Windows 10: laptop stuck on "upgrading windows"

Discus and support laptop stuck on "upgrading windows" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi - got asus x102AB laptop, im upgrading to windows 10 home..went through all the process of downloading, checking, checking spave on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by goofy gorilla, Aug 14, 2015.

1. laptop stuck on "upgrading windows"

hi - got asus x102AB laptop, im upgrading to windows 10 home..went through all the process of downloading, checking, checking spave on my pc...etc....now its stuck on the "Upgrading Windows" its done 15% in about about 90 minutes...what shall i do ?..do i simply pull the plug on the laptop.....help please,,ta

i did have windows 8.1 64 bit on it then had the confirmation from MS to upgrade which im doing but stuck now..

:)

goofy gorilla, Aug 14, 2015
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Aug 14, 2015
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

laptop stuck on "upgrading windows"

1. laptop stuck on "upgrading windows" - Similar Threads - laptop stuck upgrading

2. Windows UPGRADE stuck at 65%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows UPGRADE stuck at 65%: hello, what i do in evrey few months is use windows media creation tool to upgrade it.NOw, this time, im getting stuck at 65% on the Installing windows 10Blue coloured screenSO i Check the logs in $Windows.~WS folder. i find thee following errors:2022-10-12 17:18:54, Error...
  3. Windows UPGRADE stuck at 65%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows UPGRADE stuck at 65%: hello, what i do in evrey few months is use windows media creation tool to upgrade it.NOw, this time, im getting stuck at 65% on the Installing windows 10Blue coloured screenSO i Check the logs in $Windows.~WS folder. i find thee following errors:2022-10-12 17:18:54, Error...
  4. Windows UPGRADE stuck at 65%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Laptop stuck on boot loop since upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on boot loop since upgrade to windows 11: I have upgraded my windows to win 11 n since the upgrade the laptop is stuck on boot loop. Have tried all troubleshooting steps but still the same...
  6. Laptop stuck on boot loop since upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on boot loop since upgrade to windows 11: I have upgraded my windows to win 11 n since the upgrade the laptop is stuck on boot loop. Have tried all troubleshooting steps but still the same...
  7. Stuck upgrading

Stuck upgrading: Hi, my system remains at 19042.610 after installing cab files. Why? Thank you in advance. 167982
  8. Laptop stuck while upgrading to windows 10

Laptop stuck while upgrading to windows 10: So i have a lenovo yoga 500 which fell a month ago and broke it's screen so now i am using it hooked up to my tv using hdmi cable. I started downloading windows 10 using the media tool from Microsoft's site and it was going perfect before the installation of windows 10...
  9. Windows 10 upgrade stuck.

Windows 10 upgrade stuck.: I downloaded a windows 10 1809 iso from official MS website to upgrade windows 10 build 1803 to 1809. I downloaded then mounted the iso file, the ran the setup.exe file, setup started fine, but now it is stuck on 32% for more than 3 hours. a pic- [IMG] What can I do?...
  10. Upgrade to Windows 10 stuck

Upgrade to Windows 10 stuck: I have got the notification to upgrade to windows 10 via the GWX app. It downloaded via Windows Update and started preparing to download. However while preparing to download it got stuck at 23%. I tried cancelling and restarting the download but same results. I restarted my...