Windows 10: Laptop Hang / Freeze problem during plug in

Discus and support Laptop Hang / Freeze problem during plug in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have laptop ASUS ROG. I'm using it from last 2015. It runs so smooth till last week. From last week, I'm facing a problem of Freezing & Hang problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nilay Rupera, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Laptop Hang / Freeze problem during plug in

I have laptop ASUS ROG. I'm using it from last 2015. It runs so smooth till last week. From last week, I'm facing a problem of Freezing & Hang problem.

It's have some kind of diffrent problem, when my bettrery is low & I plug in after some time it will be freeze or Hang. Its not take suddenly stuck.. but when I put it as it is it will be stuck... but when bettrery is full & I work it, It,s work smoothly..no issue when it put as it is ...

but when I removed the bettrery & plug in the Laptop, use as PC but it have also same problem of freezing or Hang ..

I mean to say i have tocontinously use it then it will be not Hang or Freeze.

So please guide me what should I do?

Some IT persons near me that told me mostly It should be OS problem or Some Services Problem.

:)

Nilay Rupera, Jul 20, 2018

2. Laptop Hang / Freeze problem during plug in

I have laptop ASUS ROG. I'm using it from last 2015. It runs so smooth till last week. From last week, I'm facing a problem of Freezing & Hang problem.

It's have some kind of diffrent problem, when my bettrery is low & I
    plug in after some time it will be freeze or Hang. Its not take suddenly stuck.. but when I put it as it is
    it will be stuck... but when bettrery is full & I work it, It,s work smoothly..no issue when it put as it is ...

but when I removed the bettrery & plug in the Laptop, use as PC but it have also same problem of freezing or Hang ..

I mean to say i have tocontinously use it then it will be not Hang or Freeze.

So please guide me what should I do?

Some IT persons near me that told me mostly It should be
    OS problem or Some Services Problem.

Nilay Rupera, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Laptop Hang / Freeze problem during plug in

Hi Nilay Rupera,

When your laptop battery is no longer working normally, there’s a chance that the battery itself or your motherboard has a static charge. In order to make it work normally again, you will need to discharge it. To do this, follow these workarounds:

Step #1 - Discharge your battery:

• Shutdown your computer.
    • Remove your laptop batter temporarily.
    • While it was removed, press the power button for 15 seconds to drain it.
    • Re-attach the battery again and start your computer.
    • Once started, press Windows + X and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand the Batteries category.
    • Uninstall the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery.
    • Go to the menu and click Action > Scan for hardware changes.
    • Wait for Windows to scan your computer for available resources for this hardware.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Check if your battery is now charging.

Step #2 -
    Update your BIOS and chipset drivers.
    You can check your computer manufacturer’s official website and look for the section that is related to driver downloads.

Step #3 – Replace the laptop battery. We would like to know if you have a spare battery for your laptop. If yes, can you test if the issue will still happen to the other battery? If the issue will
    still persist, it means that your laptop is now depending on the AC power adapter and it is now caused by a motherboard issue.

Step #4 – Contact your computer manufacturer. If you still experiencing this issue after performing the steps above, you may need to request for a service warranty from your computer manufacturer
    (which is Dell). They will help you repair your computer for both hardware and software issues or best, replace the battery or the motherboard itself. Visit their support website directly to find their contact details for on-site repair services.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Johann Eva, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Laptop Hang / Freeze problem during plug in

My laptop randomly freezes and becomes completely unresponsive

Hi Mia,

You laptop freezing and hanging could be caused by different possible scenarios. For us to address your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any recent changes made on your computer? Like an update or a new programs was installed.
    • Was there a specific activity you were on when the computer freezes.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Laptop Hang / Freeze problem during plug in

1. Laptop Hang / Freeze problem during plug in - Similar Threads - Laptop Hang Freeze

2. Windows hang/freeze Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hang/freeze Problem: Last 2 months windows keeps hanging/freezing after a short time I do not use the system.Can anyone please list all places to disable system from hibenate/pause/sleep?Current system though it happened before last system update:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version...
  3. Windows hang/freeze Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows hang/freeze Problem: Last 2 months windows keeps hanging/freezing after a short time I do not use the system.Can anyone please list all places to disable system from hibenate/pause/sleep?Current system though it happened before last system update:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version...
  4. Laptop hangs on startup if not plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop hangs on startup if not plugged in: Hi everyone, I recently bought myself a Dell G15 gaming laptop. Everything works well... however I noticed that it hangs on startup if it's not plugged in. It will load my windows and files, and after a minute or so, I won't be able to move the cursor and the laptop crashes....
  5. Laptop hangs on startup if not plugged in

Laptop hangs on startup if not plugged in: Hi everyone, I recently bought myself a Dell G15 gaming laptop. Everything works well... however I noticed that it hangs on startup if it's not plugged in. It will load my windows and files, and after a minute or so, I won't be able to move the cursor and the laptop crashes....
  6. Laptop freezing/hanging

Laptop freezing/hanging: my laptop is freezing/hanging suddenly. My guess is that maybe I watch streaming website example is YouTube or anime streaming website and it will crash or MAYBE its because of my earphones?...
  7. Laptop freezing/hanging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezing/hanging: my laptop is freezing/hanging suddenly. My guess is that maybe I watch streaming website example is YouTube or anime streaming website and it will crash or MAYBE its because of my earphones?...
  8. Laptop freezing/hanging

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. My laptop freezes and hangs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop freezes and hangs: I bought a Dell Windows laptop in late November - didn't use it until January of this year. I couldn't believe how often it froze and even blue-screened a few times. Dell kept working on it for 6 months - used about 30 hours of my time - they couldn't fix it and wouldn't...
  10. To laptop hanging problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    To laptop hanging problem: Window defender is not working. Some times my laptop will be hanged . What i do for solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/to-laptop-hanging-problem/a18ce9ae-e057-4bfa-82f5-f14958873cbf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hang during plugged charge pc