Windows 10: Laptop says need administator account to remove detatils from font file.

Discus and support Laptop says need administator account to remove detatils from font file. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; just bought a new laptop recently, just want to edit one of my old designed fonts, and change the details on the font, ive gone to edit remove info and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jordanbellamy, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Laptop says need administator account to remove detatils from font file.

just bought a new laptop recently, just want to edit one of my old designed fonts, and change the details on the font, ive gone to edit remove info and it says i need to use admin acount (there is only 1 account) , so i am, then it says cant edit , need permission from “laptop bla bla” which im also using... cant work out how to go around this, cheers.

:)

jordanbellamy, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 14, 2018
  3. reptilepc Win User
    No administer accounts detected by troubleshoot options?!

So, in the advanced startup options, it says there are no administer accounts on this pc!

But my local account is an administer account, and when I use my microsoft account it still says there is no administer account!

I can not access any of the recovery options, or the recovery command prompt!

So am I missing something, or is my computer malfunctioning?

I'm using a hp pavilion laptop that was made in mid 2016.

reptilepc, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Laptop says need administator account to remove detatils from font file.

FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Laptop says need administator account to remove detatils from font file.

1. Laptop says need administator account to remove detatils from font file. - Similar Threads - Laptop says need

2. Need help removing my microsoft account files/info from kids laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help removing my microsoft account files/info from kids laptop.: Okay here's the situation. We purchased certified refurbished Dell laptops from Amazon for our kids to use for online school. We have 3 total. I started setting up the first one last night and used my microsoft account, not realizing I should have created a kids email account...
  3. Need help removing my microsoft account files/info from kids laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help removing my microsoft account files/info from kids laptop.: Okay here's the situation. We purchased certified refurbished Dell laptops from Amazon for our kids to use for online school. We have 3 total. I started setting up the first one last night and used my microsoft account, not realizing I should have created a kids email account...
  4. Need help removing my microsoft account files/info from kids laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. need to remove files from desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need to remove files from desktop: hi! i need help...i was messing around and accidentally adding almost a thousand files to my desktop, now i can get rid of them without deleting them, and i need the files becuz their important, i also cant go through them individually because they some of them grouped...
  6. Secondhand PC - Remove old Administator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Secondhand PC - Remove old Administator: My Grandson, a committed gamer, bought a new PC & sold me his old one. The problem I have is the email address he used with, it which is 'locked' in to the PC as Administrator. He hardly ever uses email & so he's totally forgotton the password. The problem is that his name...
  7. Remove Microsoft account from laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Microsoft account from laptop: Hi all, We recently bought a new laptop Dell for school and linked it to my Microsoft Account without issue. Unfortunately, our child does not want to view documents that we save on another laptop HP which is also linked to my MS account, and wants the laptop for his...
  8. Administer / Standard User Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administer / Standard User Accounts: I want to set up my Microsoft Account with both an Administrator account for making changes and a Standard User account for everyday use. However, I only have one email address. How can I do this? Or must I run as an administrator all the time?...
  9. Friend needs help with removing a microsoft account from their laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Friend needs help with removing a microsoft account from their laptop.: My friend got a different microsoft account on their laptop a while ago just to play minecraft bedrock edition on it lol. Now, their grandfather is mad that there's a "random" microsoft account on there, but they can't remove it for whatever reason. How do they go about...
  10. No administer accounts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No administer accounts: My pc has unable to enter the sign in screen and keeps going to the "choose an option" blue screen. But when I try to use any of the advanced options it says I need to sign in to an administer account to continue but there aren't any. When i try to reset the pc, it says...