Windows 10: Laptop hangs up when idle

Discus and support Laptop hangs up when idle in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, My laptop casually hangs up when I am not using it for example it is on stand by, the moment I use it again it hangs up. Performed tweaks but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Killotss, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Killotss Win User

Laptop hangs up when idle

Hi,

My laptop casually hangs up when I am not using it for example it is on stand by, the moment I use it again it hangs up. Performed tweaks but the issue remains it was after an update and it went like this. Any recommendation on this one?

Thanks,
    Mike

:)

Killotss, Jul 16, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 16, 2018
  3. System hangs

Hi,

Os upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and after upgrade the system hangs when it is idle for sometime. It will be unresponsive and I need to manually restart the Laptop.

Any Suggestions and solutions Please

Thanks

Rudresh G.S

RUDRESHG S, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Jonas Flo Win User

Bluetooth still on while idle

Thanks for following the steps. Now, the settings won't take effect if you are only using normal PC idle mode. Normal functionality of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi settings are to stay connected even if PC is idle. With the settings that you have created, we would
    suggest that you set your PC to automatically go to Sleep or
    Hibernate
    once idle. In this way, the settings "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" should take effect.

To set your PC to automatically go to Sleep or Hibernate when idle, please follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel, set view by: Small
      icons.
    • Look for Power Options.
    • Click on Change when the computer sleeps on the left pane.
    • Set a timer.

Please try it out. Hope it helps. If you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to come back to us.

Jonas Flo, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Laptop hangs up when idle - Similar Threads - Laptop hangs idle

2. Laptop's fans spin up when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop's fans spin up when idle: Why do my laptop's fans spin up after screen turns off when it goes idle? When woken up, it stabilizes in a few minutes and is silent again as if some service stopped and it cooled down.This was happening on all my windows laptops in the past, it's not exclusive to my latest...
  3. Laptop's fans spin up when idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop's fans spin up when idle: Why do my laptop's fans spin up after screen turns off when it goes idle? When woken up, it stabilizes in a few minutes and is silent again as if some service stopped and it cooled down.This was happening on all my windows laptops in the past, it's not exclusive to my latest...
  4. Laptop's fans spin up when idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 restarts or hangs when idle

Windows 10 restarts or hangs when idle: Hello, I am running Windows 10 Version 2004 Build 19041.508 and am experiencing issues where the PC either suddenly reboots when idle or it simply hangs and the only solution is powering it off. Unfortunately, I don't have any crash dumps. The problems only occur some time...
  6. New laptop crashing and hanging up

New laptop crashing and hanging up: My new ASUS Vivobook 15 keeps hanging up and, briefly, crashing just a few days after purchase. When I ran a troubleshooter, it said there was a liver kernel event, error code 193, and that it was a hardware failure. I primarily use this computer to surf the internet and do...
  7. windows hangs after being idle

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows hangs after being idle: I have created a post before but no help when pc is left idle for a while like 30 minutes then I move cursor it hangs for a while please help in power options hard disk is already set to 0 minutes...
  8. Windows hangs when left idle

Windows hangs when left idle: Hi, I started getting this weird bug, if I let mi PC idle for a few minutes when trying to work ok it again it "hangs" i can still move the mouse, interact with the previously opened windows (kinda) but cannot open new programs, actualize a page on chrome, open the start...
  9. Laptop Crashes When Idle

Laptop Crashes When Idle: I am running windows 10 on an acer aspire and my laptop is freezing almost every ten minutes. It's unresponsive, not changing to any screen but just sitting there dead. Please give me a hand in fixing this. I have downloaded event viewer but I am not sure what information...
  10. Windows 10 Freezing/Locking up Laptop when idle.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Freezing/Locking up Laptop when idle.: When I have my webcam security software running all day (12-hours), the laptop runs fine. But when I shut the software down and then leave the laptop idle, it locks up. It also happens when I start the laptop up and just leave it sit idle. So far, there's no specific...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window 10 pc hangup while idle