Windows 10: laptop key's dont work for halo spartan strike

Discus and support laptop key's dont work for halo spartan strike in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do i get this game to work on my laptop? the weird thing is that the older game spartan **** works on my laptop. I want to play spartan strike.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nickdeshong, Aug 8, 2018.

1. laptop key's dont work for halo spartan strike

how do i get this game to work on my laptop? the weird thing is that the older game spartan **** works on my laptop. I want to play spartan strike.

:)

nickdeshong, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Dodger360 Win User

Halo Spartan strike not connecting

I just bought halo spartan strike on my lenovo yoga 900. When i try to play the game, it trys to sign in but a message pops up saying to open the xbox games app to accept the new terms of service. The xbox app opens up but i don't see anyhere to accept
    the terms of service. This is preventing me from saving my progress on the game. Any ideas?

Dodger360, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Halo Spartan Strike game menu corrupted following update.

I noticed today that Halo Spartan Strike on Windows Phone 8.1 was updated recently. I have found that the menu screen is now a bit squashed, and the map screen is also blank with details pushed to one side. The levels themselves seem to be playing fine
    however. Spartan Assault is also working fine. I hope that this issue gets resolved soon.

RichardNewns_123, Aug 8, 2018
  4. laptop key's dont work for halo spartan strike

Halo Spartan Assault and Spartan Strike from windows store.

Hi,

Few days ago I bought Spartan strike and Spartan assault. They run smoothly on my laptop and Lumina, but both stuck on a black screen directly after intro when I try to play on my tablet. (both installed on dlaptop key's dont work for halo spartan strike :). As my tablet HS only 16gb internal memory
    I cannot store anything on c:. But wen I move one of them to c: it works correct. Tablet is updated and I've tried already to reinstall games and even system - didn't help...

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

MeGa_byte.ru, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

laptop key's dont work for halo spartan strike

1. laptop key's dont work for halo spartan strike - Similar Threads - laptop key's dont

2. my fn keys dont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my fn keys dont work: when i press fn+f1 it opens google help, fn+f2 nothing happens fn+f3 it opens the searcherfn+esc dont work. how do i make it so my volume goes up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-fn-keys-dont-work/04b296da-a29b-4b54-b2ee-0dcbcd319321
  3. my fn keys dont work

in Windows 10 Customization
    my fn keys dont work: when i press fn+f1 it opens google help, fn+f2 nothing happens fn+f3 it opens the searcherfn+esc dont work. how do i make it so my volume goes up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-fn-keys-dont-work/04b296da-a29b-4b54-b2ee-0dcbcd319321
  4. Shortcut Keys dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut Keys dont work: I got a macro keypad, been trying to set it up but for whatever reason, all the shortcuts i set up in the shortcut property window just dont work, and by that i mean I make a shortcut to the exe and open up properties. The shortcuts are preset as CTR+ALT+[num], and for...
  5. Shortcut Keys dont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut Keys dont work: I got a macro keypad, been trying to set it up but for whatever reason, all the shortcuts i set up in the shortcut property window just dont work, and by that i mean I make a shortcut to the exe and open up properties. The shortcuts are preset as CTR+ALT+[num], and for...
  6. ESC and ~ keys dont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ESC and ~ keys dont work: my ESC, FN and ~ keys stopped working when i was using my laptop like usually. i clearly remember using ESC less than 5 minutes ago before i noticed it stopped working. is it possible that i accidentally pressed some key combination that disables these keys? i have...
  7. My laptop keyboard won't work with Halo: Spartan Strike

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keyboard won't work with Halo: Spartan Strike: When I saw there was a Halo game available for windows 10 I was very excited. I originally cam across Halo: Spartan Assault and played the demo. I enjoyed it but saw that it was quite old so I looked for a newer version. I then found Halo: Spartan Strike and saw that it was...
  8. Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan: The latest build 10049 has an early version of Spartan. I found it strange that when I enable the favorites bar, it shows what I had on my chrome install, not IE. The favorites bar is also cutoff. I think I was confused on the chrome thing*Redface [img] 5048
  9. Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan: Can anyone tell me how to set a homepage in 10130 please. Also, how do I get a Google shortcut on to the desktop. These seem stupid questions but I honestly don't know*Sad 7097
  10. Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan: I installed Windows 10 10049 and Spartan is not there. Is there anyway to fix that? 5196

Users found this page by searching for:

1. halo spartan strike keyboard not working

2. Halo: Spartan Strike support windows touch screen

3. halo spartan strike keys do not work

4. keyboard not working for spartan strike ,
  5. keyboard keys not functionning halo spartan,
  6. stuck on menu halo spartan strike,
  7. keyboard does not work in halo spartan strike,
  8. halo spartan strike keyboard wont work