Windows 10: Laptop stuck in boot loop

Discus and support Laptop stuck in boot loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to recover my laptop (Asus E402M) and at some point an error occurred and left my laptop in a loop. I have tried getting into advanced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TheMaster2325, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Laptop stuck in boot loop

I tried to recover my laptop (Asus E402M) and at some point an error occurred and left my laptop in a loop. I have tried getting into advanced recovery but have had no luck. I have tried using a recovery drive but it still doesnt attempt to boot. Please help.

:)

TheMaster2325, Aug 1, 2018

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Laptop stuck in boot loop

Laptop stuck in boot loop...and more.

Okay I followed all the first steps and became stuck at step number 9. I don't have Vista, so what do I do now? I have Windows 10. I didn't see any of those files listed above. So what should I do?

TiffanyWilkins422, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Laptop stuck in boot loop

1. Laptop stuck in boot loop - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck boot

2. laptop stuck in windows boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop stuck in windows boot loop: My Windows 11 laptop is currently stuck in the boot loop. I hava the blue screen and I have tried literally all options. I tried to resolve via command prompt, however I encounter the following issues:I`ve tried to uninstall the updatesIn Startup window f keys are...
  3. laptop stuck in windows boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop stuck in windows boot loop: My Windows 11 laptop is currently stuck in the boot loop. I hava the blue screen and I have tried literally all options. I tried to resolve via command prompt, however I encounter the following issues:I`ve tried to uninstall the updatesIn Startup window f keys are...
  4. My laptop is stuck on a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck on a boot loop: My laptop is stuck on a reboot loop, but it only lasts a very short time, so I can’t try any of options by pressing f2/f10 as it switched off again, sometimes I get further, but it goes black again, any help?...
  5. My laptop stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop stuck in a boot loop: Good dayMy mecer laptop won't turn on it just restarts itself and I think it's stuck on a boot loop i tried turning it on and off to show auto repair settings but it doesn't do any it just keep showing the mecer log loading and turn and I have just installed a windows 11 home...
  6. Laptop stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in a boot loop: I opened my laptop after a month and it isn't booting as normal. It is stuck in a boot loop.It only shows my laptop's brand logo and no other hardware works. Please help. How can i recover?...
  7. Laptop stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck in a boot loop: I opened my laptop after a month and it isn't booting as normal. It is stuck in a boot loop.It only shows my laptop's brand logo and no other hardware works. Please help. How can i recover?...
  8. Laptop stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Hp laptop stuck on a boot loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hp laptop stuck on a boot loop: Hello there my Hp laptop is looping around for like 3 months and i couldn't fix it. when i first turn the laptop it says preparing automatic repair and after 10 seconds it says please wait while we install a system update then it turns off and restarts the whole process again...
  10. Laptop stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck in a boot loop: So I turned off my laptop one night normally and thought nothing of it, until in the morning when it booted up and showed the Windows logo with the "Fixing C: Stage 1 14% n of n 7% ETA 0:02:11" prompt on the bottom, I let it run for around and hour until it reached 20%, but I...