Windows 10: Laptop stops working

Discus and support Laptop stops working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The service provider installed a Comfast Access Point to improve reception. My Ipads and the cell phone work better but my Laptop had problems It works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KrishPBali, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Laptop stops working

The service provider installed a Comfast Access Point to improve reception. My Ipads and the cell phone work better but my Laptop had problems It works well connected to the old router but as soon as I move to another room or outside it freezes and I lose the signal completely.

The mouse gets stuck, I can not close anything, or open any page

As soon as I return to the room where the router is all in fine.

The I pads and the cell phone connect to Client on the Comfast and the laptop to the old router.

The technician did not configure the Comfast. Is this the problem?

:)

KrishPBali, Aug 12, 2018

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 12, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 12, 2018
  4. silkstone Win User

Laptop stops working

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Laptop stops working

1. Laptop stops working - Similar Threads - Laptop stops working

2. Laptop camera stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop camera stopped working: The USB2.0 HD webcam on my ASUS VivoBook stopped working. The light comes on when I try to join a Zoom, but no video image comes up. What can I do to resolve. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-camera-stopped-working/654109bd-64a4-4d67-860a-de5e3c78098d
  3. Laptop camera stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop camera stopped working: The USB2.0 HD webcam on my ASUS VivoBook stopped working. The light comes on when I try to join a Zoom, but no video image comes up. What can I do to resolve. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-camera-stopped-working/654109bd-64a4-4d67-860a-de5e3c78098d
  4. Laptop bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop bluetooth stopped working: Out of nowhere, my bluetooth decided to stop working. My controller would not connect, and when i put my controller in pairing mode, Windows does not find it. Then, the bluetooth on/off button disappeared. What do I do??? submitted by /u/blayboicartii [link] [comments]...
  5. Laptop Keyboard Stops Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keyboard Stops Working: Hi everybody,IT'S URGENT.My laptop keyboard stopped working. Some keys are not working at all. This is an issue a very BIG issue. Could anybody help me fix it??I have also googled how to fix this issue, tried doing everything, all the steps they said. But it is not working at...
  6. Laptop Keyboard Stops Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Keyboard Stops Working: Hi everybody,IT'S URGENT.My laptop keyboard stopped working. Some keys are not working at all. This is an issue a very BIG issue. Could anybody help me fix it??I have also googled how to fix this issue, tried doing everything, all the steps they said. But it is not working at...
  7. Bluetooth stopped working on a laptop

Bluetooth stopped working on a laptop: Hello, I was trying to connect my wireless controller to my laptop via bluetooth, suddenly the pc started beeping and my mouse was lagging I found a post about it here, it stopped after a restart. Then I returned to connect my controller again, but I couldn't find the icon...
  8. touchscreen of laptop stopped working

touchscreen of laptop stopped working: suddenly , the touch screen of my laptop has stopped working. on checking the device manager i found usb code 43 error, are both the things related https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-of-laptop-stopped-working/d87fcdcc-e7df-43ba-9427-c1b8e59b1d7f
  9. Internet -stopped working on the laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet -stopped working on the laptop: My internet has stopped working on my laptop. I have tried with an ethernet cable and still says connected no internet access. I have tried various solutions but no luck. when in command the the ip config will not work and says media disconnected. I believe I need to update...
  10. laptop camera not stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop camera not stopped working: My camera on my laptop has stopped working and means I can no longer do video call. This error keeps coming up 0xA00F425D<VideoCaptureStartFailed> 0x800706BF Does anyone have any advice?...