Windows 10: Laptop frozen in restart screen

Discus and support Laptop frozen in restart screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was unable to write anything so I tryed to restart the laptop but it froze during the restarting process. The power button doesn't do anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Radu Stoica1, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Laptop frozen in restart screen

I was unable to write anything so I tryed to restart the laptop but it froze during the restarting process. The power button doesn't do anything.

:)

Radu Stoica1, Apr 16, 2024

2. Laptop frozen on restarting screen

So my laptop with windows 10 is frozen on the restarting screen and doesn't respond to the power button. And when I say frozen I mean the animation is frozen and I can't do anything. I think I have to leave it to run out of battery in order to power it
    down because the button doesn't work and I can't remove the battery. Anyone know what the problem is or what I can do?

OfficialNyan, Apr 16, 2024
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 16, 2024
  4. Miles7341 Win User

Laptop frozen in restart screen

Laptop frozen on Restarting screen. Windows 10

Restarted Dell Inspiron Windows 10 laptop after being unable to type text in internet pages. Laptop is now frozen on blue Restarting screen (the dots which normally circle are also frozen). Laptop will not respond to any key inputs. Pressing power off
    switch also has no effect. No re-start button on the laptop. Can only think to let the battery run down and restart ?? Battery cannot be easily disconnected. Any advice please ??

Miles7341, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

Laptop frozen in restart screen

1. Laptop frozen in restart screen - Similar Threads - Laptop frozen restart

2. Laptop frozen in restart screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop frozen in restart screen: I was unable to write anything so I tryed to restart the laptop but it froze during the restarting process. The power button doesn't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-frozen-in-restart-screen/12146061-62cb-43c6-acc7-15ea6c981dc6
  3. Laptop frozen in restart screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop frozen in restart screen: I was unable to write anything so I tryed to restart the laptop but it froze during the restarting process. The power button doesn't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-frozen-in-restart-screen/12146061-62cb-43c6-acc7-15ea6c981dc6
  4. Frozen screen when laptop screen turns on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frozen screen when laptop screen turns on: Has anyone had this issue? My laptop has had this issue for quite a while now and I can't figure out what is causing it. Whenever I leave the computer and the laptop screen turns off not sleeping yet, and I come back, the screen turns on but it's stuck on the previous screen...
  5. Frozen Startup Screen Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frozen Startup Screen Laptop: Hello, I have been having an issue with my Acer Nitro 5 laptop. The issue is a few days ago I had gotten a notification for a system update so I didn't think much by it but when it finished updating my computer had shut down I had waited a few minutes then powered it on. The...
  6. Frozen Startup Screen Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frozen Startup Screen Laptop: Hello, I have been having an issue with my Acer Nitro 5 laptop. The issue is a few days ago I had gotten a notification for a system update so I didn't think much by it but when it finished updating my computer had shut down I had waited a few minutes then powered it on. The...
  7. Frozen Startup Screen Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Laptop Security Screen Frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Security Screen Frozen: My laptop security screen is frozen with a picture of a mountain and lake. There seems to have been an update but my laptop is now totally frozen and I can't access anything. What is going on - has there been an overnight update which has caused the problem?...
  9. Frozen screen and keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frozen screen and keeps restarting: My computer randomly started restarting last night. It restarted after about 30 minutes. Then about 10 minutes later it restarts again and had been at the same black screen saying my system didnt shut down cleanly and all diagnostics are at 100% but it wont move past this...
  10. Windows completely frozen on restart screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows completely frozen on restart screen.: I was playing a game on steam (heros and generals) and suddenly I was unable to quit the game or move my mouse, but the game was still running. I decided to turn off my internet so that the game would close by itself. Normally when my computer lags I restart it, I decided to...