Windows 10: Laptop is in an unstoppable blue screen cycle

Discus and support Laptop is in an unstoppable blue screen cycle in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; , so I was going to restart my laptop and it said update and restart so i dis that. After it restarted, a blue screen came up with the error NTFS FILE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by amg, Aug 11, 2016.

1. AMG
    amg Win User

Laptop is in an unstoppable blue screen cycle

, so I was going to restart my laptop and it said update and restart so i dis that. After it restarted, a blue screen came up with the error NTFS FILE SYSTEM and it automatically restarts. Hp logo comes on and it says preparing automatic repair. The screen then turns black for A few seconds. After that another blue screen pops with the error FAT FILE SYSTEM. It restarts again and it goes into a continuous cycle where I can not use my computer. It has been going on for 40 minutes now. I don't know what to do.

rry if this was hard to read, I wrote this on mobile.

Also, this error never happened to me before and it started when i restarted and updated my computer.

Taking out the battery turns it off but I still keep getting blue screened.

Also, ctrl f8 f11 does not do anything
    Shift f8 does nothing

This is my only laptop and I can not afford a new one so I'm freaking out right now, all I did was "update and restart" from the start menu and now I can't even use my laptop as I constantly watch it go from blue screen to restarting to black screen with hp logo to blue screen again.

:)

2. JW_1171 Win User

stuck in Blue Screen Cycle

No matter what I try to do, my computer keeps cycling back to the blue screen. Then the HP screen that says press ESC key for start up menu, that goes to black screen with computer info such as processor type, etc... Only way out of that screen is alt.
    cont. delete, then goes to preparing automatic repair, then back to blue screen. I never get the advanced options button. I can do start up menu, just don't know where to go from there!

JW_1171, Aug 11, 2016
  3. stuck in Blue Screen Cycle

Hi,

Please answer the questions below to assist you better.

- Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

- Do you get any error message?

- What is the make and model of your PC?

A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. When you experience this type of error, you won’t be able to see things like the Start menu or the taskbar on the screen when your
    PC is turned on. Instead you might see a blue screen with a message that your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

Refer the link below: Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Help us with more information to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Aug 11, 2016
Thema:

Laptop is in an unstoppable blue screen cycle

1. Laptop is in an unstoppable blue screen cycle - Similar Threads - Laptop unstoppable blue

2. My laptop is in a continuous cycle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is in a continuous cycle: As i tried to factory reset my laptop, it shut off on accident. Now every time i try to start up my laptop the laptop gives the maessage: ''This computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click...
  3. My laptop is in a continuous cycle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is in a continuous cycle: As i tried to factory reset my laptop, it shut off on accident. Now every time i try to start up my laptop the laptop gives the maessage: ''This computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click...
  4. laptop with blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop with blue screen: In January 2022, I purchased the laptop through AAFES online. Once received it was working perfectly. The only thing I did was install Microsoft office 365. It continues to work fine until it started to present a blue screen giving me several options, among them telling me...
  5. laptop with blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop with blue screen: In January 2022, I purchased the laptop through AAFES online. Once received it was working perfectly. The only thing I did was install Microsoft office 365. It continues to work fine until it started to present a blue screen giving me several options, among them telling me...
  6. laptop with blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Laptop Blue screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Blue screening: Hello, I have a laptop that is continually blue screening a minute or so after boot. I ran bluescreen view and the crashes point to the following, ntoskrnl.exe. The following link is to the minidump logs from the computer....
  8. Sudden unstoppable notifications in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Sudden unstoppable notifications in taskbar: An issue I've never had before, so looking for any insights please. While running a normally reliable application (a macro in Macro Express Pro) I suddenly started getting an unstoppable succession of notifications: "Macro Express Pro An event was logged" [img] I had to...
  9. Windows 10 Blue Screens and Different Error Messages Endless Cycle

Windows 10 Blue Screens and Different Error Messages Endless Cycle: My Windows 10 has started blue screening with different error messages each. The PC will power on, show the motherboard company -> quick loading circle, and immediately blue screen error causing the PC to restart itself and repeat the cycle. I have tried launching windows...
  10. Blue Screen Cycle (cannot system restore w/o blue screen)

Blue Screen Cycle (cannot system restore w/o blue screen): Hello, I am traveling, and yesterday encountered a bsod cycle. It interrupts most system restore attempts, either in the navigation screen to select a restore point, before, or during the restore proper. My restarts have had the following results, roughly sorted by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unstoppable blue screen