Windows 10: Laptop MEMORY_MANAGEMENT on daily use

Discus and support Laptop MEMORY_MANAGEMENT on daily use in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an Asus Laptop TP-500L. Running windows 10. On daily usage - moving files, browsing folders, running applications I'm sometimes getting a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yup8, Oct 22, 2016.

1. yup8 Win User

Laptop MEMORY_MANAGEMENT on daily use

I have an Asus Laptop TP-500L.
    Running windows 10.

On daily usage - moving files, browsing folders, running applications I'm sometimes getting a Blue-Screen with the error "MEMORY_MANAGMENT".

I have also got the error "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED"

So far I have tried:

1.Virus scan with malwarebytes anti-malware. which found 3 objects to qurantine.

2.sfc/scannow command which failed with the following error:
    "
    logs are big (10-20mb) so i have uploaded them in the following links:
    CbsPersist_20161023171156.log
    Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files

CBS.log
    http://www.filedropper.com/cbs_2

3.Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool which failed with the following error:
    not very informative. before going to the manufactuer I would like to examine other solutions.

I'm attaching the DM logs as request aswell.
    Thanks.

:)

2. ShyamBh Win User

Getting random BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

Okay got a different bsod this time (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT). I'm guessing the two bsod's (IRQL-NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT) are because of the same problem as I was getting these two previously in my Win8.1 pro as well.

What I had done was left the laptop to install some software, and left it unattended. The laptop went to sleep. The next morning, I switch on the laptop, and boom! MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bsod!

MiniDump:

072316-31484-01.zip

Memory Dump:

MEMORY.zip

Events Log:

events.zip

ShyamBh, Oct 22, 2016
  3. Multiple random daily MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs

Hey,

Thanks for response.

I suggest you to perform Automatic repair and check if it helps:

I suggest you to create a Windows 10 installation Disc and perform a repair on the computer. To create a please find the below link:

Download Windows 10

To know how to create a disc, please follow the below link:

Windows 10 Manual Upgrade & Installation

To perform a Repair on the computer, Please follow the below steps:

a. Insert the installation DVD or USB and boot Windows 10 from it.

b. In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the
    ‘language to install’,‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on
    ‘next’.

c. Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select
    ‘Troubleshoot’.

d. Click on ‘Advanced options’
    and select‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.

Hope this helps.

Anusha Verma, Oct 22, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi yup8,

Welcome to the 10forums and apologies for the delay.

Are you still in need of help?

5. yup8 Win User
    Yes, the problem still occours and even got worse.
    I also have windows updates failing.

6. axe0 New Member
    It appears your installation is counterfeit, as such I cannot provide support until it has been cleared up.

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Forum Rules

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Laptop MEMORY_MANAGEMENT on daily use - Similar Threads - Laptop MEMORY_MANAGEMENT daily

2. Laptop Is Updating DAILY!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Is Updating DAILY!: Hi, I have a laptop that is barely 2 years old. It needed a Windows update last week, which I have done and since that it is telling me that I need to update my laptop every day. This is getting crazy as I need my laptop for work and is causing all sorts of issues because...
  3. Memory_management bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory_management bsod: Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 Got a BSOD with the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT stop code. -(2020-10-15_19-26-25).zip 166454
  4. Memory_management BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory_management BSOD: I have tried a million times to fix this problem and we even took it to a shop. Mind you this shop is decent and they tend to know what they are doing it was not best buy but a local shop. This error occurs when we attempt to launch a game or during random downloads. When we...
  5. Memory_management error

Memory_management error: i have a problem, lately when im playing a video game or some sort im getting a BSOD with memory_management error no more info, this is only happening when im playing a video game i tried rumming memory diagnostic tool, sfc and dism neither of them found any error but the...
  6. BSOD Memory_Management

BSOD Memory_Management: Estimados, En algunas ocasiones, mientras estamos trabajando con el notebook, nos tira BSOD Memory_Management *** STOP: 0x0000001A (0x00000000000000403,0FFFFF68000040DD8,0xD410000047F14967,0xFFFFF68000031968) Desconocemos exactamente cual pueda ser la causa. Dejo log...
  7. BSOD General Use, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

BSOD General Use, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: Hi all! I have been combating a BSOD issue for a couple months now. It started a couple of months after I upgraded my system with a new CPU, Motherboard, And RAM. The codes ranged from MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, to page file stuff, to NFTS file system a couple times... I have...
  8. BSOD Memory_management

BSOD Memory_management: I have had periodic BSODs on this PC, perhaps every 30 days. Usually irql_not_less_or_equal This is a new cause. I have tested the memory previously with no errors reported. I have (hopefully) attached the report below. Thanks for any assistance. 66574
  9. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (Blue Screen) After 30-2hrs of using computer

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (Blue Screen) After 30-2hrs of using computer: Hello, I just recenetly bough this computer and bin trying to figoure out this issue, For some reason I keep getting diffrent Blue Screens but right now its all MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This happens sometimes when I playing a game or when I am just surfing the web. Attachment...
  10. MULTIPLE BSOD's while Using laptop as a daily driver

MULTIPLE BSOD's while Using laptop as a daily driver: I haven't been doing anything unusual and haven't installed anything recently, but all of a sudden I'm getting 2 to 3 BSOD's a day and it's driving me crazy. Right now anything I do needs to be saved almost every second. Below I have attached my Dump files. Please help in any...