Windows 10: Laptop keyboard/touchpad freezes every now and then (Win10, Lenovo)

Discus and support Laptop keyboard/touchpad freezes every now and then (Win10, Lenovo) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a recurring problem: many times, on a daily basis, usually after opening the lid of my laptop or turning the computer on after hibernate/sleep,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GarySt, Oct 10, 2016.

1. GarySt Win User

Laptop keyboard/touchpad freezes every now and then (Win10, Lenovo)

I have a recurring problem: many times, on a daily basis, usually after opening the lid of my laptop or turning the computer on after hibernate/sleep, the built-in keyboard and touchpad stops reacting!

This problem started or severed from the time I updated all drivers of the computer (using Driver Booster 3.5).

To reactivate my keyboard/touchpad again I have to hibernate the reopen the computer.

Help!

:)

GarySt, Oct 10, 2016
  2. Kris Ver Win User

Hi Gary,

With regard to your concern, are you still having the same issue?

Thank you.

Kris Ver, Oct 10, 2016
  3. Laptop keyboard/touchpad freezes every now and then (Win10, Lenovo)

I have a recurring problem: many times, on a daily basis, usually after opening the lid of my laptop or turning the computer on after hibernate/sleep, the built-in keyboard and touchpad stops reacting!

This problem started or severed from the time I updated all drivers of the computer (using Driver Booster 3.5).

To reactivate my keyboard/touchpad again I have to hibernate the reopen the computer.

Help!

GaryStewart_, Oct 10, 2016
Thema:

1. Laptop keyboard/touchpad freezes every now and then (Win10, Lenovo) - Similar Threads - Laptop keyboard touchpad

2. Lenovo laptop Touchpad not working [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo laptop Touchpad not working [Fix]: [IMG]This article lists some fixes you can use if your Lenovo laptop touchpad is not working. Usually, this issue occurs due to corrupted touchpad drivers or a disabled touchpad. We suggest you restart your laptop and see if it helps. Sometimes, problems occur due to a minor...
  3. Laptop keyboard and touchpad issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop keyboard and touchpad issue: I was trying to install windows 11 on an unsupported device through iso file, and the installation got stuck at 69%, so I cancelled the installation but it stayed stuck on the cancelling screen, so after lots of waiting I decided to shut down the laptop and start it again,...
  4. Playstation Now Touchpad Win10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playstation Now Touchpad Win10?: Hello, I don't have PS 4 and I got PS Now for my PC. Now I wanted to play Until Dawn, but the gamepad from my controller doesn't work. I have a PS4 controller from Nacon. All the other buttons work, except the touchpad apparently not. Do I have to adjust anything?...
  5. Keyboard freezes every startup, Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga w/Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard freezes every startup, Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga w/Windows 10: Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga, 4 years old. Great little device but maddening problem. It is a 2-in-1 and I 've disabled "tablet mode" etc. I use it for ONE THING ONLY. To hook up to TV and watch videos. I boot up, and all is well. But 90% of the time when I open a video, as soon as...
  6. Touchpad noes not work on lenovo laptop

Touchpad noes not work on lenovo laptop: Helo I have a Lenovo yoga 730-13IWL with windows 10 64 bit and after I bought it I update some drivers.... and after that my touchpad stopped working, I search how to repair but they always show: go to setting, mouse and touchpad, !!!and here my problem starts I don't even...
  7. Touchpad not working. (Lenovo Laptop)

Touchpad not working. (Lenovo Laptop): My touchpad isn't working on my laptop, I have tried many different ways to make it work, but it never did. I have tried installing the driver from Lenovo's site. I have tried uninstalling the driver to make windows try to install it again, I have even tried using third party...
  8. Win10 freezes on EVERY update

Win10 freezes on EVERY update: Hi All I've just reinstalled win10 to resolve numerous issues, one of them being every time windows updates itself or apps, it freezes on rebooting into the desktop. Hard resetting the machine and it reboots just fine every time so far. After clean install, it's just the...
  9. Lenovo Z580 with Win10 randomly freezes

Lenovo Z580 with Win10 randomly freezes: Hi, I have a laptop Lenovo z580 with Windows 10. Some weeks ago I started having this problem: when I'm using it, the screen completely freezes and I can't do anything (the screen is on, the keyboard lights keep working, but if I press any key or if I move the mouse nothing...
  10. laptop keyboard and touchpad not working

laptop keyboard and touchpad not working: Problem: computer starts up normally and goes to the password log-in screen, but nothing happens when I try to enter the password. The computer doesn't appear to see any keystrokes. Solutions tried: rebooted removed and replaced main battery attached USB keyboard hit...