Windows 10: laptop incredabley slow after last update plus lost several bites of softwarenot now...

Discus and support laptop incredabley slow after last update plus lost several bites of softwarenot now... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; laptop incredabley slow after last update plus lost several bites of software not now working after last update grrrrr this has ruined my happiness do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DerekMeechan, Aug 25, 2018.

1. laptop incredabley slow after last update plus lost several bites of softwarenot now...

laptop incredabley slow after last update plus lost several bites of software not now working after last update grrrrr this has ruined my happiness

do I need to due Microsoft for repair shop I am disabled and use my laptop for many various things HELP get me back to normal it is like my laptop has nothing working the stuff I do get working is so slow it crashes have my drivers been effected somehow or am I just stabbing in the dark

regards

derek

:)

DerekMeechan, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 25, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

laptop incredabley slow after last update plus lost several bites of softwarenot now...

n-ster, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

laptop incredabley slow after last update plus lost several bites of softwarenot now...

1. laptop incredabley slow after last update plus lost several bites of softwarenot now... - Similar Threads - laptop incredabley slow

2. Laptop slow down after last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop slow down after last update: After last windows update, my laptop takes large time to boot, more than 5 minutes, some times I have to remove power then reboot after waiting for time longer than 10 minutes.Even after starting, it runs very slowly. It takes couple of seconds to respond for a single user...
  3. Slow startup after updating last week

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow startup after updating last week: Hi everyone, Anyone else experiencing super slow startup on win10 x64 from the last update over a week ago or so? (I didn't update due to work schedule, but whatever the update was previous to last week). I've currently updated to the latest windows update and it seems a...
  4. LOST WIFI AFTER LAST UPDATE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LOST WIFI AFTER LAST UPDATE: I have a Broadcom wifi that no longer works and have been unable to reset even after a reinstall HELP. There is only a usb and no ethernet as is a LINX 12/64 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-wifi-after-last-update/8dce5a7c-c9ef-4075-b43c-3f6d091ea10e
  5. Lost document update after last upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost document update after last upgrade: I was working on a word document when I got the notification for update windows. I hit update later and continued to work on the document. After a few hours, I saved the document (to my desktop where it has been since it was created a couple of weeks ago). Then updated...
  6. Laptop is really slow after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop is really slow after last update: Ok so I don’t know am I the only one having this problem? After the window 10 latest update, my laptop went extremely slow and lag, I am sure there’s nothing to do with virus or anything else but the update( my laptop went fine before the update). And yes I did tried...
  7. Slow computer after it updated last night

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Slow computer after it updated last night: When my computer turned off last night it updated.....which is fine......but today it is REALLY slow!! What do I need to do to speed it up again? It's very frustrating to use for work! Thanks :)...
  8. Pc too slow after last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc too slow after last update: Hi, after the last update of windows 10 my pc is too slow. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-too-slow-after-last-update/e0b6f994-fe6c-4f94-bfb9-0d4ad1abc90d
  9. Severe memory leak after last update 80%

Severe memory leak after last update 80%: Problem - Memory leak, 4 GB Ram ends up with about 80-88% used Ram with only Edge and about 6 windows opened up. Nothing else running except my light on the PC Zemana Anti-Malware and Anti-Logger. Avira is my main. I've been running these 3 guys for a while now. I'm basically...
  10. Startup EXTREMELY Slow After Last Update

Startup EXTREMELY Slow After Last Update: Hi, I see a few people are posting black screens at startup - in my case that's what I thought I had but if I let it go for a few minutes it would eventually get to the login screen. At a few other times, I got to a blue screen saying I needed to use the Recovery tools. All...