6th May. Pending restart hasn't been able to connect to Wi-Fi with no available networks discoverable. I've uninstalled the updates, I've done a recovery reset and troubleshooting, all to no avail! Has anyone else had this...
  6. Laptop cannot detect any Wi-Fi networks after Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. My laptop isn't detecting any Wi-Fi networks.

My laptop isn't detecting any Wi-Fi networks.: So as the title says my windows 10 laptop cant detect any wifi networks (neither mine and my neighbours). My computer was recently on service repair because of overheating and thermal throttling. I got it back now and this problem happened. While searching I read about...
  8. Laptop not seeing any Wi-Fi networks at all

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop not seeing any Wi-Fi networks at all: So I got a BSoD for MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (Which has hapoened before, but that's not what I'm here for) yesterday, and after restarting my computer, i got an icon with a red X, a monitor, anf a cable instead of the usual WiFi icon. I spent all day trying to fix it, to no avail....
  9. laptop doesn't detect any wi-fi networks at all.

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop doesn't detect any wi-fi networks at all.: my wi-fi is working perfectly on my phone and console, but my piece of junk laptop doesn't see any wi-fi networks whatsoever. all that i get is this icon with a red X, a monitor, and a cable. also, using ethernet cables is out of question. 114361
  10. laptop doesn't detect any wi-fi networks at all.

laptop doesn't detect any wi-fi networks at all.: i've tried changimg literally all the settings there were, using a system restore point and resetting my net card (is that a word? sorry, i suck at english.) but it gave me nothing. sometimes i hate this piece of utter garbage. 114313