Windows 10: Laptop got stuck doing Windows 10 first tim setup and it gets worse...

Discus and support Laptop got stuck doing Windows 10 first tim setup and it gets worse... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to upgrade my mom and dads laptop and when it finally began upgrading it got stuck doing the privacy settings on first boot after upgrade. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ssx705, Aug 1, 2015.

1. ssx705 Win User

Laptop got stuck doing Windows 10 first tim setup and it gets worse...

I tried to upgrade my mom and dads laptop and when it finally began upgrading it got stuck doing the privacy settings on first boot after upgrade. I figured it was stuck for good so i forced it to shutdown. Now when booting it goes back to upgrading at the last og the 3 steps and is just stuck there with 0%.

:)

ssx705, Aug 1, 2015

2. Windows 10 upgrade stuck via Windows update

10 setup was installing and got stuck on getting updates what can I do

Original title: windows 10

joyceboyd_793, Aug 1, 2015
  3. markcou Win User
    Windows 10 gets stuck - it is worse with MS Edge than IE

It does not matter what site I am on, MS Edge & IE get hung up. I have all the current updates.

I know this is limited info but any advise would be helpful. I am considering going back to 7.

markcou, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Laptop got stuck doing Windows 10 first tim setup and it gets worse...

How long has it been at 0% ?

If it stay's there more than 10 minute's, I would run the upgrade tool again.
    It should repair anything which might have been corrupt during the first time.

Please post back your result's.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Aug 1, 2015
  5. ssx705 Win User
    used the Get Windows 10 app and Windows Update so i dont have the upgrade tool.

ssx705, Aug 1, 2015
  6. This is a link to the tool.

Make sure you download the correct one, either 32 bit or 64 bit.

Windows 10

COMPUTIAC Guest, Aug 1, 2015
  7. ssx705 Win User
    Looks like it finally started working *Smile Its done now and the computer is running Windows 10 Home.

Thank you for your help.

ssx705, Aug 1, 2015
  8. Laptop got stuck doing Windows 10 first tim setup and it gets worse...

Your welcome.

Congart's on doing a great job of upgrading your 'puter.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Laptop got stuck doing Windows 10 first tim setup and it gets worse...

1. Laptop got stuck doing Windows 10 first tim setup and it gets worse... - Similar Threads - Laptop got stuck

2. 0x80004005 Error in mail app at first. Then got worse and now its stuck at adding account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80004005 Error in mail app at first. Then got worse and now its stuck at adding account.: I uninstalled the mail app and installed it again. when i tried adding accounts, I got 0x80004005 error. I tried fiddling with settings, repairing and troubleshooting. Now when I try to add an account, i just see "creating account" screen and nothing else. It's completely...
  3. 0x80004005 Error in mail app at first. Then got worse and now its stuck at adding account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x80004005 Error in mail app at first. Then got worse and now its stuck at adding account.: I uninstalled the mail app and installed it again. when i tried adding accounts, I got 0x80004005 error. I tried fiddling with settings, repairing and troubleshooting. Now when I try to add an account, i just see "creating account" screen and nothing else. It's completely...
  4. Windows 10 Setup stuck on OK we got through this part of setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Setup stuck on OK we got through this part of setup: Hello,While setting up a windows 10 computer my screen has been stuck on OK we got through this part of setup for about 3 hours. Can anyone please help? I don’t know if I can turn the computer off as it may disrupt the drive....
  5. Windows 10 Setup stuck on OK we got through this part of setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Setup stuck on OK we got through this part of setup: Hello,While setting up a windows 10 computer my screen has been stuck on OK we got through this part of setup for about 3 hours. Can anyone please help? I don’t know if I can turn the computer off as it may disrupt the drive....
  6. Windows 10 Setup stuck on OK we got through this part of setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows laptop getting worse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows laptop getting worse: On my friends girlfriends laptop (some surface laptop) I was doing homebrew stuff for his wii. Everything was fine until the next day they told me the main drive had a padlock with a yellow triangle. It progressed to the desktop missing to not being able to boot the os. What...
  8. Windows 10 Setup stuck at "Getting Updates"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Setup stuck at "Getting Updates": Hello I am updating my Windows 8.1 PC to Windows 10. I am stuck on the "Getting Updates" page at 14% for 6 hours. Can someone help me? And yes, I restared Windows 10 Setup four times, still stops at 14% PC Info: OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro Version: 6.3.9600...
  9. Bsod got worse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod got worse: Hello, my laptop is not turning on after this error. I used to see this error almost every other day. I thought it's nothing serious.. I even don't see any battery light (on laptop) when I connect it with the charger. I really don't understand what's the main problem.. I...
  10. stuck on windows 10 first time setup

in Windows 10 Support
    stuck on windows 10 first time setup: hi I recieved a new desktop pc today (hp envy pheonix) I started the first time setup with windows 10 and reached the point where I had to put my email and password in, which I did. It took me to a blue screen which say "Oops something went wrong" There is no back button on...