Windows 10: Laptop losses connection to WiFi

Discus and support Laptop losses connection to WiFi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop loses connection to the wifi when some big files are being downloaded from internet and then it doesnt even reconnects to the wifi also i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SHIVAMSINGH5, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Laptop losses connection to WiFi

My laptop loses connection to the wifi when some big files are being downloaded from internet and then it doesnt even reconnects to the wifi also i can not disconnect from it the only way to get it back is to restart the laptop. I have Alienware 15 R3 and i have tried all thing pls someone help me to solve this problem.

:)

SHIVAMSINGH5, Aug 5, 2018

2. loss of wifi connection

I have recently upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8.1. In the last few days my laptop keeps dropping off the home wifi even though other similar devices are connected. The only way I'm able to restore the wifi connection seems to be to restore the laptop
    back to a previous history point - 14th August - which suggests that an update installed since that time is causing the issue. This clearly and time consuming and annoying way to go about things.

Can anyone suggest any alternatives? Many thanks

RichardTomsett, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Loss of Internet connection due to Flight mode on desktop with no WiFi

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds on this article
    to resolve network connection issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Laptop losses connection to WiFi

Cannot connect to wifi with laptop

Hi,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. We suggest that you try the steps below:

• Go to Network and Sharing Center.

• At the right pane, click Change adapter settings.

• Right click on your connection name (WiFi name) and Properties.

• Click the Configure... button.

• Go to Power Management tab.

• Uncheck/disable the radio button for "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power".

• Restart the PC (Important)

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Laptop losses connection to WiFi

1. Laptop losses connection to WiFi - Similar Threads - Laptop losses connection

2. Sudden loss in wifi connection on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden loss in wifi connection on laptop: Hi! I have a problem with wifi on my home laptop, unfortunately it happened again. Everything is fine the wifi works perfectly fine and all of the sudden it disconnects and isn’t shown on list but all of my neighbour’s wifi are. It once happened before and I couldn’t connect...
  3. Sudden loss in wifi connection on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden loss in wifi connection on laptop: Hi! I have a problem with wifi on my home laptop, unfortunately it happened again. Everything is fine the wifi works perfectly fine and all of the sudden it disconnects and isn’t shown on list but all of my neighbour’s wifi are. It once happened before and I couldn’t connect...
  4. Sudden loss in wifi connection on laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Loss of Internet and/or WiFi Connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of Internet and/or WiFi Connectivity: I am running Windows 11 Home 64 bit with all the latest updates installed on two HP laptops.I have a TP-Link Deco mesh network with 5 Decos as follows:Location Model IP Address Build ReleaseMain Living Room X60 2.0 192.168.68.1 20210204 50164Apartment X60 1.0 192.168.68.51...
  6. Loss of Internet and/or WiFi Connectivity

Loss of Internet and/or WiFi Connectivity: I am running Windows 11 Home 64 bit with all the latest updates installed on two HP laptops.I have a TP-Link Deco mesh network with 5 Decos as follows:Location Model IP Address Build ReleaseMain Living Room X60 2.0 192.168.68.1 20210204 50164Apartment X60 1.0 192.168.68.51...
  7. Loss of wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of wifi: After upgrading from 10 to 11 I no longer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-of-wifi/2338c6e9-4ea1-4518-9c80-94944e8f57ab
  8. Loss of wifi

Loss of wifi: After upgrading from 10 to 11 I no longer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-of-wifi/2338c6e9-4ea1-4518-9c80-94944e8f57ab
  9. Loss of wifi

in Windows 10 Support
    Loss of wifi: Ran netstat on found someone connected to my address. Tcp [fe80::2da0:cc93:9ca5:75a%]:2179 [fe80::2da0:cc93:9ca5:75a%:60727 looks like a looped address there 2 entries how do i block or fix have no wifi connection 169300
  10. Loss of wifi connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loss of wifi connectivity: Hi folks, I have a long standing issue as follows: * I am running Windows 10 on Acer Aspie E1-571 laptop * I can connect to wifi with no issue before after a given period of time, I lose wifi connectivity * When I then look at the wifi networks that are available to...