Windows 10: laptop is not responding

Discus and support laptop is not responding in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my laptop automatically get shutdown how I come after this problem please suggest your valuable comment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by seanthakur, Jul 5, 2018.

1. laptop is not responding

my laptop automatically get shutdown

how I come after this problem please suggest your valuable comment

:)

seanthakur, Jul 5, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 11, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond laptop is not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 11, 2018
  4. laptop is not responding

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

laptop is not responding

1. laptop is not responding - Similar Threads - laptop responding

2. ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop No Longer is responding to main 6800M Radeon Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop No Longer is responding to main 6800M Radeon Graphics Card: I own a ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop and the day it started was when I woke up that morning and booted it up and everything seemed fine so I power off and go to work, I come back and when I boot it up my main monitor that I have connected via display port does not connect...
  3. ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop No Longer is responding to main 6800M Radeon Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop No Longer is responding to main 6800M Radeon Graphics Card: I own a ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop and the day it started was when I woke up that morning and booted it up and everything seemed fine so I power off and go to work, I come back and when I boot it up my main monitor that I have connected via display port does not connect...
  4. R key and X key of my laptop keyboard can't respond.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    R key and X key of my laptop keyboard can't respond.: I use omen2021, and my external keyboard is all right, but the R key and X key of my laptop keyboard can't respond. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/r-key-and-x-key-of-my-laptop-keyboard-cant-respond/2034a170-53a9-4749-95c4-89be5d0c7a20
  5. R key and X key of my laptop keyboard can't respond.

R key and X key of my laptop keyboard can't respond.: I use omen2021, and my external keyboard is all right, but the R key and X key of my laptop keyboard can't respond. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/r-key-and-x-key-of-my-laptop-keyboard-cant-respond/2034a170-53a9-4749-95c4-89be5d0c7a20
  6. My laptop isn't responding to anything?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop isn't responding to anything?: My samsung galaxy book has had this issue before where it doesnt respond to any interactions such as the caps lock, charging light, and power button. I've tried to restart it, boot in safe mode, ctrl alt del. When I got it fixed the first time, I was told it was an issue with...
  7. My laptop isn't responding to anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop isn't responding to anything?: My samsung galaxy book has had this issue before where it doesnt respond to any interactions such as the caps lock, charging light, and power button. I've tried to restart it, boot in safe mode, ctrl alt del. When I got it fixed the first time, I was told it was an issue with...
  8. My laptop isn't responding to anything?

9. After upgrading to windows 11, my laptop is not responding. It is just showing a black...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After upgrading to windows 11, my laptop is not responding. It is just showing a black...: I recently updated my laptop windows to version 11 and started facing black screen issue in lock screen. I am literally unable to provide any inputs or see anything apart from black screen and a mouse cursor.I tried all the solutions available over internet to this problem...
  10. After upgrading to windows 11, my laptop is not responding. It is just showing a black...

After upgrading to windows 11, my laptop is not responding. It is just showing a black...: I recently updated my laptop windows to version 11 and started facing black screen issue in lock screen. I am literally unable to provide any inputs or see anything apart from black screen and a mouse cursor.I tried all the solutions available over internet to this problem...