Windows 10: Laptop Starting "Limited Account" After Last Update/Windows Update

Discus and support Laptop Starting "Limited Account" After Last Update/Windows Update in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Can anybody help me with this. I thought I solved the problem switching to a local account after first occurrence of this after a lone update a few... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by adamson, Mar 26, 2016.

1. adamson Win User

Laptop Starting "Limited Account" After Last Update/Windows Update

Can anybody help me with this. I thought I solved the problem switching to a local account after first occurrence of this after a lone update a few days ago. It has done it again with local account. Please help me fix!

TIA Mark

:)

adamson, Mar 26, 2016
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Mar 26, 2016
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Laptop Starting "Limited Account" After Last Update/Windows Update :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Laptop Starting "Limited Account" After Last Update/Windows Update :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Laptop Starting "Limited Account" After Last Update/Windows Update :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Laptop Starting "Limited Account" After Last Update/Windows Update :)

musum, Mar 26, 2016
  4. adamson Win User

Since nobody responded to my original post laptop starting "limited account" I did some research and all roads lead back to kb3140741. Funny how there is not a peep about it here being an issue.

It cannot be uninstalled period and this is the last failed update I can take from Microsoft. Enough!!

Would a mod keep those with the issue or issues with this kb up to date on when a fix will be available?? Please!! This kb has been installed on two desktop pc's (1 32 bit/1 64 bit) and 1 laptop 64 bit. Issue is the laptop.

Thanks, Mark

adamson, Mar 26, 2016
Thema:

1. Laptop Starting "Limited Account" After Last Update/Windows Update - Similar Threads - Laptop Starting Limited

2. no output audio laptop after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no output audio laptop after last update: no output audio on laptop after last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-output-audio-laptop-after-last-update/daa1ce10-3eb1-4e53-9297-e5b99b51c3f4
  3. no output audio laptop after last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no output audio laptop after last update: no output audio on laptop after last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-output-audio-laptop-after-last-update/daa1ce10-3eb1-4e53-9297-e5b99b51c3f4
  4. Game does not start after last Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game does not start after last Windows Update: Asphalt 9 Legends was updated before I got this update and working; it has not changed since. After installing the update, clicking on the app from anywhere start, app settings does nothing, until I reset the app repair does not work, so I have to start from scratch every...
  5. Game does not start after last Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game does not start after last Windows Update: Asphalt 9 Legends was updated before I got this update and working; it has not changed since. After installing the update, clicking on the app from anywhere start, app settings does nothing, until I reset the app repair does not work, so I have to start from scratch every...
  6. Start menu not working after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu not working after last update: I have Windows 10 and after the last forced update I cannot access my start menu. The key at the bottom left of my screen does nothing when clicked, quick access on my keyboard also gets no response. I have run several cleanup tasks including an sfc through powershell and...
  7. Laptop not starting after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop not starting after windows update: Hi, i shared my screen with tech support yesterday as they assisted me with downloading a version of Windows 10. After it downloaded and did the usual restart.. my computer now wont pass the HP screen and keeps circling with a message that says “Attempting to recover...
  8. Laptop is really slow after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop is really slow after last update: Ok so I don’t know am I the only one having this problem? After the window 10 latest update, my laptop went extremely slow and lag, I am sure there’s nothing to do with virus or anything else but the update( my laptop went fine before the update). And yes I did tried...
  9. Laptop is not starting after updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop is not starting after updates: Respected Sir, Yesterday, i update my window10 with latest update. After that i shut down my laptop (Lenovo G500). today in morning, as i started my laptop, it is not starting. please tell me the solution to start it....
  10. new defaultuser1 account at start since last windows update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    new defaultuser1 account at start since last windows update: Hi, After the last update, my computer would start with a new account: defaultuser1, for which I have no password. I wrote to microsoft and tried starting in safe mode and type in the command prompt : net user administrator /active:yes Which didn't work. I tried several...